Real Life Crime and Murder #20

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a strange case I agree.
A babies hat tucked into her trousers for court ? She seems childlike but manipulative all at the same time.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s quite clear that if these two boys kept quiet there’d be a boy C&D and on and on (if there isn’t already and they’re just keeping quiet). If it was a man we’d see him as a pedalo from the start, bring a baby into it and there’d be uproar.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s quite clear that if these two boys kept quiet there’d be a boy C&D and on and on (if there isn’t already and they’re just keeping quiet). If it was a man we’d see him as a pedalo from the start, bring a baby into it and there’d be uproar.
I agree as things stand.

Reactions: 5
Based on what we've heard and what has been published so far, she absolutely is. This isn't just a one off poor decision (although quite frankly I struggle with how you could find 15/16 years olds attractive as an adult in any case), it's a pattern.
If she has a thing for teenage boys, and they are of a legal age to consent, are there none who are not at the school she teaches at?
---
This is a strange case I agree.
A babies hat tucked into her trousers for court ? She seems childlike but manipulative all at the same time.
At some point she's bound to start crying, probably under cross.
And my money is on her "mistakenly" pulling out the baby hat to dab her eyes.
---
She's seems enormously childlike which is why I'm wondering about mitigation. We'll see.
I think the pregnancy was the intended mitigation for the first offence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's seems enormously childlike which is why I'm wondering about mitigation. We'll see.
What do you see which makes her seem enormously childlike?
She set her phone to wipe when the police turned up, the calculated behaviour of an adult who knows that what they are doing is criminal. I can't think of any possible mitigation for this woman, but I'm interested and open to suggestions.

Reactions: 14
So the maths teacher on trial is denying sexual activity with both children, am I right? If so, why have they not DNA tested the baby to prove paternity?

[
She is disgusting, and poses a real danger to children. I hope none of her friends/relatives ever let her anywhere near their kids.
Her family run / own a cafe in Wirral. Just searching for her or her parents you can find it. She was working in the cafe while she was sacked and supposed to stay away from under 18s. There was a complete disregard for this.
The business replies for their cafe reviews are wild, they seem like those people who have an answer for everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just cannot fathom an adult woman being attracted to a teenage boy. I'm sure there's far more to it than that - wanting male attention, the power imbalance perhaps - but it is just grim.

Reactions: 23
I think the pregnancy was the intended mitigation for the first offence.
It’ll be interesting to find out if she does indeed have a condition making pregnancy unlikely or if that was just a line she was using because that’s another layer of deception. Then she told the boy she couldn’t be a single parent. How much help did she think a teenage boy would be in raising a baby?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What do you see which makes her seem enormously childlike?
She set her phone to wipe when the police turned up, the calculated behaviour of an adult who knows that what they are doing is criminal. I can't think of any possible mitigation for this woman, but I'm interested and open to suggestions.
I think immature would have been a better word. Some of her text messages and her general behaviour seemed quite teenage like. The rose petals and the notes. There was something else in the article as well but I can't remember what it was. It all just gave me the impression that the way she viewed the relationship was a bit of a romantic fantasy rather than the (grim) reality that she was an adult, in a position of power, sleeping with a teenager. I'm not sure I've explained it very well, it's quite difficult to put it into words.

She also doesn't seem to be able to think about consequences. She's clearly manipulative but some of it is very transparent, like the baby bonnet. I can only assume that she thinks it shows dedication to her child but she doesn't seem to have considered how it might actually come across to other people.

I wasn't suggesting I think there's any mitigation, I was wondering what she will present as mitigation (if anything).

As I said though, from the evidence presented so far, she has the potential to pose a danger in the future and it's not like it was a one off incident that she could claim was a mistake (still not acceptable). There were two different boys! One she sought out when she was already in trouble for the first. I don't see, at the moment, any grounds for her to avoid a prison sentence. Especially when you compare it to similar cases, for example Jeremy Frost.

Reactions: 12
You put it perfectly !
I don’t know - yes immature possibly a much better word than childlike.
Setting up the rose petals in the flat and it finally leading to a babygro stuck with me.
It’s not like they were a “ couple “ and all this was planned and it was a super happy event.
He was a child groomed by his teacher and this was never going to have a fairytale ending.
The father waving going into court again seems odd.
You walk in head down and don’t get involved with the press pack surely ?
Also no sign of her mum in all this.

Reactions: 7
I think immature would have been a better word. Some of her text messages and her general behaviour seemed quite teenage like. The rose petals and the notes. There was something else in the article as well but I can't remember what it was. It all just gave me the impression that the way she viewed the relationship was a bit of a romantic fantasy rather than the (grim) reality that she was an adult, in a position of power, sleeping with a teenager. I'm not sure I've explained it very well, it's quite difficult to put it into words.

She also doesn't seem to be able to think about consequences. She's clearly manipulative but some of it is very transparent, like the baby bonnet. I can only assume that she thinks it shows dedication to her child but she doesn't seem to have considered how it might actually come across to other people.

I wasn't suggesting I think there's any mitigation, I was wondering what she will present as mitigation (if anything).

As I said though, from the evidence presented so far, she has the potential to pose a danger in the future and it's not like it was a one off incident that she could claim was a mistake (still not acceptable). There were two different boys! One she sought out when she was already in trouble for the first. I don't see, at the moment, any grounds for her to avoid a prison sentence. Especially when you compare it to similar cases, for example Jeremy Frost.
Imo, she got pregnant to avoid prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
[

Her family run / own a cafe in Wirral. Just searching for her or her parents you can find it. She was working in the cafe while she was sacked and supposed to stay away from under 18s. There was a complete disregard for this.
The business replies for their cafe reviews are wild, they seem like those people who have an answer for everything.
How on earth you lot find all this out I have no idea. I've tried searching but nothing comes up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve not read up on this case with the teacher so sorry if it’s been explained, why is she tucking the baby bonnet into her trousers? And having it so clearly on display to the press?
Feel sorry for the baby in this particularly when she (presuming it’s a girl from the pink) grows up and can read about how she was conceived.

I’ve not read up on this case with the teacher so sorry if it’s been explained, why is she tucking the baby bonnet into her trousers? And having it so clearly on display to the press?
Feel sorry for the baby in this particularly when she (presuming it’s a girl from the pink) grows up and can read about how she was conceived.
There's no explanation online but I guess it's for sympathy as I guess she could think "the jury can see I'm a new mum and she will need me etc" when she gives evidence she will probably hold it. The baby is definitely his but it's about whether he was underage or not at the time. He might want to be in the child's life and I hope he does get a chance.

Reactions: 7
Looks like her mum turned up for the first day at least.
Maybe she’s been cropped from photos in the subsequent days but unlikely.
I can't believe she had her hair styled (highlighted) inbetween court visits. We all love a trip to the salon but I think it shows how she's just not talking it seriously.

Reactions: 3