Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mom posted to her IG story a tribute to the anniversary of the passing of Niomi's grandfather. Interesting that she included a group photo with Niomi. If I remember Niomi could not be bothered to cut her vacation short to attend the funeral.
View attachment 2906907
wow how has it been two years…I feel like we were just discussing this a few months ago!

Reactions: 23
wow how has it been two years…I feel like we were just discussing this a few months ago!
I swear, every time her mom posts about losing her dad, Niomi posts on the same day how EXTATIC she's feeling that day. The fk...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I swear, every time her mom posts about losing her dad, Niomi posts on the same day how EXTATIC she's feeling that day. The fk...
yes remember she was saying she was having the best day of her life or something…it’s really odd behavior. Like read the room?

Reactions: 20
Do you think it’s some sort of unconscious passive aggressive tic that she doesn’t have a dad to get sad over?

Reactions: 11
Do you think it’s some sort of unconscious passive aggressive tic that she doesn’t have a dad to get sad over?
I think she's too self absorbed to even be aware of such things, although the perfect timing every year is puzzling. Niomi is the type of person who will think "yeah but what do I get out of this" when she has to make a decision about something. You can’t manufacture authenticity.

I had such a stressful afternoon, my husband was suddenly invited to a zoom meeting by the owner of the company and his bosses are suddenly all on vacation this week, and it was just him and the guy, and that place drops people like flies. I had to sit for an hour in high stress and anxiety while watching my kid thinking that he could lose his job, it was either good news or bad news, it was sickening, Niomi will never have to sit there thinking how she's going to pay for things if sudden life changes happen. (He's fine for now but super stressed, his main boss and guy above him did get laid off, and the boss is on vacation and doesn't even know yet he wont have a job to come back to...)

I think lack of any stress in her life made her apathetic and just plain lost. I don't know why I wrote all that lol, but looking at real life and how people live and things they deal with that are serious and then looking at her doing nothing and being exhausted is like watching someone live on another planet trying to relate to us, when she can't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Will Nims go straight back to London or do you guys think she'll fudge her timeline and make another 'secret' visit to Cape Town, Barcelona or wherever it is Lordon's currently crashing on a couch? His latest Instagram follow @alphacouplelife has me slightly worried...

Screenshot_20240430_205758_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240430_205753_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Will Nims go straight back to London or do you guys think she'll fudge her timeline and make another 'secret' visit to Cape Town, Barcelona or wherever it is Lordon's currently crashing on a couch? His latest Instagram follow @alphacouplelife has me slightly worried...

View attachment 2907422

View attachment 2907423

Possessive thigh grab ✅
Flash something expensive (the watch) accidentally-on-purpose ✅
Take a highly staged and edited "candid" photo showing how casually perfect you are as a couple ✅

These alpha freaks are so predictable. 🙄 The irony is: they seem incredibly insecure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she's too self absorbed to even be aware of such things, although the perfect timing every year is puzzling. Niomi is the type of person who will think "yeah but what do I get out of this" when she has to make a decision about something. You can’t manufacture authenticity.

I had such a stressful afternoon, my husband was suddenly invited to a zoom meeting by the owner of the company and his bosses are suddenly all on vacation this week, and it was just him and the guy, and that place drops people like flies. I had to sit for an hour in high stress and anxiety while watching my kid thinking that he could lose his job, it was either good news or bad news, it was sickening, Niomi will never have to sit there thinking how she's going to pay for things if sudden life changes happen. (He's fine for now but super stressed, his main boss and guy above him did get laid off, and the boss is on vacation and doesn't even know yet he wont have a job to come back to...)

I think lack of any stress in her life made her apathetic and just plain lost. I don't know why I wrote all that lol, but looking at real life and how people live and things they deal with that are serious and then looking at her doing nothing and being exhausted is like watching someone live on another planet trying to relate to us, when she can't.
Sending you a big hug my friend. What a horribe situation for you and your husband to be in. Uncertainty is a mega
stress. Sending positive vibes 🤗🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sending you a big hug my friend. What a horribe situation for you and your husband to be in. Uncertainty is a mega
stress. Sending positive vibes 🤗🥰
Than you sweet friend <3 I feel them! Niomi wishes she had friends like you guys! Oh no wait, she can't handle the truth too well lol.

• Heart

I am sorry you had to go through that. Unbelievably stressful. I am glad your husband made it.
Niomi has never had to look after her own affairs let alone be concerned about where money comes from.
However, how well she has her money invested she has a long and quite uncertain future ahead of her to ensure the pot doesn’t run dry. If the rich banker does not show up and personally I don’t see anyone with money and the sort of chap she dreams of wanting to get engaged to her , will mean she will need to remain the bread winner to fund her travel lifestyle.
Her income sources as we see are disappearing.

Hoping today can be a recovery day for you whatever you are doing .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i cannot believe how boring she is..

at least when she was problematic or annoying she was doing something

• Haha
I am sorry you had to go through that. Unbelievably stressful. I am glad your husband made it.
Niomi has never had to look after her own affairs let alone be concerned about where money comes from.
However, how well she has her money invested she has a long and quite uncertain future ahead of her to ensure the pot doesn’t run dry. If the rich banker does not show up and personally I don’t see anyone with money and the sort of chap she dreams of wanting to get engaged to her , will mean she will need to remain the bread winner to fund her travel lifestyle.
Her income sources as we see are disappearing.

Hoping today can be a recovery day for you whatever you are doing .
Thank you so much ♥ today has been good so far, hope it's a quiet day and just the regular amount of stress lol.

I really wonder how long her money will last, she's not really doing anything to make more of it other than her investments and her family always backing her up if she need something. Her Youtube career is kinda dismal, imagine if Instagram didn't exist, she's legit have nothing to do and get freebies from.

• Heart
What do these mandalas all mean?!?! It means you like them. Sheesh she really picks one thing to give her entire life and universe meaning.

Reactions: 14
It's still wild that she did nothing with her first Yoga certification, she had to go to Goa to do it again so she can brag to people that it means more somehow. She probably thinks it will make her look more legit and will help ppl part with their money for her lessons, cause appearance is everything to her.

"I got my cert in Goa and not on zoom like other other peasants, love & light!" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GOAway Dimbobs!! 😴😏
She probably thinks that she has bored us to death by disappearing for a month, I mean she has, and that nobody is talking about her lol. Maybe if her school didnt film 24/7 it would have worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Niomi is really obsessed with narrative-building. I think that's why she went to Goa. For her, a yoga teacher certification isn't (or isn't primarily) about gaining knowledge or skills. It's about the STORY of "feeling called" to India and having coffee with cows and whatever. Because she never actually lives her life, she just performs it.

Unrelated: I'm at a cafe in the city right now waiting for a friend and there is the life-coachiest conversation happening beside me. These people are manifesting magnificently. They are actualising assertively. They are generously goal-setting. One of them has a clipboard. I am worried about drinking coffee while eavesdropping and doing an accidental spit-take.
---
ETA You guyyyyysss I took a sip right as she said "My friend got liver poisoning from drinking too much kombucha" and now there is coffee on my white sweater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.