Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is some self entitled, lazy, bleep!!!!!!!! She thinks the HSE should be "outsourcing" therapists, pay them good money to get Ciano seen.... YET, the first week of June she will get €1,850 probably times 2, for Tadgh too, and she "outsources" NOTHING!!!!! Ciano needs a communication device thats €1,500, if he needs it that badly Rebecca, GO bleeping BUY HIM ONE OUT OF THE FREE €1,850 YOU WILL GET!!!!!! NO, its easier to sit on your fat hole, guzzling lucozade, and moan about all the things you want handed to you🙄
She will do like she did last year, go buy a heap of uttter shite from Amazon and Ikea from that money, for her crappy brown house, and spend the rest year moaning about what her brats need🙄 GET A bleeping JOB, BUY WHAT THEY NEED YOURSELF, AND GET YOUR LAYABOUT DOZY HUSBAND A JOB TOO!!!! STOP bleeping SCROUNGING😤

Reactions: 4
This one is some self entitled, lazy, bleep!!!!!!!! She thinks the HSE should be "outsourcing" therapists, pay them good money to get Ciano seen.... YET, the first week of June she will get €1,850 probably times 2, for Tadgh too, and she "outsources" NOTHING!!!!! Ciano needs a communication device thats €1,500, if he needs it that badly Rebecca, GO bleeping BUY HIM ONE OUT OF THE FREE €1,850 YOU WILL GET!!!!!! NO, its easier to sit on your fat hole, guzzling lucozade, and moan about all the things you want handed to you🙄
She will do like she did last year, go buy a heap of uttter shite from Amazon and Ikea from that money, for her crappy brown house, and spend the rest year moaning about what her brats need🙄 GET A bleeping JOB, BUY WHAT THEY NEED YOURSELF, AND GET YOUR LAYABOUT DOZY HUSBAND A JOB TOO!!!! STOP bleeping SCROUNGING😤
👏👏👏👏👏 💯 Absolutely spot on!!!!!
She's like yep he's non verbal that's it he needs this,he needs that no such thing as please God only day he'll talk . Rots my shite and this shite of I'll flip, I'll say this, I'll say that when reality is she fuckin loves this, loves the payments more.

Reactions: 2
They really are two useless cu*ts!!
The child needs specific insoles to walk properly and they wont get them privately by paying for a physio 🤬 and the hearing test, I know all are different but someone i know took their autistic child private and it was €150
What she gets for Cian alone is €1680 a year child benefit, €4080 in dca for a yr and the €1850 bonus Amt in the summer = €7610
And that's just the basics just for ciano , plus whatever carers and everything else shes getting for him . She absolutely makes my blood boil. It's all taxpayers money and she sits on her hole and moans about it 24/7. Theres no way money like that , which they haven't earned a cent of it! should go on shopping for tit and a gaming shed!!! Oh my god these cu*nts!!! Get a job to buy those things. Like after Barry had the most dramatic sounding car crash, luckily he was fine afterwards but they had the car replaced 2/3 days later. Insurance doesnt pay out that fast, so they have money but won't spend it on their autistic children, think the government should do all that
But a shopping bag that says 'recycle" for all her empty bottles of lucozade, she really is a simpleton!! Dunno what she'll do with herself now as she's almost everything painted brown

They really are two useless cu*ts!!
The child needs specific insoles to walk properly and they wont get them privately by paying for a physio 🤬 and the hearing test, I know all are different but someone i know took their autistic child private and it was €150
What she gets for Cian alone is €1680 a year child benefit, €4080 in dca for a yr and the €1850 bonus Amt in the summer = €7610
And that's just the basics just for ciano , plus whatever carers and everything else shes getting for him . She absolutely makes my blood boil. It's all taxpayers money and she sits on her hole and moans about it 24/7. Theres no way money like that , which they haven't earned a cent of it! should go on shopping for tit and a gaming shed!!! Oh my god these cu*nts!!! Get a job to buy those things. Like after Barry had the most dramatic sounding car crash, luckily he was fine afterwards but they had the car replaced 2/3 days later. Insurance doesnt pay out that fast, so they have money but won't spend it on their autistic children, think the government should do all that
But a shopping bag that says 'recycle" for all her empty bottles of lucozade, she really is a simpleton!! Dunno what she'll do with herself now as she's almost everything painted brown
She only lives for the daily whinging about the HSE, do they watch her stories nope because if they did she'd be fucked off that payment and that big Silver back would have to work. She loves the social welfare payments they'll sure be buying a load of shite at the weekend when she gets her children allowance. Two young people writing off their life because they can use their children for the payments. How lazy are they.

What a depressing childs room 'makeover' 🤮 even the duvet cover 🤦
Even the state she left where the walls meets the ceiling, she has paint all over the place
How many more rooms has she left to turn fully brown/beige?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What a depressing childs room 'makeover' 🤮 even the duvet cover 🤦
Even the state she left where the walls meets the ceiling, she has paint all over the place
How many more rooms has she left to turn fully brown/beige?
Shocking absolutely shite, he's a little boy, not a toy in sight . He must be parked up on that games as well as the small lad with the tablet stuck to his face 24/7. Talk about wanting him to grow up to soon. Lifeless bed room Rebecca would just want to pack it in on the decoration front , her taste is up her arse. It's shite utter shite again this room has no bedside locker neither does Aubree's room. Put Cian in that room instead of him pissin all over her n big lazy Barry every night, instead of him listening to them no wonder that young lad doesn't sleep.

