Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would she jump straight back into an engagement?! They’ve met, gotten engaged and broken up, within the space of two years. They don’t share friends, hobbies, a stable home, or any real life together.

Surely after a separation of two months and a broken off engagement, anyone in the right frame of mind would want to tentatively re-establish the relationship?

This is painful to watch. This poor girl, she just seems so full of sadness.

Reactions: 39
She cried and showed swollen eyes on photos, said she'll have some quiet time as she was having a difficult time when her engagement with JW1 was broken.

She looked super happy when she was separated from JW2 though! Like a huge relief

Off topic, I love coming here because the sense of community is so strong. Y'all are a bunch of kindest souls wishing Nim well and better after she showed her true colours.

You all deserve the best things in life! Here, I offer you dirty feather from the dirt and a crystal to fight global warming - yes we're back to this phase. Beware of bumless bum next!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Bahahah omg after alllllll of that, Niomi went crawling back to Jamie?!
Can't even make this sh*t up.

ricky-gervais-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jeez I'm watching the Chad Daybell trial. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. But it is sickening, I'm really sick in my stomach that this killer douche used the same terminology of light and dark like our idiot.of course by all means It is not equal to that murder trial or that it will end like that because what he was preaching was above and beyond religious cult and very very delusional....what we see with niomi is seemingly not dangerous and might be related to her smugness and all that but it highlights so much that niomi is just mentally ill i swear believing signs all that stuff, that her and that parasite are winning with love against the darkness of everyone not approving this relationship....she just need to be separated from that culty douchbag looser jamie white for good, she just totally lost the plot and going into the direction of pure insanity...it is horrifying 🤢 I really really hope jamie white is just a lazy looser with idiotic business ideas and has not a hidden agenda of emotionally abusive cult gaslighter

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Everything is so rushed and frantic with these two. Even the way Lordon proposed was in a hurry. She’d barely walked through the door and he was behind her on one knee. Like, dude let her say hello to everyone first and then explain that there’s a reason you’d gathered their families together… don’t just drop to the floor and slide on the carpet to her feet. Oh the ICK from that (now deleted) video 🤢
I bet he showed up in London and rammed that ring straight back on her finger before she had time to catch her breath. He probably would have in Cape Town, only he didn’t take it with him because her jumping on a plane to see him was not expected/planned/thought through.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have nothing of value to add to this thread, other than how much I love the name ‘Big Tezza’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Everything is so rushed and frantic with these two. Even the way Lordon proposed was in a hurry. She’d barely walked through the door and he was behind her on one knee. Like, dude let her say hello to everyone first and then explain that there’s a reason you’d gathered their families together… don’t just drop to the floor and slide on the carpet to her feet. Oh the ICK from that (now deleted) video 🤢
I bet he showed up in London and rammed that ring straight back on her finger before she had time to catch her breath. He probably would have in Cape Town, only he didn’t take it with him because her jumping on a plane to see him was not expected/planned/thought through.
Don't worry, the Daily Mail still has it up, and so do we.

#Niomi Smart Jamie White scammer par excellence fraudulent life coach Dublin Bali Cape Town most embarrassing marriage proposal ever

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems like this isn't the new rental. Who goes into someone's house and sits on their dining table?!

Screenshot_20240511_122612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You guys, I know totally off topic, but I am just watching a Youtube video with Marcus Butler & his ex Steffi. They are talking about being friends with an ex in one of her podcast episodes. At around minute 33 they talk about Niomi (i think) and how that relationship shaped him...

Sorry bit off topic but this nearly made me emotional, they clearly still have so much love and respect towards each other and the conversation about how they basically became very codependent is so mature and reflective. The part about not being able to go anywhere or do anything by yourself is very Niomi, when they spoke about if Marcus went for a run then Steffi would too - exactly what Niomi wanted from Joe during lockdown! And she absolutely hated that he had a job that meant he couldn’t be with her 24/7. I so rarely feel any sympathy for Niomi but I almost did watching this because she is extremely emotionally stunted for her age. Shes stuck with Lordon because he’s with her all the time and she can’t stand her own company. I do find that sad

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Last night I spent a few pleasant hours in the field with my goats watching the Aurora. When I took this photo, I chuckled out loud thinking of how our girl Nims would experience something like this-- a million photos and captions about some ridiculous nonsense, I'm sure. Are the colours signs? Is the solar energy healing? Is this entire global event actually about one, very pahfect individual?

Anyway, the goats seemed to enjoy a midnight visit and here's a photo for y'all.

IMG-20240510-WA0004.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Gorgeous pics! 😍 Was lucky enough to see the Aurora from garden too.
I’m astounded Nims hasn’t posted about how she felt cosmic energy or solar flares dancing through her kundalini, almost like the universe was celebrating her and Lordon’s reunion and the return of their star to her hand…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gorgeous pics! 😍 Was lucky enough to see the Aurora from garden too.
I’m astounded Nims hasn’t posted about how she felt cosmic energy or solar flares dancing through her kundalini, almost like the universe was celebrating her and Lordon’s reunion and the return of their star to her hand…
I don't think you can see it that well from the city. But I agree, Niomi will definitely take this as a sign, that she and Tooth Man are supposed to be together.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she told him in private that he doesn't do much work wise, so that's why he started posting all this filler stuff on is Insta, which he now stopped again lol. And it's still clear as hell that he has issues with settling down in one place, and making it their home. Neither one of them does anything, they can live anywhere, it doesn't really matter. He doesn't want to pay rent for any day he doesn't spend at home, I think thats why lol..

Reactions: 13