Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Nuskin pish is mortifying, it’s like watching kids play houses, not one of them has the first clue about business (or life).

Absolute Mickey Mouse titles…ironic given Beggy’s giant ears🏆

I hope they put all their made up titles on their CV’s 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so proud 🤣🤣🤣🙄
Of what exactly......:confused: ?
I can't think of ONE thing she has actually 'achieved'....
She probably means snaring Beaver 10 years ago aka the Meal Ticket and not having to get off her actual arse to do a 'real' job.
Bloody Delulu......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Business incentive qualified????????

What the AF does that mean? She's qualified to create an incentive for her business? she's qualified to recommend an incentive to you??

I did a HND in business studies and a GCE in commerce, i've spent 45 years in business admin and management and i literally have no idea what this shite means.

View attachment 2796255
It is complete and utter gibberish and the bunch of fuckwit boss babes are so dense they don’t realise. 🥴

You guys have been very entertaining today. It has been a laugh catching up.

The state of that photo though. 🤣👽

Reactions: 10
Business incentive qualified????????

What the AF does that mean? She's qualified to create an incentive for her business? she's qualified to recommend an incentive to you??

I did a HND in business studies and a GCE in commerce, i've spent 45 years in business admin and management and i literally have no idea what this shite means.

View attachment 2796255
Dont forget business qualified X6 troll! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine setting up your phone to pour a smoothie and posting it online

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine setting up your phone to pour a smoothie and posting it online
Suh suh aspirashnul you know! We are just jealous that she is business incentive qualified?! I mean its utter gibberish and it means absolutely nothing but, yes, we are all so very jealous Beggy!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I find it disturbing that these women are walking around, looking after (well, not in Beggy's case but....) children and they are just unbelievably THICK! I mean imagine actually posting something saying you're "business incentive qualified"!!! It means NOTHING!! No-one has a clue what it means. They really are just bored women with no brains who are playing dress up and shops!
Frankly I am embarrassed for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing makes me want to buy a supplement more than an illiterate idiot with her nipples on show rambling about how it helps your heart and brain and stuff 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
bleeping hell, another bloody supplement drink now! How many is that? She was drinking that Rheal stuff, she puts that seamoss in her smoothies, now she’s drinking that green stuff. Seriously, what’s the bloody point? We all know it’s a load of crap. Just eat some veg!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing makes me want to buy a supplement more than an illiterate idiot with her nipples on show rambling about how it helps your heart and brain and stuff 🥴
Its like a mocktail ha ha why does everything she do makes me cringe and just think that's the biggest load of bullshit. I feel sorry for people who believe what she spouts 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to give her honest opinion after trying it for a few weeks, yet this story is pre recorded from over a week ago ish? Roma doesn’t have that god awful fringe in the story.

Reactions: 12
All the supplements , teas , smootheeths are obviously doing her good she looks like a picture of radiant health !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Buisness Incentive" don't make me laugh beggy. Ffs, these made up pyramid schemes are a laugh a minute. Funny as that they all think they "Own" their own business.
bleeping whoppers.
---
Beggy must of had a little catch up on here after I said yesterday hoare isent flavour of the month anymore.
Que pic of her & hoare the next morning...😏🙈🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.