Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she won't have Amy beside her anymore cause she looks better than her 🤣

Maybe I'm stupid but from that sentence, your implying Aimee looks better than Rachel to which I said she didn't.

No needs to get worked up about it.
Aimee looks better or the same as Rachel, now, coz she had lost loads of weight & is about the same size as Rachel, so that’s competition now, if Aimee stands beside her.
Lately Rachel now has Chelsea standing beside & with her a lot now, beside she is the fat girl & wouldn’t take the centre of attention away from her!!!

Reactions: 6
Sure why don't ya message her and ask her why did she sat in the middle!! Maybe the 2 men wanted to talk so they sat in the aisle seats, maybe he wanted wanted some peace and quiet from the wife!! Ya don't have or criticise every little thing about her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure why don't ya message her and ask her why did she sat in the middle!! Maybe the 2 men wanted to talk so they sat in the aisle seats, maybe he wanted wanted some peace and quiet from the wife!! Ya don't have or criticise every little thing about her!!
This is tattle ...

Do you understand the premise of tattle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What do these people work at aside from Rachel..from previous post they have families.. how do they just decided to duck off for a week in the sun during school term Rachel included..like how desperate must she be that she has to go with them... is she paying for all.

Reactions: 11
You are obviously a friend or relative of her !!!!!
To say something like that 😜

Reactions: 26
Sitting in doors on holidays in bikini drinking pints Guinness with 2 lads standing each side of her

Reactions: 9
Sitting in doors on holidays in bikini drinking pints Guinness with 2 lads standing each side of her
What’s with the bleeping bikini in the pub and is she on the Guinness now so she can keep up with the laaaaaaddss????she’s a yoke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they are all in a relationship 😲😲Polyamory

What eejits go to Portugal and drink Guinness when it's 20 degrees outside.

Next she'll be on saying she was having a Guinness in memory of Dan!! The lads are great at looking after me since Dan left and I give them a good service in return when the wife's are away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14