Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been my question since I started following this thread. She definitely lives in some kind of distorted reality, with all her signs and direct communications from the universe. At what point it is considered psychosis idk
It's the most massive solypsism. The world only exists for her. Every animal and tree is there to give her signs how to become more selfish and self indulgent.
She thinks she's spiritual but basically it's the church of Niomi.
That seriously can't be healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Today I found a swan feather when walking, I took it home because I thought it was pretty. Just realized now I didn't even think of searching for the "secret meaning" or whatever. I'm glad I'm still normal after reading Niomi's tit 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the most massive solypsism. The world only exists for her. Every animal and tree is there to give her signs how to become more selfish and self indulgent.
She thinks she's spiritual but basically it's the church of Niomi.
That seriously can't be healthy.
She has no altruistic qualities, maybe why she also dates such terrible men.

Reactions: 9
Course she feels light and joyful. No responsibility will do that.

View attachment 2902781
She's relieved and happy because she knows she is about to go back to her posh London life, full of amenities and freebies, and is leaving that grimy yoga place behind her.
---
Today I found a swan feather when walking, I took it home because I thought it was pretty. Just realized now I didn't even think of searching for the "secret meaning" or whatever. I'm glad I'm still normal after reading Niomi's tit 😅
Sorry, I couldn't help it. Copied from somewhere, Forky style, I'd rather not say where.

" Swans and their feathers symbolize purity, harmony, and loyalty. A few messages may be trying to reach you, depending on your current circumstances, if you cross a swan feather. It could be a sign that something in your life is out of balance. That you need to slow down and take stock of where you are and what in your life is working well. On the flip side, this could be a sign that swift, decisive action is needed to actualize your dreams. The swan is one of few animals that mate for life and mourn the loss of their life mate. This could be a message that you have surrounded yourself with the right people and that you can have confidence in their loyalty. You may have experienced betrayal and mistrust in your past friendships and relationships, but the ones that you are blessed with right now are the real deal. They deserve your loyalty and trust in return. The romance associated with the swan and its feather meaning may indicate that you will find true love. If you have experienced failed and traumatic relationships in the past, this is your sign that your love journey has changed and good things are headed your way."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes the swan feather means that there's a bird we call a swan and it has feathers, but in Niomi's world it's so much more.

I wonder if she will come back from this retreat all changed, too spiritual to pay rent so she will find some rich prince to support her new enlightened lifestyle lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so bored of all this twee yoga and animals bullshit tbh. Where is husband the third? You’re slacking, Nims

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
tbh i don't think she'll be engaged again until she's like 35. and in that time her influencer career will tank lol

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I couldn't help it. Copied from somewhere, Forky style, I'd rather not say where.

" Swans and their feathers symbolize purity, harmony, and loyalty. A few messages may be trying to reach you, depending on your current circumstances, if you cross a swan feather. It could be a sign that something in your life is out of balance. That you need to slow down and take stock of where you are and what in your life is working well. On the flip side, this could be a sign that swift, decisive action is needed to actualize your dreams. The swan is one of few animals that mate for life and mourn the loss of their life mate. This could be a message that you have surrounded yourself with the right people and that you can have confidence in their loyalty. You may have experienced betrayal and mistrust in your past friendships and relationships, but the ones that you are blessed with right now are the real deal. They deserve your loyalty and trust in return. The romance associated with the swan and its feather meaning may indicate that you will find true love. If you have experienced failed and traumatic relationships in the past, this is your sign that your love journey has changed and good things are headed your way."
Thank you for your beautiful message 🙏✨🦋 I must say this is very interesting since every single thing listed here is wrong LOL

I see this feather as a reminder that swans are having babies at the lake where I live (in the city!!! So incredible) so I go check on them every couple of days to see if they are born :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jamie's gone weirdly quiet again after landing in Barcelona.:unsure:

Reactions: 11
Jamie's gone weirdly quiet again after landing in Barcelona.:unsure:
Oh yes I'd forgotten about him thankfully.
He's doing 'a training' isn't he? And hosting a retreat in SA.
No doubt he's made some beautiful friends and has taken a minute to reflect on how amazing life is. Or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe he fell off the cliff he was taking a picture from - thank you karma

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet after she took that pic of the cow in the coffee shop, she probably freaked out and scooted away. There's no way miss used-to-be-sponsored-by-Dior found that endearing. She's only pretending to like it because she knows cows are sacred in India and she's trying really hard to seem worldly or whatever.

jimmy-fallon-ew.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her mom posted to her IG story a tribute to the anniversary of the passing of Niomi's grandfather. Interesting that she included a group photo with Niomi. If I remember Niomi could not be bothered to cut her vacation short to attend the funeral.
1714494998580.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.