Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is absolutely bonkers. The whole point of living in Central Edinburgh is that you can get around easily! It’s bloody difficult to park.
Yeah but they’re both lazy cnuts that can’t be bothered with heaving themselves on and off public transport

Reactions: 8
Just caught up ! The mesh dress really identified the “Pythagorarse” as just back fat and her bum is the empty sack below it.

genuinely believe it’s because she sits so much !
Just seen a photo of Chanelle Hayes on her hen do, now damn that is someone who has made good on her weight loss surgery 👏🏻

Reactions: 10
Just caught up ! The mesh dress really identified the “Pythagorarse” as just back fat and her bum is the empty sack below it.

genuinely believe it’s because she sits so much !
Just seen a photo of Chanelle Hayes on her hen do, now damn that is someone who has made good on her weight loss surgery 👏🏻
I vaguely remember her from BB, didn’t realise she’d had WLS but love her honesty about how it’s a very difficult surgery and not for everyone plus requires lots of maintenance. She looks great!

Yup that Poppy arse is flatter than a pancake. Almost concave which is ironic as she says she has a big bum but like you said it’s just back/hip fat melting downwards.

Reactions: 7
All that baking again. Nothing else left to say about it now other than she is just a greedy pig!

Reactions: 5
I absolutely refuse to believe the daft bleep is lactose intolerant despite making a massive show of how she always orders an oat latte coz she isn’t a dairy girlie.

Cheddar, Parmesan, milk AND sour cream. Ok hun, enjoy shitting the bed tonight m’kay?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just think it’s another bandwagon she’s jumped on to show how different and special she is. I don’t believe she’s lactose intolerant. Same as I don’t believe brotherlover has IBS. I just think they have stomach/bowel issues due to the vast quantities of rich foods they both consume.

Reactions: 16
I just think it’s another bandwagon she’s jumped on to show how different and special she is. I don’t believe she’s lactose intolerant. Same as I don’t believe brotherlover has IBS. I just think they have stomach/bowel issues due to the vast quantities of rich foods they both consume.
I just can’t believe nobody calls her out on her BS although I think she heavily edits her comments.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe nobody calls her out on her BS although I think she heavily edits her comments.
I agree. Although a lot of her followers are either thick or blind as they don’t notice how much she edits her pictures. One day she looks like a size 24 and the next a size 14. Not forgetting how her neck changes into a giraffe neck every so often.

Reactions: 9
She should absolutely just go into food blogging. She's obviously a good cook and makes things look aesthetically pleasing. Would also mean that all the eating would be "work" which would suit her down to the ground.

Reactions: 16
She should absolutely just go into food blogging. She's obviously a good cook and makes things look aesthetically pleasing. Would also mean that all the eating would be "work" which would suit her down to the ground.
It would be a better use of her time plus she’d get invited to eat for free at loads of places so could gorge on someone else’s dime. Not that she has any money worries tho!

Reactions: 11
She would be the size of a bin lorry within 6 months! She wouldn’t be able to blame the side effects on food poisoning then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look a makeup video showcasing that she had a partner, incase anyone wasn't already aware 🙄 god Poppy Sadams you are pathetic you know. Also, I can now see why your friends all drop you like the sack of tit you are because your self indulgence is insufferable.

Reactions: 14
WTF was with that bite?! If it was a man biting a woman like that it likely wouldn’t be seen as “cute”.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240428_190728_Vinted.jpg

Shellybebs is on an uploading spree on vinted. Who wants to own the infamous bikini?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All her peacocks freebies still with their tags on getting uploaded to vinted. Some I don't think we even saw - probably because they didn't fit. Also I believe the reason they dropped her was because she wasn't promoting all the clothes they sent her because she clearly couldn't get then over her pythagathighs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11