Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't help the face you're born with, can you, but what you do with it afterwards is a choice, isn't it?
It's so true! No shade on Mollie either, I absolutely loved her when I was a kid. I wanted my mum to have purple/blue/pink hair like Mrs Slocombe. Just as well she ignored my wishes. Haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the look of being shot by Homer Simpson’s makeup gun that baffles me. As well as the world’s longest danglers shared for extra clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mine certainly ain't where they once were and that's only after 2. Nothing a decent bra can't rectify though. Mr Vint says the same southward trajectory happens to bollocks. He bent over and burnt his on the radiator last winter cos he wasn't expecting them to be down where they were actually located. I nearly laughed a lung up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine thinking that parents aren’t even 1% responsible for their child’s behaviour… I don’t disagree that there are a lot of other factors that influence this as well, like government underfunding/closing of spaces for young people, etc.

But anyone who can’t accept that parents DO have a part to play in how their kids behave is living in a dream world, sorry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who is in charge of whether kids have phones and vapes if not parents?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine thinking that parents aren’t even 1% responsible for their child’s behaviour… I don’t disagree that there are a lot of other factors that influence this as well, like government underfunding/closing of spaces for young people, etc.

But anyone who can’t accept that parents DO have a part to play in how their kids behave is living in a dream world, sorry.
But she hates the police, schools, medics etc so why entrust her children's behaviour to them?
She can't have it every way.
She's always wanging on about how parents have the last say - until someone else says that and now she disagrees with it and calls it 'parent shaming'.

Reactions: 8
All these stories she posts about parents with learning difficulties having their kids taken into care- it's a complicated ethical issue I'm not qualified to judge on but surely that means they're not capable in these instances. The authorities get nothing for taking them but saddled with a big bill. I can well believe those parents attract additional scrutiny because of their own high needs just as drug addicted parents would for example. That's exactly as it should be. Are we meant to be up in arms about that? Are we meant to find that unfair? The safety and care of children matters more than the feelings of parents. That is the fundamental principle Reann and her idiot circle of tweeters fail to grasp.

• Heart
Statistically, one of her MANY children is part of the LGBTQ+ community.

The very epitome of disgusting excuse for a human being writ large for all to see. I do so very much hope one of your mediocre Take That chaps sees that and blocks you from ever getting your cleavage within a hundred yards of them.

Also - have the courage of your foul mouthed words and convictions, Reann. Unlock if you have the balls.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

The very epitome of disgusting excuse for a human being writ large for all to see. I do so very much hope one of your mediocre Take That chaps sees that and blocks you from ever getting your cleavage within a hundred yards of them.

Also - have the courage of your foul mouthed words and convictions, Reann. Unlock if you have the balls.
It’s just a candle with a rainbow on it. Totally innocent. SHE has made it about some agenda that displeases her, as opposed to just appreciating it for what it is, a set of rainbow candles. God, she’s toxic isn’t she.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Unbelievable bleep. I wonder how many LGBT healthcare workers have treated her kids. And criticising the NHS use of a rainbow? Despicable. I wonder what she thought of the lockdown rainbows that brought cheer to so many people. When my kids have had surgery, all I care about is the surgeon's competency. Nothing else matters to me so long as they help my child. We were lucky enough to benefit from the skill of doctors from abroad. Even the medical equipment was imported in some cases. Who cares about a person's race or sexuality when they are saving lives. She makes me sick with her entitled opinions. She has no idea how lucky she is. 100 years ago, she may have died in childbirth and not seen all of her children exceed toddlerhood. She needs to gain some perspective and gratitude. I've always thanked our health care practitioners. The majority of them do a wonderful job, often in shite conditions. How can you not be grateful and marvel at the fact that we are lucky in the UK to have the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unbelievable bleep. I wonder how many LGBT healthcare workers have treated her kids. And criticising the NHS use of a rainbow? Despicable. I wonder what she thought of the lockdown rainbows that brought cheer to so many people. When my kids have had surgery, all I care about is the surgeon's competency. Nothing else matters to me so long as they help my child. We were lucky enough to benefit from the skill of doctors from abroad. Even the medical equipment was imported in some cases. Who cares about a person's race or sexuality when they are saving lives. She makes me sick with her entitled opinions. She has no idea how lucky she is. 100 years ago, she may have died in childbirth and not seen all of her children exceed toddlerhood. She needs to gain some perspective and gratitude. I've always thanked our health care practitioners. The majority of them do a wonderful job, often in shite conditions. How can you not be grateful and marvel at the fact that we are lucky in the UK to have the NHS.
Believe it or not, some people think it’s genuinely not good enough for them. Usually people like this one, who take an awful lot from it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Her views are so foul they are like a bad joke tbh. Can one person seriously harbour so much uniformed thick bile?
She's actually quite upsetting she is so horrible.

She’s a poisonous ugly twit.
As a member of the LGBTQ community, who usually hates themselves, I can say hand on heart that I’m a hundred times better than her in every way possible.
I hope she reads this, hey Reann! I can do a beautiful cat wing eyeliner look and my tits are lovely and don’t resemble aubergines! So duck you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's Reanns birthday and every benign birthday wish is being retweeted for a crumb of attention. Hopefully someone's bought her an industrial bra or a pioneering personality transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11