Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why they had to physically sign documents , I have sold properties the other side of the country , never stepped foot in the solicitors, all digitally signed via my phone , all mortgage work is done online too !

Rental leases also done online !

Reactions: 13
The only paperwork I think we had that had to be done in person, was to do with my Dad gifting us the deposit. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
God alfie, such an inconvenience spoiling her day by needing to go to A&E when it was ā€œjust viralā€ sheā€™s such a bleeping witch

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Is she bleeping stupid, so Alfie was in bed Friday not feeling well, fell poorly in Gregā€™s and she took him to bleeping a&e for a viral infection and sheā€™s dragging him out for Sunday lunch today! Let the bleeping boy chill at home you bleeping muppet.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Still dragging him out for Sunday lunch today because she's too lazy to cook....

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You can tell how pissed off she is heaven forbid she has had to actually parent her children and they have the audacity to inconvenience her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Rebecca hen, unless it's 2014 Michael Kors, give up the blag designer as a bad job. No matter how good a copy is, you make it look fake.

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s a huge come down isnā€™t it?
How is she going to put any kind of ā€œspinā€ on this move?
The moving day to the shack was a hilarious let down, and that actually had potential to become interesting. Sadly for them, and everyone else following, nothing could be further from the truth.

Coating it as ā€œmoving to the seasideā€ might impress a ten year old and his brother, but letā€™s face it, itā€™s been a downward spiral for a long time hasnā€™t it?

Only positive to come out of it, is her kids might get to make friends at a bigger school. Though I still have grave concerns for poor Alfeh, and his education.

Is their a Specsavers in Hornsea (asking for a friend)?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She honestly goes to A&E for the most daft things...wont get the kids glasses or take them to the dentist but fine to drag them to A&E because he felt lightheaded

Reactions: 33
Itā€™s a huge come down isnā€™t it?
How is she going to put any kind of ā€œspinā€ on this move?
The moving day to the shack was a hilarious let down, and that actually had potential to become interesting. Sadly for them, and everyone else following, nothing could be further from the truth.

Coating it as ā€œmoving to the seasideā€ might impress a ten year old and his brother, but letā€™s face it, itā€™s been a downward spiral for a long time hasnā€™t it?

Only positive to come out of it, is her kids might get to make friends at a bigger school. Though I still have grave concerns for poor Alfeh, and his education.

Is their a Specsavers in Hornsea (asking for a friend)?
I wonder how much the pair of them regret leaving the nice house in kildwick now! It's gone from bad to worse ever since then.

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s been crying, screaming & stressed because Steve is away for one weekend & sheā€™s had to actually look after her children. She is pathetic!

Reactions: 38
Child wasnā€™t well and sheā€™s full of cold letā€™s go out for lunch šŸ™ˆ went to same parenting classes as Bossmummy šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Alfie was in A&E yesterday but today is give abd well enough to go out for lunch?! duck me no wonder my friends who work in Emergency depts are on their knees with twats like her bringing their kids in with a cold!
s
So she was ill the itched day with a cold and then Alfie is unwell and she doesnā€™t put 2+2 together?! Why didnā€™t she phone 111 for an OOH appt? Why waste time at A&E.
Sheā€™s such a witch she found looking after her 3 kids stressful?!! duck off you lazy bint.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So Alfeh woke up yesterday feeling fine then was ill at lunch. Today heā€™s woke up fine so theyā€™re going out for lunch? I reckon the kid feels like shite but heā€™s too scared to tell her.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Two hrs In A&E poor beggy, try bleeping waiting over 12 hrs with a relative dying of cancer and been shoved in a corridor then come back to me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.