New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flaps has an article in The Herald and comments are open on Facebook. It’s not going in Edna’s favour 😂
“Filming in her third trimester, Swart says taking on the role was daunting, requiring her to memorise many lines.”
…being required to remember lines for a tv acting role? YOU’RE KIDDING?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What did she think? She’d have a teleprompter? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sheesh poor Twinkies, still in cots which I guess for Melissa and Thumbelina means they can sleep knowing their kidlets are caged in but to have a duvet over the top of the cot to keep everything dark is pretty weird, just buy some blackout curtains, pretty sure you could get them for $1.75 off your favourite site Temu Melissa
I thought the duvet over top was weird too. I hope she removed it before she left them for the night.
---
Brilliant recap, thank you. It also seems like Lead Light is running out of people to scam. And no announcement as promised about hubby's new lucrative business scheme. Millie is punting investing tips and recommending investment podcasts that she is taking tips from. Is she running out of her trust fund, she can't freeload forever. Morley is showing her teens back acne, privacy be gone. Tarryn camel toe Donaldson, no one needs to see your labia, or your semi naked sweat dripping bored housewife, my husband's left me, body on repeat 24/7. Was Jared kicked off his course for not being smart enough?
I was wondering what happened with Jared and the te reo course as well. They're so big on speaking the language and teaching their kids, I think it was so strange that he dropped out.

Reactions: 7
The comments on the herald article on FB about Edna returning to Shortland Street 🤣🤣💀
---

Oops just posted about this too without reading your comment.... absolute gold 🤣
She didn't waste time having an article written about baby not even a week!! Love how she calls the actors on Shorty her colleagues... Edna your not on there long enough to call them that you literally are a guest role 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So now that we’re not pregnant anymore we cover the “gut”! ….god forbid we have a stomach on full display that is not quote unquote not perfectly taut and toned! 🙄🙄
Absolutely not body/mum shaming here, it’s just funny the way she seemed incapable of covering her preggy tummy! But thank god we don’t have to see that anymore!
Also, “mini me” 🤮🤢 looks like a super cutie

IMG_0625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it with radio people and their whole personality is being a Taylor Swift fan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sheesh poor Twinkies, still in cots which I guess for Melissa and Thumbelina means they can sleep knowing their kidlets are caged in but to have a duvet over the top of the cot to keep everything dark is pretty weird, just buy some blackout curtains, pretty sure you could get them for $1.75 off your favourite site Temu Melissa
There s some weird need for the Twinkies to sleep in the dark. Those duvets are part of the new sleeping mats they got to fit in the black sleeping pods for when they are away. They've been practicing using them to improve their sleeping. Very handy those mats, they pack down to next to nothing for travel🤷

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What was the deal with this? Somehow must have missed it.
Jayjay did a woman's Day article about her 50th birthday party and still being married to Dom and their relationship and on FB most comments were people saying they think they will/should get back together. Dom's girlfriend put a post up saying the article really affected her mental health so she was deleting her page. Dom was in Paris at the time running a marathon with his mum.

There has been absolutely no mention of Ash from Dom or JayJay and neither of them have really posted personally either since. Dom just promotes his podcast and JayJay has just done ads.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
There s some weird need for the Twinkies to sleep in the dark. Those duvets are part of the new sleeping mats they got to fit in the black sleeping pods for when they are away. They've been practicing using them to improve their sleeping. Very handy those mats, they pack down to next to nothing for travel🤷
She makes raising children look so incredibly hard! She’s got more gagets than any baby store. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What did the original poster say about flaps, it's gone 🤷
original post was doxxing so got removed. Glad it got removed. Yuck behaviour doxxing fellow tattlers. We’ve seen the lengths Simone went to to doxx a tattler before and she did her best to hunt down Hobsonville Housewife. Let’s not repeat and have a users safety put at risk because some psychotic influencer didn’t like their comments on here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know why Flynn doesn't share his other kids or even mention them 🤔
Oh wow I was in the middle of asking this but I didn’t finish it to ask everyone, it’s so weird it looks like he got the youngest kid, it’s like the 4 of them are there own family now? Also they post wayy to much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.