Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you have NOTHING interesting going on in your life without telling me....what was that story for? It is very weird...you put your arse on a table where you eat and you are smug AF about it ? What a life when you have zero braincells.
She probably thinks that she's the art. She doesn't have to do anything, just posting a random picture of her is good enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m nitpicking here but non of her friends have like her latest post 2 not even super-fan Rosanna. Actually Lordon hasn’t even liked it… but it’s about London and we know he doesn’t like London because he can’t cut it there.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You guys, I know totally off topic, but I am just watching a Youtube video with Marcus Butler & his ex Steffi. They are talking about being friends with an ex in one of her podcast episodes. At around minute 33 they talk about Niomi (i think) and how that relationship shaped him...

There's more chat about this video at the end of the last thread!

Reactions: 10
Long time no chat, dear Shadows! Hope this post finds you well! ❤😄 Life's crazy, but I could never top Niomi's level of insanity. Not going to lie, I'm only half surprised they are back together. In the end of the day, she's an idiot and he's a pervy con who knows how to take advantage of that. Any hope I had (it was only visible under a microscope, but still) is no more. I don't believe they'll last, however. If there is a wedding, there will be a divorce, the only question is, will it happen before or after they have a baby. Either way, they're a disaster in several dimensions and planes of existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Mushroom tacos? She owes Mexico an apology
Just an odd dish to "highlight" the mushroom flavor where she put in like 8 different spices and seasonings to cover it up.
She makes the saddest food but calls is gorgeous all the time. But now all I see is the hand flopping.

My favorite mushroom dish is probably the Hungarian Mushroom Soup from Modern Proper, divine <3

1715361440527.png

Its wild, I went to my little library room where I keep all my cookbooks and was looking for the Modern Proper cookbook and couldn't find it, but it was at the very bottom of one shelf and next to it was Niomi's Eat Smart lmaoooo.... what are the odds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How much do you think she relates to “But Daddy I love him” by Taylor Swift ? I think that she took this song release as another ***sign*** from the universe like another colorful butterfly - that she truly belongs with her Lordon. Idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How much do you think she relates to “But Daddy I love him” by Taylor Swift ? I think that she took this song release as another ***sign*** from the universe like another colorful butterfly - that she truly belongs with her Lordon. Idiot
It was the simple girl lyric..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are we anticipating a vlog tomorrow?
I thought I would hop on and have a cosy chit chat about where I am right now.
Blah blah , I have been so busy living in…India…now I am back and will be trying more coffees, going to yoga classes and sharing ways of finding happiness etc etc.

• Haha
I think if there is trouble in paradise again Lordon will dump her first. Just so he can reclaim some pride.

Reactions: 25
Daily mail is on stand by, ready to release next amazing update on those clowns.
They have actually done an amazing job! Good, good.

You guys know that Jamie probably has Google alerts on for his name, cause he's a fame chaser, gotta be tough reading that sweet sweet truth about him out there and its not just us saying it for once.

• Haha
I’m stunned she’s back together with him. The girl moved to London and then to India and this creep can still get inside her head.

Really worried for her actually, he makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 20
Honestly I think the reason she ran back to him was because she’s about to turn 32 and was back to square one after their breakup. I just know she’s panicking about her age since she talked about all the “societal expectations” so much before (read: her own expectations of her ideal life)

Reactions: 32
So sorry, the threads move so fast, I haven't finished reading the last one yet 😄
Oh no worries at all ❤ I just thought you'd enjoy the chat and speculation re if Niomi might've cheated on Marcus like it's maybe implied in the video.

Whenever Niomi makes a poor life decision these threads run fast and are extra entertaining.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Honestly I think the reason she ran back to him was because she’s about to turn 32 and was back to square one after their breakup. I just know she’s panicking about her age since she talked about all the “societal expectations” so much before (read: her own expectations of her ideal life)
Two things I miss about childhood and being 32, no back pain lol. She's so ungrateful 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's actually very insane that they went back to the engagement phase right away. This alone is a huge red flag. She's wearing THEIR STAR as if she's his propriety or something. "We're back together, we BELONG TOGETHER, OUR RING BELONGS ON YOUR FINGER!" I can imagine him spitting out this nonsense to her. All that time they were together she desperately tried to portray a perfect relationship and of course we all knew it was anything but perfect. Now she admits they needed time apart, but jumps straight back into an engagement. If this was really a "normal" relationship, the most logical step would be to test the waters. Get back together, spend REAL time together (if they did spend time together was only a few days in Cape Town), see where they were going. But no, they had problems they needed to resolve away from each other and the next step is getting back to a bleeping engagement. I definitely believe he lovesbomb her all the bloody time but she's the perfect victim as someone else put it: half in love with herself, half insecure that she's not married with kids yet. So she'll take anything and he's the happiest man on earth because he has got a sugar mamma to pay for his failure of a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30