Nigel Harman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DailyFail are at it again. What is their problem with him I’d love to know?

So the best they can do that three people out of a cast of 30 (if you include each celeb with their pro) didn't follow him on Insta? 🙄 As if a social media follow means anything anyway tbh, especially since his Insta is very specific with the meditation and probably not the sort of thing everyone wants on their feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's obviously ticked them off at some point maybe. Refused to play ball over something possibly?

The Mail are cunts and if they dislike him, well it makes me like him even more.
Didn’t he take a newspaper to court over privacy or something? Leaking his address or the likes? Thats prob why they have it in for him.

• Heart
---
Also, this episode was on drama today - his Dennis days 🥰
That forbidden love affair had me so confused.

The episode it was rumoured he was to die, my mum forbade me from watching it. I'd gone into hospital for emergency surgery on Boxing Day after being really ill, and the night of the episode my mum came in to tell me my cat had gone missing. She knew I liked Dennis and thought the episode would push me over the edge 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really don't like his hair that short. Looked much better during Strictly, all ruffled.

Reactions: 2
I will never get why Casualty gave Nige a role and then just completely under use him 🙁
He is SO good on EastEnders and has proper leading man energy yet Casualty barely stretch him, maybe there's more to come but I just keep thinking what a waste .

Reactions: 5
I will never get why Casualty gave Nige a role and then just completely under use him 🙁
He is SO good on EastEnders and has proper leading man energy yet Casualty barely stretch him, maybe there's more to come but I just keep thinking what a waste .
I agree, feel like we still know little about the character and given the latest episode I'm not sure we will 😬

I know theatre is his first love but I really hope he appears in another TV drama ASAP.

Just caught up on the latest ep of Casualty... this isn't going to end well is it 😬

Peak Nige back on the square in classic with his fresh cut, guns out, loving on Dot and working up the secret chemistry again with Shazza 😍

Reactions: 5
Peak Nige back on the square in classic with his fresh cut, guns out, loving on Dot and working up the secret chemistry again with Shazza 😍
Oh is that this week's episodes? I think I'm about 10 behind - atm I'm on the eps with Little Mo's trail and Kat/Alfie imploding.

Dennis was just beautiful. There's a tiktok with all of the big Sharon/Dennis moments and I'm kinda obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I prefer when his hair is longer and messier but any Dennis is good Dennis.

Zoe is doing my head in.

Reactions: 1
I have always hated that Zoe character she was so annoying and whiny. Also the vibes between them seemed off.
Yeah I agree, I dont think the age gap helped matters either like when she was about 19/20 he would of been around 31 so maybe that didn't sit quite right with him as an actor I doubt they had much in common sort of thing .

Yeah I agree, I dont think the age gap helped matters either like when she was about 19/20 he would of been around 31 so maybe that didn't sit quite right with him as an actor I doubt they had much in common sort of thing .
They have zero chemistry, it's kind of uncomfortable to watch. Compare with him and Sharon where you feel like you're intruding on some of their scenes! 🔥