Nigel Harman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigel Harman -

The man, the award winning actor, the meditator, the owner of the most beautiful arms, hands, neck, smile ..... i could go on but its basically all 🔥🔥

So lets all close our eyes
take a deep breath
and picture all the things we'd like him to do to us because let's face it that's what we're all here for 🤤

Appreciation only posts let's keep this a pure positive space for the lovely man himself .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
omg YES to this thread.

i have loved him for like 20 years, i was obsessed with him on eastenders, and i am making it my life’s mission to keep him in strictly for as a long as possible. ideally long enough to a rhumba.

his soft voice and how he smiles with his whole face are just bonus points to how 🔥🔥🔥 he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
omg YES to this thread.

i have loved him for like 20 years, i was obsessed with him on eastenders, and i am making it my life’s mission to keep him in strictly for as a long as possible. ideally long enough to a rhumba.

his soft voice and how he smiles with his whole face are just bonus points to how 🔥🔥🔥 he is.
Yes @LaBlonde I totally forgot about his voice so gentle with just that tiny hint of cockney I mean ..... Wow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooooh I belong in here! I've been a fan since his EE days, seen him in many different theatre shows, met him a good few times along the way and now forcing myself to watch Strictly for him!
---

---
Also, this episode was on drama today - his Dennis days 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooooh I belong in here! I've been a fan since his EE days, seen him in many different theatre shows, met him a good few times along the way and now forcing myself to watch Strictly for him!
---

---
I've gone back to the very first episode he appeared on Drama. Going to relive my 2003 obsession with him right from the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

---
You met him !!!!!!

Aww Tish and Nigel ♥

Yeah classic EE and Strictly plus weekly It takes two interviews we're basically being spoiled right now and living for it .

Reactions: 5
We are loving life right now!!! So much Nigel to enjoy - baby Nigel in EE, plus we have Casualty (which I am watching exclusively for him) plus Strictly!!

Yes I've met him, first time was back when he did 'Guys and Dolls' right out of EE. When he was still famous and popular he was actually very shy and quiet at the stage door. Fast forward to the last time I met him when he did 'Glengarry Glen Ross' and he was super chatty and friendly. Age/time/meditation agrees with him! He was a total sweetheart. Sadly I didn't get to see him in 'The Da Vinci Code' because it was cancelled halfway through.

I have been very lucky to have been able to see him in 7 different shows. When I say I'm a fan, I'm a super fan 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We are loving life right now!!! So much Nigel to enjoy - baby Nigel in EE, plus we have Casualty (which I am watching exclusively for him) plus Strictly!!

Yes I've met him, first time was back when he did 'Guys and Dolls' right out of EE. When he was still famous and popular he was actually very shy and quiet at the stage door. Fast forward to the last time I met him when he did 'Glengarry Glen Ross' and he was super chatty and friendly. Age/time/meditation agrees with him! He was a total sweetheart. Sadly I didn't get to see him in 'The Da Vinci Code' because it was cancelled halfway through.

I have been very lucky to have been able to see him in 7 different shows. When I say I'm a fan, I'm a super fan 😅
This is amazing ♥
Thanks so much for sharing all those lovely memories of your time with Nigel you've definitely earned your super fan status and long may it continue !

God I'm honestly so exciting for his Viennese waltz tomorrow I love seeing this side to him or should I say more of the real him after all these years kinda thing.

• Heart
If you watch any of his interviews around the time of him being in EE he always came across as cute and giggly - when he finished his paso he had the same little giggle.

I appeared in am dram shows with him when we were in our teens, and he has definitely mellowed and got better with age!

A Nigel classic to get us all in the mood for a (hopefully) very classy Viennese waltz tonight 🤞
Screenshot_2023-09-30-13-07-54.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13