Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of all that is holy, why does everything she bakes have to include a vegetable?

Can we go back to the Costco baking mixes please. Thank you.

Reactions: 13
Why does everything she makes look so bleeping unappetising? All wet and oozing 🤮

Reactions: 6
Does she really think we don't know she sends the questions to herself? They're all in the same voice and let her handily link things

Reactions: 9
Girl asks for a scooter and active play accessories. Gets a wooden scooter (lol) and whimsical unicorn/fairy toys instead. Make it make sense 😩
---
Just to add: I don’t think the scooter is bigger than the one she already has. Maybe as a birthday gift she could stop putting her in the buggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest post 😵💫
1. It as Benpecked who decided on no TV (great for dad to stop something that made mum’s life easier once in a while - she admits herself it was easier on many levels)
2. They’re thinking about homeschooling more and more
3. They’ve given up hours of extra time to read to the kids (oh, the sacrifice coming from someone who wants to homeschool)
4. Can’t form sentences and wants to homeschool
5. Banned TV from grandparents as well (I’m sure that went down well with grandparents, what a killjoy)
6. Continues in comments and can’t even pin her own comment to the top #influencermuch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing is more disgusting than their ‘love story’ so good luck with that when the kids get wind of how that started. The stuff she’s shared online and the fact she’s pimped those kids out for her ‘job’ will duck then up more than any tv programme. Ben is so bleeping superior and an evident predator. It’s obvious what he says goes too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The home school comments are a joke!!!! Each to their own re homeschool but she’s saying she wants to do it if they could then go back to their current school AND if she could first get school to teach Ratlas to read and write first. I’m not a teacher but this has riled me so much! How the hell she thinks it would be easier then… I’ve got two in primary school and they learn SO much - and at such a quick pace!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t want to home school she wants to go around the world on her repeat holidays and not be inconvenienced by school holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She doesn’t want to home school she wants to go around the world on her repeat holidays and not be inconvenienced by school holidays.
Exactly, she's probably now shitting it with Freya turning five and the new measures that are coming in regarding fines. Homeschooling my arse!

Reactions: 16
Seeing grown women starting sentences with "oh you're such a great mama" 🤮 bloody stepford wives

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We didn't have a TV until I was 10. I'm not smarter, or more creative, or more interesting for it. I do like to read but I don't read more than the average person, I don't have a better career, I am not some kind of better human than my friends who grew up glued to TV. 🤷‍♀️

Shoving a toddler in front of a tablet for hours on end isn't good for them, but a blanket ban seems like wanky competitive parenting.

Reactions: 28
How can a post that long have zero insights whatsoever! Other than, oh they play much more - no tit!!

• Haha
Just become Amish grabby...you are nearly there.
Are her and benpecked going to stop watching tv? No. How are you explaining that..make out TV is just for adults. 🤢

I wonder what the kedgefunders think of this idea? I’d love to know 😂
I bet they roll their eyes so bleeping hard. I would.

My kid is an absolutely voracious reader, since she was tiny, and has mad vocabulary skillz. Guess what though, she also spends way too much time watching tit on Netflix or roblox/minecrafting. It doesn't have to be one or the other, it can be both. I do my best to put some limits on it, because although it's convenient and low effort for me if she's vegged out in front of the tv or a screen I do recognise that being bored and getting more creative as result is also valuable. Becky & Benpeedo are such control freaks, they'll learn.

We’ve also gone through periods of no TV (without bragging about it) when we noticed it got too much / their behaviour was impacted. I wouldn’t dream of banning it for grandparents either. How long do they spend there anyway? Maybe much more than she lets out.