Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kwisten will you mawwry me and this mon-tay crisco?
Kwisten will you mawwry me if I get a vagina?
---
His overall views started to dip it seems in September perhaps that was around the time WL girl arrived on the scene? She was first spotted in November,but no idea how long she was around before that point.
Just look at how bad this past week has performed. It's been a long time since he's done this many vlogs in about a week. Bills must be coming in or he spending way more than he's pulling in with his recent lack luster schedule.

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 5.13.44 PM.png

Look at how bad todays video is doing so far compared to regular numbers.

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 5.12.56 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he gets a paycheck from the shirt company now. I think he has to travel whenever they want him to and post two boring videos a week wearing their shirts.

Reactions: 3
I think he gets a paycheck from the shirt company now. I think he has to travel whenever they want him to and post two boring videos a week wearing their shirts.
He's probably getting a check and blowing through it. He doesn't strike us as someone smart with money.

Reactions: 5
More Rinse and Repeat content on today's vlog from Nate or as his fans would say: Quality and Wholesome content.

Rides, food and some merchandise . . . . . . . the only surprising thing was he "claimed" to have skipped desert at Crystal Palace because he had some desserts earlier in the day. Sorry folks no WL Girl in today's vlog.

Yes Nate I have no doubt it was hot out, but the fact your wearing that typical black under shirt along with your contractually obligated RSVLTS attire probably does not help on a hot day. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2925222
looks like west ham united London football club

Reactions: 1
🙄 My question to the first kool-aid drinker is what exactly do you think he does? There is absolutely no effort behind these vlogs. He shows up at the park - eats, goes on rides, and shops. How exactly does this bring joy into people's lives?

1000009835.jpg

1000009834.jpg

1000009833.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 4
🙄 My question to the first kool-aid drinker is what exactly do you think he does? There is absolutely no effort behind these vlogs. He shows up at the park - eats, goes on rides, and shops. How exactly does this bring joy into people's lives?

View attachment 2926520

View attachment 2926522

View attachment 2926518
While we’re going over comments. On his Disney Springs video. Whos gonna tell them they’d actually have to go at least 10 years younger than Nate to even be in the running?? 😦😯🤐
IMG_7571.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me wonder if Nate and V had a redneck wedding 😂
They had a haunted mansion wedding that I think was in PA. V still has the pictures from years ago on her Instagram.
---
Is this a booger or mashed potatoes coming out of his nostril? :eek:
Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 3.22.18 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
He's not monetizing kids. He's not forcing a significant other to being in his videos. I wouldn't consider the vids where he drinks wholesome but does he do that anymore? It's been a while since I've watched one of his videos maybe it is time.

Reactions: 3
He's not monetizing kids. He's not forcing a significant other to being in his videos. I wouldn't consider the vids where he drinks wholesome but does he do that anymore? It's been a while since I've watched one of his videos maybe it is time.
He monetizes his niece.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of mashed potatoes, what was it he always used to say in his videos when he would eat them (which seemed like all the time). I know i could go back and watch an old video, but I really don't want to.
Coincidentally after a long hiatus he used that phrase in the latest vlog. . . . and he felt the need to say scoopsie potato out loud for everyone to hear.

1715423819085.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5