Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gained a little weight in recent months and having stared at my backside for the last half hour… I believe I am developing my own pythag 🆘

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hey, I'm also a (genuine) GG cup, size 22-24 with a tummy that hangs. I've lost a bit of weight since I bought my last swimwear but a couple of summers ago at my biggest I had good success with a brand called City Chic. It wasn't cheap (from memory it was £50ish but I had a discount code so I saved some money, thank God lol) but it's great quality - covered my tummy fully, didn't spill out at the sides, underwire cups and adjustable straps so felt really supported. I found the material had a good stretch, too.

I got it on Very but Evans stock them, too. They have a website but I think they're an American brand so I'm not sure about shipping to the UK.

I hope this helps. It's so disheartening when people who are literally paid to promote plus size clothing edit their photos to a degree that completely changes how clothes look x
Thank you so much I really appreciate this... years ago simply be did two sizes a regular fit and long fit.. the long was always good.... I will check this company out as I go away next month... again thank you 😊💕
Long time lurker on this thread but thought I’d jump in…I also agree with City Chic! I find it impossible to get swimwear as I have a long body and a big belly, tried a few of theirs on and loved them all - even got my first bikini! Don’t think they have any on at the moment but keep an eye on the Secret Sales website as I got mine off there last year and it was £8 for the swimsuits and £12 for a bikini!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker on this thread but thought I’d jump in…I also agree with City Chic! I find it impossible to get swimwear as I have a long body and a big belly, tried a few of theirs on and loved them all - even got my first bikini! Don’t think they have any on at the moment but keep an eye on the Secret Sales website as I got mine off there last year and it was £8 for the swimsuits and £12 for a bikini!
Omg great tip, thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240509_211131_Vinted.jpg

She popped up on my vinted search again last night and this PLT item is listed as brand new 🤮🤮🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Now I’ll be honest - I don’t tend to do much exciting stuff on beach/sun/hols other than bed, eat and drink, sunbathe, read and occasionally for a decent speed walk once or twice a day.

But I also work approx 45 hours per week.

This just appears to be a slightly hotter version of the Edinburgh ‘holiday home’ where she doesn’t venture out to do anything unless it’s eating or a trip to the ‘Big Sainbos’.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve gained a little weight in recent months and having stared at my backside for the last half hour… I believe I am developing my own pythag 🆘
I don't think weight gain will cause a pythag so don't worry :LOL: I think the pyth was created by her being very overweight, then losing weight quickly after her band and then gaining it and losing again with the bypass. This is my theory and I hope it's right, or perhaps a pythdemic is occurring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she has the pythag when she was younger do we know? Or has it been the resulting of massive differences in weight gain and loss over the years? Bet FE gets bummed out or bed when she rolls over. Pythag girlie!

Reactions: 3
I don't think weight gain will cause a pythag so don't worry :LOL: I think the pyth was created by her being very overweight, then losing weight quickly after her band and then gaining it and losing again with the bypass. This is my theory and I hope it's right, or perhaps a pythdemic is occurring 😂
Did she has the pythag when she was younger do we know? Or has it been the resulting of massive differences in weight gain and loss over the years? Bet FE gets bummed out or bed when she rolls over. Pythag girlie!
I think this is the cause of the pythag - the weight loss and gain causing loose and sagging skin but not enough fat loss for it to be just skin if that makes sense.

Reactions: 7
I've had a browse. Seems she omly started flaunting the pythag in the last 3 years or so. Someone probably jokingly complimented her 'big bum' and now she seems to think it's her best asset. Bit browsing the pics over the years and the extreme weight losses and gains you can see the destruction she has done to her body.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the WLS Q&A she has o. Her saved stories - hilarious knowing what we know now about her current eating and drinking habits.
---
It's giving Jeffrey Dahmer girlie / trucker!

She sure is getting her use out of that black skirt. All those clothes and here she is again referring the same boring thing over and over again. Did she think she looked good? Unsure why she felt the need to post that look.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Foods obviously not up to her standards om this holiday because all we have seen is pancakes on day 1 and her slobbering over an orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 13