New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another shameless plug at the end of this post for people to buy her tit. She’s such a joke! She insinuates that running the group is the equivalent of a full time job….. but it’s also a choice! I imagine she ignores her children while being so glued to a computer or phone constantly! She gives me the shits. Two people commented on it saying she’s been very pushy lol
---
Bet those two got blocked like myself and many others who dare to question or disagree with her or her beliefs. Defo a big joke.

Reactions: 9
😂😂 laughable that you think this! Can I ask why? The only thing me and Emily would have in common is adhd - we certainly don’t align politically and I’ve definitely bagged her and Rebecca out in the past, I just asked if there was anything I’d missed that was major with her cos all I’ve seen is adhd and classic influencer asking for free things etc.
Because you feel the need to defend or explain everything about Rebecca's stupid situations.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Because you feel the need to defend or explain everything about Rebecca's stupid situations.
Where did I do that? I literally asked if there was anything super bad she had done or some controversy because all I’ve seen is hinting for free things and impulsive adhd things? I’ve not defended anything apart from when someone ignorant (perhaps you, can’t remember and don’t care) went off on adhders using it as an excuse…

I went for a look because I no longer follow them or buy, despite being plus size …
The hoodies look like they have something in the front pockets, they’re an odd shape. It’s giving camel toe.
Who is buying clothing with emblems and pictures on it these days?
$259 for a trench 🤯 wtf. I’ll keep my Kmart one, it looks the same and cost $200 less.
Everything looks very religious. Is that the target market?
Looks like hands but model would have to have super long fingers. Or like weird editing.

Shiiit Pori Mahmah’s last story should have come with a big warning. I did not need to see that close up of inside her mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Where did I do that? I literally asked if there was anything super bad she had done or some controversy because all I’ve seen is hinting for free things and impulsive adhd things? I’ve not defended anything apart from when someone ignorant (perhaps you, can’t remember and don’t care) went off on adhders using it as an excuse…
Yeah good one!
---
😂😂 laughable that you think this! Can I ask why? The only thing me and Emily would have in common is adhd - we certainly don’t align politically and I’ve definitely bagged her and Rebecca out in the past, I just asked if there was anything I’d missed that was major with her cos all I’ve seen is adhd and classic influencer asking for free things etc.
Also I never went off on people with ADHD. I just said she uses it as an excuse for everything. Sounds like you've only just started following Rebecca a while ago or dont remember the old crap she posts because there's a lot more mess to her than just those things. But yeah go head and call me ignorant just because you misinterpreted my post.

Reactions: 2
I went for a look because I no longer follow them or buy, despite being plus size …
The hoodies look like they have something in the front pockets, they’re an odd shape. It’s giving camel toe.
Who is buying clothing with emblems and pictures on it these days?
$259 for a trench 🤯 wtf. I’ll keep my Kmart one, it looks the same and cost $200 less.
Everything looks very religious. Is that the target market?
Two words describes R and R - boring and overpriced

Reactions: 5
Yeah good one!
---

Also I never went off on people with ADHD. I just said she uses it as an excuse for everything. Sounds like you've only just started following Rebecca a while ago or dont remember the old crap she posts because there's a lot more mess to her than just those things. But yeah go head and call me ignorant just because you misinterpreted my post.
You egg, I said I couldn’t remember if it was you or not who was making ignorant comments…. And I was referring and replying to this one and you crawled out of your cave calling me Emily? Lol Jesus Christ what’s your problem lol I have only just started following her so I was asking if anything large had gone down? duck me how dim 😂

Attachments

I’m confused, I thought Judea moved house. Why does Noah-Lee have a decorated room in the house Judea moved to a few months ago?
IMG_4026.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.