Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these ladz were friends with Daniel so now she has to tag along everywhere with them and their wives.

Reactions: 12
The second hand embarrassment I get from her is too much. She can’t act normal, it’s all attention all the time.

Reactions: 21
Sure why don't ya message her and ask her why did she sat in the middle!! Maybe the 2 men wanted to talk so they sat in the aisle seats, maybe he wanted wanted some peace and quiet from the wife!! Ya don't have or criticise every little thing about her!!
Why don’t you crawl back up her arse Karen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jolene making absolutely shite of Rachel with her appropriate for the weather clothes. If it was cold enough for a fleece in day you can bet your bottom dollar you need a jacket at night Rach!

Reactions: 16
Also the dress she had on at the vips was 520 pound sterling goes to show playing the merry widow is raking it in

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also the dress she had on at the vips was 520 pound sterling goes to show playing the merry widow is raking it in
Looked like bog standard 100 quid dress from the likes of asos, next, coast, quiz warehouse type place. Thought it was dated but grand and safe, bridesmaid like, nothing like 520 sterling quids worth.

Reactions: 16
Looks like a bleeping debs dress!!
And her up for a fashion award, she's so basic and trashy and every now and then she whips out a black cowboy hat coz she's no imagination 🙄
The absolute sap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But why didn’t she wear one of her Alined dresses??!! 🤔🤪
That was to come back again and not a word about it since 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry why is she draped over someone else’s husband in a belly top! She’s so inappropriate

Reactions: 7
Her friend in jacket this one just boobs covered she really is attention seeker.Who go on holidays with 2 couples without kids

Reactions: 15
Her friend in jacket this one just boobs covered she really is attention seeker.Who go on holidays with 2 couples without kids
She is like a bad smell at this stage, you just can’t get rid of her.
Daniel is gone & never coming back, so it’s about time she moved on from these “so called lads”
I’m sure there wife’s/partners are sick to death of her now.
No sign of the other couple she went with last year & caused trouble between them. She kept walking beside them & hugging & linking the guy & the wife was just ignored by both of them

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The scarf wouldn't be less obvious if the lady with her was dressed similarly.

Reactions: 3
So if she's away with families, why say she's going away with "the girls"
Idiot!!!

Reactions: 9
She is like a bad smell at this stage, you just can’t get rid of her.
Daniel is gone & never coming back, so it’s about time she moved on from these “so called lads”
I’m sure there wife’s/partners are sick to death of her now.
No sign of the other couple she went with last year & caused trouble between them. She kept walking beside them & hugging & linking the guy & the wife was just ignored by both of them
Is it not the couple she was posing with last night? I’d love to know what they say about her behind closed doors.

Reactions: 3