New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh soz team, wasn't thinking when i shared that! Wasn't meaning to dox, thought it was a lol so chucked it here 😂😂 my bad my bad, lesson learned!

Reactions: 1
Oh wow I was in the middle of asking this but I didn’t finish it to ask everyone, it’s so weird it looks like he got the youngest kid, it’s like the 4 of them are there own family now? Also they post wayy to much
Because his other kids think he's an asshole and for good reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
original post was doxxing so got removed. Glad it got removed. Yuck behaviour doxxing fellow tattlers. We’ve seen the lengths Simone went to to doxx a tattler before and she did her best to hunt down Hobsonville Housewife. Let’s not repeat and have a users safety put at risk because some psychotic influencer didn’t like their comments on here.
Eww! Who did the doxing? Put that person in the trash too.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else’s TikTok being flooded with jazz thornton

her two main accounts have been banned, her podcast one and her house mates one, all at the same time

and now peeps are pleading with tiktok to govt them back and she’s got another third account 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The primary school girl is making the letter 1 for Winnie girls birthday cake, colour me confused but how do you make the letter 1 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol I KNOW! The other day when she said she was making a “letter cake” I was like oh ok she’s going to make a “W” ….cut to the NUMBER 1 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone shed some light on this for me? Maria has no symptoms from eating gluten but now has to be much stricter to ensure she has zero gluten cos there was coeliac antibodies in her blood….. so now they can only to go certain places etc. I know coeliac disease serious, but if you have no symptoms from eating gluten what’s the problem? Or is it just Maria wanting to be the centre of attention of the family?
---
wait a minute, adds Raro????🤢
Yes correct hahaha

Reactions: 4
RK admitted in comments on TikTok that J isn’t doing the Te Ao Māori course this year as they can’t afford it
---
IMG_5518.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Christina Dellar announcing she is going back into makeup… influencers needing to get a real job is my new favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why in gods name is this funny? It’s not funny it’s wasteful and gross. Saw her kid dump a whole packet of chips or something the other day too. Yuck, it just grinds my gears.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
RK admitted in comments on TikTok that J isn’t doing the Te Ao Māori course this year as they can’t afford it
---
View attachment 2895965
It’s not surprising though, is it.

- They probably have a MASSIVE mortgage.
- She doesn’t work despite having 2 kids in school and 1 old enough to be in kindy (influencing isn’t work - especially when you’re as tit at it as she is).
- They’ve just ripped apart their house to do massive renovations which appear to have stalled, possibly cos they can’t afford to pay the tradesmen.
- They spent $$$$$$ on his home gym that isn’t being utilised.
- They spent $$$$$$ on a pool despite having an unfinished house.
- He was going to the most expensive city in the country for a year to “immerse himself in his culture”, supposedly without also working part time.
- Meanwhile she stayed at home trying to make ends meet with side hustles.

How did they think this was going to play out? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Dare I say MFM pies are poisoning her with gluten? Who knows but if she had to be that strict I would only prep my own food.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.