PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the toothbrush ad a belated April fools joke? Who the hell is going to buy a toothbrush based on their ‘pearly whites’? They have the worst teeth south of Aintree 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is the toothbrush ad a belated April fools joke? Who the hell is going to buy a toothbrush based on their ‘pearly whites’? They have the worst teeth south of Aintree 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We know slosh brushes his teeth with a crappy stick and she uses a yard brush

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw the objection of their affection, Janey, today. I can see why Josh has had his head turned from Rachaele to her…

Reactions: 10
Is T back from Turkey in time for school? Surely she will need plenty of time to regulate and adjust back into school routine…

Reactions: 9
She really pimping out whichever childish of the moment isn't she. T had done so well staying off the camera. Its going to do nothing but halm her.

And should Rachel really be advertising a tooth brush with a filter on,which gas also filtered her teeth! This is by law of advertising on instagram , NOT ALLOWED. would the company listen if emailed?
Filtered face. Filtered teeth.
Screenshot_20240415_010803_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_010814_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_010824_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_010840_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_010925_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_010914_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
She really pimping out whichever childish of the moment isn't she. T had done so well staying off the camera. Its going to do nothing but halm her.

And should Rachel really be advertising a tooth brush with a filter on,which gas also filtered her teeth! This is by law of advertising on instagram , NOT ALLOWED. would the company listen if emailed?
Filtered face. Filtered teeth.
View attachment 2876032View attachment 2876033View attachment 2876034View attachment 2876035View attachment 2876040View attachment 2876043
Report her to ASA

Reactions: 6
How many stories can you make out of tidying your kid’s (not really untidy) room?! She’s put it on the home account too. Is she after a medal or just completely lacking in content?!

Reactions: 13
How many stories can you make out of tidying your kid’s (not really untidy) room?! She’s put it on the home account too. Is she after a medal or just completely lacking in content?!
Perhaps she wants a medal to go with her cape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but the kids mess they today it. Edie and Lula are both old enough to do it themselves. I like a tidy house but I stop at the kids bedrooms (I do strip and remake the beds and Will hoover up in there when hoovering upstairs) but I won't tidy there stuff! I wouldn't expect them to go in my room to tidy my mess so if they old enough they should do it themselves (they also get told if they don't I'll just empty there bedrooms simple as.... call me evil but they need to take responsibilities of there own stuff). This is why mine aren't entitled brats!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree I don’t think it does any harm for kids to take responsibility for their own stuff. Both mine now take pride in their bedrooms and make sure they leave their rooms bed made and stuff away. We redecorated my 9yr old daughter’s room last yr and just finished redecorating my 13yr old room last wk. They both know a lot of time and money went in to it and they appreciate what they have so look after it. I hoover when I’m doing upstairs but my eldest does her and polishes herself. R has raised lazy kids who don’t show much respect for their space or possessions, they are all like that, but then when you pimp them out for content and invade their personal space for content maybe that’s the difference?

I agree I don’t think it does any harm for kids to take responsibility for their own stuff. Both mine now take pride in their bedrooms and make sure they leave their rooms bed made and stuff away. We redecorated my 9yr old daughter’s room last yr and just finished redecorating my 13yr old room last wk. They both know a lot of time and money went in to it and they appreciate what they have so look after it. I hoover when I’m doing upstairs but my eldest does her and polishes herself. R has raised lazy kids who don’t show much respect for their space or possessions, they are all like that, but then when you pimp them out for content and invade their personal space for content maybe that’s the difference?
They know that if they don't pick up their tit, someone else will. Either their mother desperately scraping together some content for her Instagram, or Linda the paid skivvy. They don't have any respect for any of their belongings, because if they lose or break something, the endless funds from PatreCON/WEBL will easily replace it.

Anyone else think it's a bit sad how both rooms are plain and boring? You wouldn't think a 10 year old and a 15 year old lived in them. Plain white walls, plain white bedding. My spare room that nobody ever stays in has more colour and personality than either of those. Whatever happened to the super lush dressing table that Arsetrid made specially for Edie? I mean, it was only one of Bet Lynch's leopard print bedsheets draped over a table, but at least it had some colour.

