Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is that photo. It looks like HBP is mugging her and she’s struggling to keep hold of her handbag. Why would you go to such lengths to not show your partners face - take a normal picture and just don’t post it.
Yes I thought it looked like that, like she’s fighting them off
What does she mean by dm sandal together? Am I being stupid here?
couples that wear doc marten sandals together stay together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Black shorts are out again. They pack light these 2 referring the black shorts and the black skirt. WTAF is the wooly jumper all about?

Count Backpackula (made me laugh that thank you 🤣) and the summer woolly mammoth.

Reactions: 11
That photo she posted of partner kissing her looked like she was being mauled lol!!!! How utterly romantic poppy darling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That holiday probably cost about £3 - £4K for the two of them...... where does she get that sort of money from ?

Also.... who packs a wooly cardi for Greece in May ?!!!

Reactions: 5
That holiday probably cost about £3 - £4K for the two of them...... where does she get that sort of money from ?

Also.... who packs a wooly cardi for Greece in May ?!!!
If I'd paid that amount and was sat eating my evening meal in what looked like a garage I wouldn't be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m starting to think Poppy reads these entries about her.

We’ve discussed the fact she promotes anything even if it’s contradictory, for example those hair growth gummies she allegedly uses, while her hair at the front is balding.
Secondly, this week her pythag has been a topic of discussion and now she’s covering it with that cardi, under the guise of it being a quirky lil photo.

Haiiii Poopy 👋

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think Poppy reads these entries about her.

We’ve discussed the fact she promotes anything even if it’s contradictory, for example those hair growth gummies she allegedly uses, while her hair at the front is balding.
Secondly, this week her pythag has been a topic of discussion and now she’s covering it with that cardi, under the guise of it being a quirky lil photo.

Haiiii Poopy 👋
I genuinely believe that the ego of the average instahun is SO big that they couldn't not read here. They're not celebrity enough to not have the time to care. They DO care, which is why they probably obsess over it - their 'job' is to literally obsess over their own image.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole covering her partners face thing is ridiculous, it takes like 2 seconds to search and find them on insta if you really wanted to

Reactions: 12
The whole covering her partners face thing is ridiculous, it takes like 2 seconds to search and find them on insta if you really wanted to
Tbf, ancient folk like me can’t 🙈🙈🙈

I cannot get over the ‘mugging’ photo. And that horrific woollen cardigan in Greece in May. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 9
The only explanation I can think for some of the images she has posted on this trip is she’s been absolutely leathered on the Ouzo when she’s uploaded them.

How did she describe herself in one of messages she sent to her partner? “breathtaking?”…That curation is not at work in Greece.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't get over the fact she thinks this looks like some sort of romantic bent backwards pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Camera is already set up in video so Pythag can pick the part that least shows FEs tits and face and waddles wrong and takes a trip and notably smaller carer FE tries to rescue the Giant baby and this is the result. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it 🤣🤣🤣

Oh tragic Poppy. You've gave me a laugh this morning FRIEND.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The more I see that picture the funnier it gets 😂. It looks like they’re wrestling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31