Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s completely normal for kids to go through phases where they wake up or have interrupted sleep. It’s just part and parcel of having children. Raffy is still so little. The issue isn’t with her children, it’s with her expectation that they should go to sleep at 6pm/5pm/4pm (or whatever time she puts them to bed) and that she shouldn’t hear a peep from them until 7am everyday without fail. That’s just not realistic.
Instead of buying more lights/white noise machines/supplements etc. etc., she needs to manage her expectations as well as teaching them to self settle. She also needs to feed them a more balanced meal full of carbohydrates and protein.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s completely normal for kids to go through phases where they wake up or have interrupted sleep. It’s just part and parcel of having children. Raffy is still so little. The issue isn’t with her children, it’s with her expectation that they should go to sleep at 6pm/5pm/4pm (or whatever time she puts them to bed) and that she shouldn’t hear a peep from them until 7am everyday without fail. That’s just not realistic.
Instead of buying more lights/white noise machines/supplements etc. etc., she needs to manage her expectations as well as teaching them to self settle. She also needs to feed them a more balanced meal full of carbohydrates and protein.
I was going to say, undoubtedly they are starving. A bleeping boiled egg and some cherry tomatoes and green peppers won't sustain a growing child through the night.

Reactions: 16
🤔 maybe Ratlas is getting too much stimulation during the day with no proper down time. Maybe she's not letting him nap during the day. I bet bedtime is too early for him and him being starving would also mess with sleep. I'm surprised grabby hasn't gone for her go to drug of Melatonin, I'm sure she's got a nice stash of that in the cupboard.

And... what normal adult is asleep by 8:15 pm FFS 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs yet another example of her thinking supplements/drugs/slop will resolve every little thing even if it isn't an issue. They are KIDS ffs, waking up at night here and there is normal!!! Not something that needs 'emergency magnesium'. She angers me so much I can't cope, she's genuinely completely fucked up in her head.

And, not that I'm surprised really, but 8.15 bedtime for her?! Which must mean she gets up around 4.15am on a normal day as all the 'studieeezzzz' say 8 hours sleep is optimal right. No wonder they hit the London playgrounds at the crack of dawn, they must be there by 7am!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs yet another example of her thinking supplements/drugs/slop will resolve every little thing even if it isn't an issue. They are KIDS ffs, waking up at night here and there is normal!!! Not something that needs 'emergency magnesium'. She angers me so much I can't cope, she's genuinely completely fucked up in her head.

And, not that I'm surprised really, but 8.15 bedtime for her?! Which must mean she gets up around 4.15am on a normal day as all the 'studieeezzzz' say 8 hours sleep is optimal right. No wonder they hit the London playgrounds at the crack of dawn, they must be there by 7am!
My youngest wouldn’t go to bed when she was Raffys age. What did I do? Drug her? Google like a deranged madwoman? No I accepted it for what it was. NORMAL
---
Why is she sharing all that? It’s part and parcel of having kids. Suck it up!

edited to dad, from the NHS website:-

Magnesium can help with sleep. Children do not need any special magnesium supplements because there is enough in their food. Foods such as sugar free cereals, wholemeal bread, brown rice, spinach, quinoa, nuts*, black beans, tofu, avocados all have plenty of magnesium.

Looks like their diet of Sterling slop isn’t working…..
Dad?! Add 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't believe grabby hasn't thought of this yet: carrots as popsicle sticks to get maximum roughage into the kids. Shall I tag her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe grabby hasn't thought of this yet: carrots as popsicle sticks to get maximum roughage into the kids. Shall I tag her? 😂

For dogs... Yet it looks more appetising than her cauliflower slop concoctions!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She goes to bed at 8.15pm so she can wake up at 4.00am, do her 10,000 steps, list 30 grubby babygros on Vinted and chef up some revolting cauliflower smoothie and beetroot chia slop for the FRK’s breakfasts. All before 6am you peasants. #nevernotperformative

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She goes to bed at 8.15pm so she can wake up at 4.00am, do her 10,000 steps, list 30 grubby babygros on Vinted and chef up some revolting cauliflower smoothie and beetroot chia slop for the FRK’s breakfasts. All before 6am you peasants. #nevernotperformative
10x more productive by 6am than, you, lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she never just fancy two slices of white bread toasted with loads of butter on a wonder? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she never just fancy two slices of white bread toasted with loads of butter on a wonder? 🤔🤣
I doubt any white bread {and butter} has passed her lips since ©2006. There is no bleeping way mama K brought Grabby up on any of the gross looking concoctions she posts about. The only time grabby eats normally, is when she decamps down the road to the mothership for entirety of Christmas.

*Isn't it weird that she's NEVER EVER hosted a Christmas

Reactions: 7