Reactions: 15
I'm a tidier. Over the years I realised that me tidying rooms for 20 minutes every day was hell of a lot easier than me nagging everyone else to do it for days on end and I hate the sound of my own voice. I even do my Husbands office because he's a messy sod. However, whilst I do it I reinforce "tidy life, tidy mind." So when my older lads moved out and complained about something, I just shout that at them and they get tidying. Plus my 16 year olds school work is immaculate, revision notes all colour coded, filed, easily reached when needed and his timetable management is fab (which he has done himself,) so I have no problem doing his room. I can even tell the dog to go get a toy and of they go there play corner.

I think the only issue I have is that when it comes to life admin (paperwork etc,) I can procrastinate and my middle son is similar. We also have a huge problem remembering passwords and showing up to anywhere on time (or at all depending on what it is 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

Of course, I don't film any of this for Instagram because really, who gives a tit? People are dying out there ffs.

Reactions: 12
Do any of you follow Mogzee? I think that's her name. I find her quite entertaining, when she dances around whilst trying on new outfits.
But I didn't realise she was one of
7 Bellies Rachel Hambleton's besties.
She must be a bestie, and has been sent a Webl outfit by Bubs.
Because I don't think this woman, who I believe has quite a good eye for putting an outfit together, would have actually bought a Webl jogging set.
Unless she is losing her mind.
If it was gifted to you, Mogz, you must realise that you had options. You didn't have to wear it or promote it.
Send it back to the thieving bleep with a duck you Rachel note. Or give it to the British Red Cross who will donate it to a person in crisis, who doesn't mind what an absolutely dreadful bleeping
outfit it is. Or just put it in the bin, where it belongs, along with it's "designer", Rachel Hambleton. Someone please put her in the bleeping bin too.

Edited to add, in her instagam video,
Mogzee can't remember who the duck Rachel is!!!
She actually refers to her as Part Time Mummy.
She used to be a part time mummy, but she fucked that job off into the sunset, several years ago.
She is now an ex-mummy on permanent leave from being a parent.
She was just never able to commit to and adapt to the role of being a mummy.
Linda cleans up all the tit, Joyce tidies up all the tit, whilst Rachel is lording it up, pretending to be famous.
Abd she's a bleep too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do any of you follow Mogzee? I think that's her name. I find her quite entertaining, when she dances around whilst trying on new outfits.
But I didn't realise she was one of
7 Bellies Rachel Hambleton's besties.
She must be a bestie, and has been sent a Webl outfit by Bubs.
Because I don't think this woman, who I believe has quite a good eye for putting an outfit together, would have actually bought a Webl jogging set.
Unless she is losing her mind.
If it was gifted to you, Mogz, you must realise that you had options. You didn't have to wear it or promote it.
Send it back to the thieving bleep with a duck you Rachel note. Or give it to the British Red Cross who will donate it to a person in crisis, who doesn't mind what an absolutely dreadful bleeping
outfit it is. Or just put it in the bin, where it belongs, along with it's "designer", Rachel Hambleton. Someone please put her in the bleeping bin too.

Edited to add, in her instagam video,
Mogzee can't remember who the duck Rachel is!!!
She actually refers to her as Part Time Mummy.
She used to be a part time mummy, but she fucked that job off into the sunset, several years ago.
She is now an ex-mummy on permanent leave from being a parent.
She was just never able to commit to and adapt to the role of being a mummy.
Linda cleans up all the tit, Joyce tidies up all the tit, whilst Rachel is lording it up, pretending to be famous.
Abd she's a bleep too.
Tbf it’s the best I have seen someone look in that god damn awful jogging suit! Can see where Astrid got the idea of dancing around in her kitchen semi naked from now lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see the begging bowl is back out again, as if she hasn't fleeced the huns for enough money (patreon, food donations, clothes etc donations, numerous turkey track suits). Hey Racket have you considered donating a mere 10% of the massive profits you're making from the god awful webl shite? Surely that would be a good shout, you'd still be quids in with the rest of the 90%, but no, you're a greedy selfish grifter who wouldn't consider it when the sheep are so generous. It has to come to an end, even the diehards are bound to get to the point where they realise they're helping nobody but her and her horrible family.

Reactions: 25
The Patchwork donations are going in Janey's wages so that she's available to be verbally harassed by her employers after a night on the piss... heartwarming 🫶

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.