Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm super interested to see where they live as it was obviously a factor in the break up so who has conceded?

Also can't wait for her birthday what can donkey pull off hope hes been saving his pocket money because last year was a sh1t show.

In the words of Monica "it just got interesting"
Imo she broke up because she isn’t in love. She didn’t look desperate during that break, quite the opposite!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s addicted to saying ‘love wins’ 🤢 In her life, love always loses.
Right? If love always wins she would be with Joe, not this disgusting guy. I think she's just addicted to feeling like she's loved. I mean, what influencer isn't

Reactions: 17
100 % of Niomi's engagements end up broken. She will be 0 for 3 soon enough.
I wonder if he had to get on his knee again and propose again or if he just handed her the ring?
He probably held her tightly and told her she’s batshit crazy. Worked before when she tired to make a run for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m placing bets on either
1) Niomi has conceded
2) They haven’t actually agreed (again) and they’ll just prance around Bali ignoring the issue until their visas run out again

If Lordon has agreed to move to London I will be VERY surprised

Also, I was watching her Shed on Rightmove and she took it off the market about 4 weeks ago 👀 I forgot to say!
yea donkey has a stable 🤗 and now she will say it feels like home becasue she is with her love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she can’t see how cringe and awful this looks to everyone else. She is so appearance based I would have thought this alone would prevent her going back! Everybody hated on him when they broke up, she was liking posts which hinted she knew she was being manipulated and controlled. It’s embarrassing how transparent he was being on Instagram as well, and the way he has suddenly gone quiet now he’s got her back. Does she think people are blind and have no short term memory?

I mean I think they deserve each other to be honest and it’s way more entertaining for us on here. She needs some consequence for all her bad decisions that’s partly what’s wrong with her- she can duck up and never learn because she is thin and rich and privileged. So maybe he is her Karma after all

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I am just amazed at the detective skills you all have...I'm sorry I forgot who posted about the South Africa plane photo etc and then put 2 and 2 together. This is the stuff of FBIs and MI5...not once did I feel she'd go back to him even with the rumour she was travelling to see him. Well done fellow tattlers 🙌 excellent work 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I don’t understand how she can’t see how cringe and awful this looks to everyone else. She is so appearance based I would have thought this alone would prevent her going back! Everybody hated on him when they broke up, she was liking posts which hinted she knew she was being manipulated and controlled. It’s embarrassing how transparent he was being on Instagram as well, and the way he has suddenly gone quiet now he’s got her back. Does she think people are blind and have no short term memory?

I mean I think they deserve each other to be honest and it’s way more entertaining for us on here. She needs some consequence for all her bad decisions that’s partly what’s wrong with her- she can duck up and never learn because she is thin and rich and privileged. So maybe he is her Karma after all
She herself is blind and has no short term memory, she probably can't even see the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yel

She really does think posting vapid basic witch Instagram stuff about developing and self improvement means it must be true.

She's shown no development since she gained easy fame and money many years ago due to her boyfriend doing chicken nugget video challenges, let alone in her 3 and a half weeks of "Yoga training".

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate to wish bad on anyone but I can’t wait to see this tit show EXPLODE.
Where is Avocado Chef at?! She needs to spill the tea. She obviously unfollowed Nims for a reason, there’s bad blood there.

I still predict there won’t be a wedding - not because they won’t get married this time, but because they’ll elope and get it done in secret.
There’s not a cat’s chance in hell they’ll be any “happy family” wedding photos.

Reactions: 31
I hate to wish bad on anyone but I can’t wait to see this tit show EXPLODE.
Where is Avocado Chef at?! She needs to spill the tea. She obviously unfollowed Nims for a reason, there’s bad blood there.

I still predict there won’t be a wedding - not because they won’t get married this time, but because they’ll elope and get it done in secret.
There’s not a cat’s chance in hell they’ll be any “happy family” wedding photos.
Avocado chef posted about recycling yesterday….. could’ve been a thinly veiled insult to these two giving their engagement ring another go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if he gave her more than the annotated 15 minutes of pleasure that they learned in the infamous retreat and that's how he convinced her to go back to him 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
wow wow wow I had a 3ish month Tattle hiatus and came back to this???? Anyone who predicted this "reunion" willing to share what the signs were? or point me to a thread? The last I checked in Niomi was the Hello article so I am so shocked and very curious to hear from those who saw it coming. Wow. Let the games begin...

Reactions: 7
I’m placing bets on either
1) Niomi has conceded
2) They haven’t actually agreed (again) and they’ll just prance around Bali ignoring the issue until their visas run out again

If Lordon has agreed to move to London I will be VERY surprised

Also, I was watching her Shed on Rightmove and she took it off the market about 4 weeks ago 👀 I forgot to say!
Is this what it seems like? Are they gonna live there???😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wow wow wow I had a 3ish month Tattle hiatus and came back to this???? Anyone who predicted this "reunion" willing to share what the signs were? or point me to a thread? The last I checked in Niomi was the Hello article so I am so shocked and very curious to hear from those who saw it coming. Wow. Let the games begin...
I noticed that she had followed some Cape Town based IG accounts. Lordon then started following the same accounts as her over the course of a few days. She went silent on IG while pretending to be at her mum's house, when she was actually in Cape Town with him. They also started liking each others posts.

Screenshot_20240507_140833_Chrome.jpg

There's more in this thread:

ETA: I'm laughing reading back on that thread. Sorry for quoting myself like an ass, but how we predicted all this is just too funny!

Screenshot_20240507_142124_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240507_142357_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I noticed that she had followed some Cape Town based IG accounts. Lordon then started following the same accounts as her over the course of a few days. She went silent on IG while pretending to be at her mum's house, when she was actually in Cape Town with him. They also started liking each others posts.

View attachment 2920636

There's more in this thread:

ETA: I'm laughing reading back on that thread. Sorry for quoting myself like an ass, but how we predicted all this is just too funny!

View attachment 2920649

View attachment 2920650
Thank you! What sleuthing skills!

It's a little scary how much brainpower and investigative rigour is in this forum. I love it.

Reactions: 16
This will end so badly. Jumping right back into the engagement? With probably a wedding fast tracked? She’ll be divorced by 40. Then back in London again thinking reiki or sound baths will fix her problems (rather than therapy) while trying to find some dull finance bro willing to make her his second wife.

But at least it makes this thread extra entertaining 😆
The star is back! 💍

congratulations or commiserations?

100 % of Niomi's engagements end up broken. She will be 0 for 3 soon enough.
I wonder if he had to get on his knee again and propose again or if he just handed her the ring?
Maybe it was she who proposed this time, wasn't it a leap year this year? 9 or 10 weeks since she called it off so the theory is plausible 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.