Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was thanks to her friend klarissa that she got this page in the first place 🀷 and if anything she's only after making things worse for herself now , as people who didn't know about the page are going to come on over for a πŸ‘€
Wonder what the gossip around the town was πŸ€”
Probably like what's said here!! Both of them milking the system. People aren't stupid she show's off Cian break's the tv on Sunday out buys a bran new one Monday morning there's a hell of a lot of people haven't the money to Live never mind have surplus funds to go buy another car after big Silver back ditched their one the next day or so new TV. So if course people are going to say well for them spoungers.

Reactions: 1
She says she keeps herself to herself,
but if she wanted to keep their private life private then she shouldn't publicly be posting for all the world to see. Especially showing so much of Cian.
She can rant on her stories as much as she wants, but at the end of the day, he's a little boy with a disability, showing that he broke the TV, showing him in distress and whatever else to the internet , should be illegal, she's meant to be his carer!! Imagine if someone were a carer to an elderly person and they were posting stories of that person up and awake in the middle of the night, they're would be outrage!!
Think it's time for her to take a leaf out of klarissas book and delete the photos and reels of Cian and go private

Reactions: 2
She says she keeps herself to herself,
but if she wanted to keep their private life private then she shouldn't publicly be posting for all the world to see. Especially showing so much of Cian.
She can rant on her stories as much as she wants, but at the end of the day, he's a little boy with a disability, showing that he broke the TV, showing him in distress and whatever else to the internet , should be illegal, she's meant to be his carer!! Imagine if someone were a carer to an elderly person and they were posting stories of that person up and awake in the middle of the night, they're would be outrage!!
Think it's time for her to take a leaf out of klarissas book and delete the photos and reels of Cian and go private
There's a lot she should stop doing, she's dug her own hole with people talking about her on here as I'm sure that's the local conversation too. There's a hell of a lot bigger account's than her's that don't brag/show off oh we can go out and replace the tv the very next day. It's shite like that that rubs people up the wrong way. Theres lots of people who don't have the money to skull red bull everyday. I've absolutely no sympathy for her plus maybe now she'll see what a pig klarissa is.
---
Statement release Be afraid because she's coming for the tattlers. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
There's a lot she should stop doing, she's dug her own hole with people talking about her on here as I'm sure that's the local conversation too. There's a hell of a lot bigger account's than her's that don't brag/show off oh we can go out and replace the tv the very next day. It's shite like that that rubs people up the wrong way. Theres lots of people who don't have the money to skull red bull everyday. I've absolutely no sympathy for her plus maybe now she'll see what a pig klarissa is.
---
Statement release Be afraid because she's coming for the tattlers. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Her statement is making her come across very aggressive indeed. If people with "law degrees" haven't managed to shut down their tattle threads I'm afraid shes very deluded.

Her statement is making her come across very aggressive indeed. If people with "law degrees" haven't managed to shut down their tattle threads I'm afraid shes very deluded.
She'd want to start in her own town first before bringing Tattle into it. People here are commenting on what she's showing everyday it's what she's putting up on line she'd want to sort that out before she gets her knickers in a twist, and if she's buying her Tv on tick she may get a job to pay for the high court costs.

I missed her connection with Klarissa can someone fill me in please. I know all about klarissa but missed what her connection here is

Rebecca, Rebecca,Rebecca stop working yourself up hun will ya, your famous people are talking about you on line and on the streets of the sunny south east. But I had to laugh at you though you've a 4 bed council house and you've no where for your son to sleep πŸ€”πŸ€”. Wow people who buy their own house's make their kids share bed rooms. Any ways hunzo you go enjoy your Lucozade πŸ€¦πŸ™†πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I missed her connection with Klarissa can someone fill me in please. I know all about klarissa but missed what her connection here is
I only came accross this one because she was mentioned on Klarissas page. She was told about Klarissa and her creep of a fella and apparently didn't care and still follows her and shares her content. I don't follow this one so don't know a whole lot about her to be honest but anyone who turns a blind eye to the likes of Klarissa and the groomer she lives with, well it says a lot about them. What happened last night, I missed it all πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I only came accross this one because she was mentioned on Klarissas page. She was told about Klarissa and her creep of a fella and apparently didn't care and still follows her and shares her content. I don't follow this one so don't know a whole lot about her to be honest but anyone who turns a blind eye to the likes of Klarissa and the groomer she lives with, well it says a lot about them. What happened last night, I missed it all πŸ˜‚
She came on saying for the last year there's rumours going around about her in enniscorthy which are laughable according to herself so suddenly one of her 4 friends told her about tattle, and she let the real Rebecca come out, cursing, putting up the middle finger, bring tattlers to Court, invited people to her door I kid you not. To tell her what she's posting is lies. She's on everyday with her husband on the school runs, he's a man shed(garden shedπŸ˜‚ because apparently every man has a hobby of sitting outside in he's shed buring wax melts 🀦 gaming. He apparently works because how do we know he doesn't. Now he's on the school run and games in the evening oh and goes to the gym but has time to work. I need that job. And low n behold she's put her account on private πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tell me your best friends with groomers partner without tell me.

