Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr. Dismom, who pays zero attention to Nate happened to walk by when i was watching that and he pointed out "Wait. did he say Series ONE? There's gonna be more???" :oops:
He's easy money for them. It's not like Disney where they have to pay for licensing. They just slap his fat face on a shirt and make 90% of the profit.

Reactions: 4
Surprised no one mentioned him proudly saying he went from a 3x to a 2x. I’m guessing the doctor who gave him the flight missing medication showed him some lab results that scared him into to slowing down with the gorging and the heavy drinking.
I don’t think his channel is in any trouble. There will always be an audience for someone who puts up happy go lucky videos, even if they are a partially fake persona. That’s why I watch him him from time to time, it’s just easy and mindless at end of a long day.

Reactions: 3
Surprised no one mentioned him proudly saying he went from a 3x to a 2x. I’m guessing the doctor who gave him the flight missing medication showed him some lab results that scared him into to slowing down with the gorging and the heavy drinking.
I don’t think his channel is in any trouble. There will always be an audience for someone who puts up happy go lucky videos, even if they are a partially fake persona. That’s why I watch him him from time to time, it’s just easy and mindless at end of a long day.
"Partially fake persona" ? More like totally fake.
Watch his old videos with Veronica. It's not his true persona but at least a little closer.

Reactions: 4
Maybe the missing medication was ozempic

Reactions: 2
That’s from the TV show impractical jokers. Not original either.
Fatboy is notorious for making Pop Culture references that are so obscure that no one knows the origin of. I mean, I heard of the show "Impractical Jokers" but would have absolutely no idea "scoopsie" originated from it. I thought he was just being an obnoxious douchebag. Does anyone know if "I'm Bald", "Anywhos" or "Much too good for children" was borrowed from something or was he just being an original obnoxious douchbag?

Reactions: 1
In today’s edition of “Comments that Shouldn’t Exist”. Really? PMM as your “hall pass”?? Giiirrrlll!! In a similar age bracket, May I introduce you to Zac Efron?…. The Hemsworth brothers? .The Ryan’s (Gosling and Reynolds)? Travis Kelce? 🙄🤐
IMG_7577.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In today’s edition of “Comments that Shouldn’t Exist”. Really? PMM as your “hall pass”?? Giiirrrlll!! In a similar age bracket, May I introduce you to Zac Efron?…. The Hemsworth brothers? .The Ryan’s (Gosling and Reynolds)? Travis Kelce? 🙄🤐
View attachment 2929364
If you set the bar low enough, you will always trip and fall over it.
---
I thought it suppressed appetite and made people sick, my mistake.
It does suppress to a point. It really depends on the person, their habits and will power. Nate has zero self control.

Reactions: 1