Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot get over the amount of time she's spending in Edinburgh 🤔
I truly believe it’s because of HB. She couldn’t keep away from Essex when she was single. I think she likes that they have to make an effort to travel to see her - “look how much my partner loves me, they travel to Edinburgh all the time to see me!!!” Because if you were like Poppy, and had a flexible job (aka no real job) or responsibilities, would you not want to spend as much time as you could in the place where your partner, who does have a job, was?

This has to be the longest she’s spent in Edinburgh for at least a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's a real power play isn't it from her. She doesn't even have a job yet makes her partner fly to see her every weekend. Perhaps she pays for the flights, and likes to wield that power over them? How can she justify it to them though? She doesn't have a job and the 'work' she does have surely can also be done in Essex, where her family and partner live?! SO bizarre.

Reactions: 19
It's a real power play isn't it from her. She doesn't even have a job yet makes her partner fly to see her every weekend. Perhaps she pays for the flights, and likes to wield that power over them? How can she justify it to them though? She doesn't have a job and the 'work' she does have surely can also be done in Essex, where her family and partner live?! SO bizarre.
She just likes pretending she’s an independent girlie as opposed to a giant toddler who is propped up both financially and emotionally by her parents.

You are right that she lords it over Backpack with the cost of flights and hotels that she’ll pay for. She’s not even getting gifted the hotel stays despite her desperately tagging Roslin Beach Hotel every single time she goes. They know the silly bleep will pay and has deep pockets so why would they gift it to her?

Reactions: 10
I would be super miffed if I worked and my partner didn't, yet I had to do all the travelling. Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would be super miffed if I worked and my partner didn't, yet I had to do all the travelling. Absolutely not.
Same. I’m working my tits off all week and then I have to spend my free time travelling to see my partner who doesn’t have a traditional job? I don’t bleeping think so!

Reactions: 17
Same. I’m working my tits off all week and then I have to spend my free time travelling to see my partner who doesn’t have a traditional job? I don’t bleeping think so!
Human Backpack has no self-respect and seems like an absolute limpet though
---
Look who’s remembered she is a lactose intolerant girlie

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The backpack must have no money left for new clothes because every time they’re featured, they have the same black shorts, black T-shirt and manky white sports socks on. The two of them are just gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The backpack must have no money left for new clothes because every time they’re featured, they have the same black shorts, black T-shirt and manky white sports socks on. The two of them are just gross.
Do we know what age the backpack is? They dress like a 15 year old skateboarder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
and that black beanie 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry why does she say partner after such a short amount of time

All that food my tummy is crying 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry why does she say partner after such a short amount of time

All that food my tummy is crying 😭🤣
Poppy was not happy that Human Backpack chose a non-approved burger when everyone else had a Sunday Roast. Controlling much, Poppy?

Yeah it's a lot of food but she's gotta maintain her Large and In Charge status by eating it aaaaalllll!
---
She really doesn’t hide how much of a dick she is does she
Just saw that! Backpack is well under the gigantic thumb.

Reactions: 10