Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3041.jpeg

No electricity and not a word from Take That. On my birthday. Disabled kids. Send vouchers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Just had a trawl, she has never mentioned Red Dragon without @ting them, does she get freebies?
Unsurprisingly ...
1715104851019.png

bleeping shameless

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can only imagine the message she would get from Gary Barlow would be along the lines of a 'please never contact me again or I shall have to involve my lawyers' type thing 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a poisonous ugly twit.
As a member of the LGBTQ community, who usually hates themselves, I can say hand on heart that I’m a hundred times better than her in every way possible.
I hope she reads this, hey Reann! I can do a beautiful cat wing eyeliner look and my tits are lovely and don’t resemble aubergines! So duck you.
Aubergine tits ⚰

And I'm not going to feel guilty about laughing at her clown makeup anymore either. She wants to spew her ill-informed hateful bile all over her timeline, as a fellow member of the LGBTQ community I feel entitled to take the piss out of her Troll hair and drooping wabs in return. They go low, I go lower (bigots, not Reann's tits).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aubergine tits ⚰

And I'm not going to feel guilty about laughing at her clown makeup anymore either. She wants to spew her ill-informed hateful bile all over her timeline, as a fellow member of the LGBTQ community I feel entitled to take the piss out of her Troll hair and drooping wabs in return. They go low, I go lower (bigots, not Reann's tits).
I think it's perfectly reasonable to laugh at someone's deliberate choices. She woke up this morning and decided to apply her makeup with a paint gun, despite the multiplicity of free learning resources available to her so she doesn't go out in public looking like the bastard lovechild of Mr Tumble and Aunt Sally.

Her hotdog boobs would be better supported by a bra that actually fits, but she probably last had a fitting 9 children ago. Again, deliberate choice.

These are all deliberate choices. To an extent, the hotdog boobs themselves are a deliberate choice, since in this country at this time, the number of children you have is a deliberate choice. She chose to have ten children, with all the physical effects on her that brought.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it's perfectly reasonable to laugh at someone's deliberate choices. She woke up this morning and decided to apply her makeup with a paint gun, despite the multiplicity of free learning resources available to her so she doesn't go out in public looking like the bastard lovechild of Mr Tumble and Aunt Sally.

Her hotdog boobs would be better supported by a bra that actually fits, but she probably last had a fitting 9 children ago. Again, deliberate choice.

These are all deliberate choices. To an extent, the hotdog boobs themselves are a deliberate choice, since in this country at this time, the number of children you have is a deliberate choice. She chose to have ten children, with all the physical effects on her that brought.
Agreed.

In my opinion, if it’s something about someone’s appearance that isn’t a quick fix then it’s a no-go for banter.

She just needs a good packet of makeup wipes, to stop hacking at her hair with kitchen scissors, and a decent bra/top button, so she’s fair game.

(In addition to a personality transplant, of course.)

She needs to spend some of that DLA dough on a Skims bra. I resisted because of the price for a long time (mine were typically picked up for 8 quid in tezzies with the tinned tomatoes before now) but woah chile, Miss Kim done hoiked the girls back to their residence of 20 years ago I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear she just opens her eyes on a morning and picks someone at random to be her punchbag for the day. It’s her daughter’s school today.

• Sad
She shares some anti-vax half truths. With all this news in press about whooping cough I wonder if her 76 are vaccinated or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 5