Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would her influencer PA want her on her books , she is so bad at everything,

That green drink “ its so good for your heart , your brain everything “

How How is it so good what does it do , what does it contain ?what tests have been done on it ?

Here Rebecca is a warm pint of horse piss , Its really really good for you heart your brain , just drink it and all you health troubles will go away and you will have enough unicorn blocks to buy 13 houses in “ spain”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not to go on...🤣🤭 but they can't of been in the gym being "gym girls" very long of she's already back at hoares beauty salon getting her baggy belly button massaged 🤢
Bet that's the only reason she latched onto hoare to get all the free or heavily discounted treatments that she otherwise wouldn't be able to afford.
wasnt beaver mates with her first?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So does Anne go to nursery or is she with a relative on a Tuesday? Because we all know Steve is at work. Does anyone else think she's desperately "trying" to lose weight for her mate's wedding? I say "trying" because she's still troughing on shite but she seems to shovelling a lot of magic supplements down her gullet, and then yesterday with the 10000 steps. Can't afford ozempic this year, clearly.

Reactions: 13
I know some schools don't bother with world book day anymore, they have own clothes day or PJ day instead, but she hasn't even mentioned anything. Those poor boys will be sent in wearing the first thing she grabs on Thursday 💔

Reactions: 9
"Buisness Incentive" don't make me laugh beggy. Ffs, these made up pyramid schemes are a laugh a minute. Funny as that they all think they "Own" their own business.
bleeping whoppers.
---
Beggy must of had a little catch up on here after I said yesterday hoare isent flavour of the month anymore.
Que pic of her & hoare the next morning...😏🙈🤭
She’s sucking her stomach in so much, you can see how tense her shoulders are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I aren’t being funneh Beggeh but i do over 10k steps just walking in my lunch break 🤣 she tries to flex over the most bizarre things View attachment 2795577
She's only mentioned it 'cos it's something she rarely does despite claiming to be super buseh with mum life all the bleeping time. I can guarantee that 10k is not the norm for this head. And how is that kid ever gonna experience a walk being strapped forward facing in that ridiculous carrier?

And now today badly grifting some other vitamin drink shite! What happened to Rheal Balance? Thought that was your 'go to'.

Reactions: 11
Its like a mocktail ha ha why does everything she do makes me cringe and just think that's the biggest load of bullshit. I feel sorry for people who believe what she spouts 🫣
I don't think such a person exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHY OH WHY does she think we want to see
BMA EVERY FUKING SECOND
Some kids are adorable & i want to see them but SADLY not THIS ONE... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.