• Wow
She came on saying for the last year there's rumours going around about her in enniscorthy which are laughable according to herself so suddenly one of her 4 friends told her about tattle, and she let the real Rebecca come out, cursing, putting up the middle finger, bring tattlers to Court, invited people to her door I kid you not. To tell her what she's posting is lies. She's on everyday with her husband on the school runs, he's a man shed(garden shedπŸ˜‚ because apparently every man has a hobby of sitting outside in he's shed buring wax melts 🀦 gaming. He apparently works because how do we know he doesn't. Now he's on the school run and games in the evening oh and goes to the gym but has time to work. I need that job. And low n behold she's put her account on private πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tell me your best friends with groomers partner without tell me.
I always miss the good stuff!! She's probably realised that you can't complain about people discussing things you share publicly so is gone private

Oh has she gone private!
The crater after she went out buying loads of Mrs hinch books to run a competition to grow her following , what will she do now🀭
Well at least no more strangers will see all the stories she posts of Cian πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh has she gone private!
The crater after she went out buying loads of Mrs hinch books to run a competition to grow her following , what will she do now🀭
Well at least no more strangers will see all the stories she posts of Cian πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh we're back public, klarissa is so in her ear. But Rebecca can't see that if the sorry story klarissa spun her is true and groomer boys story is bullshite why is klarissa on private. Someone asked here earlier what's the connection it's a friend ship of swapping notes on how to scam the social welfare system. And Rebecca has a teenager daughter and still sees no wrong in being friends with a one who stands by the mayo convicted child groomer.

Did she say she was going to get it shut down?? Jesus Katie Price couldn't get it shut down, Rosie Connolly, Pippa. Even Julie Haynes was filming herself outside the Garda station one night going in to report tattle and get it shut down. They all get told the same thing, share your information publicly and it can be talked about publicly. That's why Klarissa is gone private and removed every photo of herself even her profile photo from her page, deleted her Facebook etc. Too many people were finding out the truth about her creep of a fella.

Did she say she was going to get it shut down?? Jesus Katie Price couldn't get it shut down, Rosie Connolly, Pippa. Even Julie Haynes was filming herself outside the Garda station one night going in to report tattle and get it shut down. They all get told the same thing, share your information publicly and it can be talked about publicly. That's why Klarissa is gone private and removed every photo of herself even her profile photo from her page, deleted her Facebook etc. Too many people were finding out the truth about her creep of a fella.
She was just absolutely raging that there is a thread about her. She was blissfully unaware for the past few months that this was here until someone told her. So obviously it was more to do with the fact that people around her were talking behind her back and she was clueless all along
She was saying That everything on here isn't true. She was droning on so much it was hard to listen to her, like
*How do we know that she doesn't buy fruit & vegetables? Answer; because she shows her weekly shopping and fridge every week 🀷
*Cian isn't always on his tablet.... Even thou that's what she mostly shows
*Family gave them the money for the 7 seater replacement because it to quote her "was cheap as chips"
*The TV they replaced the next day was bought on finance πŸ€”
*Barry's should be allowed all his gaming because it's his hobby and apparently he has a job too
*It's completely normal for a family of 6 to use 5 bottles of miwadi a week
*A few stories about the posts made about her taste in decor , that's her style and they all love it. Said we all called her fat, when we didn't!!! Basically commented about every post to deny everything, Cian stays in the bed with them because they only have a 4 bedroom house, loads more too
She screenshot some of the posts on here, It was later in the eve I seen all this so klarissa got onto her in the meantime and made her remove any screenshots where there's profile photos of her with Keely
And then she's not going to let this lie, we're all going to pay for this, how dare we talk about her family etc
But what she has done is only drawn more people over here to check it all out, made herself look very unhinged, showing her true colours that she is as rough as anything with all the f**ing and threatening and abusive talk.

No she's going to find out who this handful of women are and share their names across her account for everyone too see πŸ₯±πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚ because we all hide behind fake profile pictures or pictures of other people on Instagram who we also tear down all because of bullshite we think we know.
She had my comments up on her stories along with who ever else has klarissa as their profile picture but she took them down because Mrs groomers partner told her too. Because let's be honest with bullshite that's not true πŸ“’πŸ«¨ you still don't want your big puss plastered over someone's else's account and certainly not when your hiding from the ASAI,and the social welfare.

She has more stories up quoting the very same things but doesn't care πŸ€”