Honestly people like her boil my blood. The whole point of the DCA payment is to help with the cost for children who have addional needs to be met. My sister gets it for my nephew and she uses it on private speech therapy. And than you have moany hole here who's getting God knows how many payments for the kids and probably disability for her ape of a fella aswell and they wouldn't put the money towards the technology the child needs 🤬 Now don't get me wrong, parents of kids with special needs deserve all the help that they get and more. But the help is there for the kids, not to spend their payments on decorating your house, or a games shed for your overgrown man child, or a life supply of lucozade 😡😡

Honestly people like her boil my blood. The whole point of the DCA payment is to help with the cost for children who have addional needs to be met. My sister gets it for my nephew and she uses it on private speech therapy. And than you have moany hole here who's getting God knows how many payments for the kids and probably disability for her ape of a fella aswell and they wouldn't put the money towards the technology the child needs 🤬 Now don't get me wrong, parents of kids with special needs deserve all the help that they get and more. But the help is there for the kids, not to spend their payments on decorating your house, or a games shed for your overgrown man child, or a life supply of lucozade 😡😡
💯💯 Agree with you herself and big Barry are sitting up shoving it up on social media that they're getting anything that's going but the way she's squanders money is unreal. Buys absolute rubbish for the house, rubbish diet by all in that house. And then makes a mockery of it by posting the rubbish she buys every day I actually wouldn't be surprised if he's getting a payment for her.

💯💯 Agree with you herself and big Barry are sitting up shoving it up on social media that they're getting anything that's going but the way she's squanders money is unreal. Buys absolute rubbish for the house, rubbish diet by all in that house. And then makes a mockery of it by posting the rubbish she buys every day I actually wouldn't be surprised if he's getting a payment for her.
Id say shes claiming for one of the boys, and big Barry for the other.... so all benefits are times 2 then, would that be the case? So come June 1st, theres €1,850, twice, being claimed and squandered🙄

Id say shes claiming for one of the boys, and big Barry for the other.... so all benefits are times 2 then, would that be the case? So come June 1st, theres €1,850, twice, being claimed and squandered🙄
No fear they'll use it for any therapies for Cian! Thats for sure , all on themselves 💰

There's no reason that 1 of them couldn't be working. She's well able to clean and decorate her house day in day out then she's well enough to get a job and leave Barry with the kids or vice versa. Lazy fuckers draining the system

There's no reason that 1 of them couldn't be working. She's well able to clean and decorate her house day in day out then she's well enough to get a job and leave Barry with the kids or vice versa. Lazy fuckers draining the system
I'd say she's never worked, and as for him I'd say he's in the shed day and night playing grand theft Auto or Sonic.
As for decoratioing that's call messy play.

• Haha
I unfollowed this clown because she boiled my blood with her scrounger attitude. Expect to be handed everything, ranting about no therapies or equipment for the autistic children (and yes, this country has a long way to come with supports for ND children) but she downright refuses to put her hand in her own pocket to help them. I'm sorry now, but would you not be trying to get them some private help if it was at all possible? No, Rebecca won't. She couldn't possibly reduce her red bull and miwadi intake.

There should be a way to report these scroungers.

I unfollowed this clown because she boiled my blood with her scrounger attitude. Expect to be handed everything, ranting about no therapies or equipment for the autistic children (and yes, this country has a long way to come with supports for ND children) but she downright refuses to put her hand in her own pocket to help them. I'm sorry now, but would you not be trying to get them some private help if it was at all possible? No, Rebecca won't. She couldn't possibly reduce her red bull and miwadi intake.

There should be a way to report these scroungers.
The funny thing is, even if she puts "her hand in her pocket" and pays for the things Cian needs, its still funded by the state!!!! THEY DONT WORK, THEY EARN NOTHING, THEY ARE LIFE LONG SCROUNGERS!!!!!

The funny thing is, even if she puts "her hand in her pocket" and pays for the things Cian needs, its still funded by the state!!!! THEY DONT WORK, THEY EARN NOTHING, THEY ARE LIFE LONG SCROUNGERS!!!!!
That's true, good point 😂😆

But she still won't even do that. She is literally handed money to sit on her hole and she won't even spend any to help the child.

Imagine how selfish she'd be if she had actually gone out and worked hard for the money, worked 40+ hours, then came home and juggled home life like most other people.

God forbid.

So Rebecca how about you grow a pair of balls and stand up the your friend klarissa who's face you showed on your page when you were posting screenshots of us tattlers. But you've since removed them because klarissa told you too. Practice what you preach about standing up for yourself. But you're well able to show Sarah Burkes face. And secondly we're entitled to our opinion your the one posting big Barry every day on the school run, your the one who bought him wax melts for his games shed now you tell uz he's working what jobs that, he's free all day Playing grand theft Auto at night. Any jobs going where he works

Reactions: 1
So Rebecca how about you grow a pair of balls and stand up the your friend klarissa who's face you showed on your page when you were posting screenshots of us tattlers. But you've since removed them because klarissa told you too. Practice what you preach about standing up for yourself. But you're well able to show Sarah Burkes face. And secondly we're entitled to our opinion your the one posting big Barry every day on the school run, your the one who bought him wax melts for his games shed now you tell uz he's working what jobs that, he's free all day Playing grand theft Auto at night. Any jobs going where he works
It was thanks to her friend klarissa that she got this page in the first place 🤷 and if anything she's only after making things worse for herself now , as people who didn't know about the page are going to come on over for a 👀
Wonder what the gossip around the town was 🤔

Reactions: 1