Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

If you were "keeping your life private" which would you be least likely to share?

• You mysteriously moving out of your "furevvahhh hurm"

• How frequently you bonk your beaver toothed beetroot? (Kids will be able to see in the future)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she finally get the world's most pathetic Chinese because she's packed up the kitchen?

I think she's probably starting to panic that she's not really laid any groundwork to explain the upcoming move, and she's worried that some of her long-time followers will desert her once she has to admit that the shack wasn't the dream after all.

Reactions: 28
Did she finally get the world's most pathetic Chinese because she's packed up the kitchen?

I think she's probably starting to panic that she's not really laid any groundwork to explain the upcoming move, and she's worried that some of her long-time followers will desert her once she has to admit that the shack wasn't the dream after all.
Or she has to admit she wasn't making 40k a month at all and she couldn't afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yeah she probably is panicking about how to address the move but I don’t think she will
lose many followers unfortunately - a lot of her followers appear to be as thick as her since they blow smoke up her arse and don’t question her ‘magic mirror’ and constant lies!!!
But let’s HOPE the move precipitates her complete collapse as an influencer having told one lie too many even for her thickest followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think instagram is a bit of ‘blind’ place now. You know when you see the same thing in your house every day and you just lose sight of it after a while. That’s how I feel about instagram. I follow people I’m not even conscious of following anymore. I see so little of people I follow on instagram and instead it’s all ads or sponsored posts. Most of her followers won’t realise they are even following her anymore.

Maybe it’s just me, but it feels like instagrams dying. Like Facebook, it’ll remain but not be what it once was. TikTok’s where the money is for influencers now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Im sorry but not another round of 'be kind you don't know what someone is going through'

How many times has she told people it's hard being a wife (why get married then) it's hard being a mum (why have three) it's hard being a best friend (seriously why ? We choose our best mates because we love them and they make life a bit lighter strange you find yours hard work)
but my biggest gripe of all and when you know it's all a load of crap is when you read Rebeccas hastags on her sympathy post .....

#influencer
#blogger
(and the best of all) #trending

woe is me but #can I make this trend

give it till 6pm and it will be
' of course I'm fine now guys you all cheered me up, got my Steve, a dream home and perfect beautiful babies so I can't really complain' post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
But she’s not kind at all. She’s not kind to the boys. They’re isolated and shoved to bed at 7 pm. They have little to no money spent on them, either clothes or hobbies. She’s not kind to the fringe strapping her to herself everyday rather than letting her explore. She’s the definition of unkind. Narcissistic behaviour all centred around what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I sincerely thought, because of the image that accompanied the post that she’d had some sort of diagnosis for R.

Everything she’s written in that post is at odds with what she shows and has shown over the years. Really private people wouldn’t talk about anal sex or show their arse online or heavily pregnant in a tiny bikini in a pose akin to MILFS ON TOUR.

If sites like this didn’t exist, if people hadn’t complained to various agencies/brands that she’s worked for, she’d still be at it. That’s the reason she’s suddenly now a private person. It’s not about maturity or growth or concern for what her kids will be subjected to. The dingbat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Suh private...but here are my kids dates of birth stamped on my arm

Screenshot_20240505_160349_Instagram.jpg

And as for the next two examples of being such a private person *sniff*

Screenshot_20240505_160454_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240505_160608_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ahhh she’s got a sore throat. She’ll have a few days off to recover and come back in a new house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone find it weird that she’s posted three stories of the kids but only actually used the photos to talk about Groma. Alfie is desperately trying to get her attention in said photos too.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Pulling out all the stops today to get engagement on her stories and posts - she's done the equivalent of a Facebook hospital check in - 'you okay babe- dm me' with her 'you never know how someones feeling 🐂💩 post, the same again feigning illness which ice cream will help with - 'you okay baby, DM me' - , now claiming Groma is the demon child cos she hasn't had a nap so clearly gearing up for another 'motherhood is soooooooo hard' post. It's groundhog day isn't it?! 🥱

Reactions: 20
Anyone find it weird that she’s posted three stories of the kids but only actually used the photos to talk about Groma. Alfie is desperately trying to get her attention in said photos too.
That’s really sad :( those poor boys are always such an afterthought. I can imagine they really notice it too although even before the fringe was born Beggy wasn’t interested in them. I hope when they get older they can see what a narcissist she is. She literally acts like she has one child

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That poll has got me howling….then Scrolling down and seeing all the gross pictures lined up next to each others got me heaving 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.