New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Tarryn going to be a Cassie or Simone about her sudden influx of followers 🤣 7k in one day? Everyone must be keen to watch her crotch workout and then her flat arse fall into the pool 😂
I mentioned on Simone’s thread that she had gained almost as many followers as Taika Waititi in a month (and he has over 3m followers!), and sure enough she went from buying 4k followers per day to 1k. 🤔 there is always evidence and paper trails…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nor me ! Off down a rabbit hole I go. Another fb clusterfuck is Rach Ruby - never heard of her but she popped up speeding from the cops and got arrested. On live the whole time the cops were chasing her with the lights blaring. This country is seriously cooked !!

Update - that tik tok is fucked - it’s about crackhead Emma and Franz.

Gosh need to get back to watching scamEM and AJ in his baggy undies and Jordan with her boring as duck life.
Yes that Rach Ruby is seriously deranged. Like seriously. She’s one of those sovereign citizen flogs.
---
JFC is anyone still buying Ruby and Rain? When they were entirely designed and made by hand in NZ I kinda get they had to be pricy, but now it's all made in a Vietnamese sweat shop you'd think it would be cheaper! Sadly I feel like they are just taking advantage of plus size people now. Who's paying $135 for a tshirt or $179 for a hoodie!!
Holy tit country road is cheaper than that and better quality.

Reactions: 6
Do you not have a product for your hairy mole edna?
Nah that’s not cool man. We can go after the way they act and their self entitlement but going after something like that is not it 👎

and no I’m not trying to control or monitor others I just think that’s a step too far
---
I really wish Summer would stop using filters especially when showcasing outfits.
I genuinely don’t get why people do this!! It’s so annoying. I can’t tell if the outfit looks good or if it’s the filter 😂

Reactions: 8
Nah that’s not cool man. We can go after the way they act and their self entitlement but going after something like that is not it 👎

and no I’m not trying to control or monitor others I just think that’s a step too far
---

I genuinely don’t get why people do this!! It’s so annoying. I can’t tell if the outfit looks good or if it’s the filter 😂
Oh piss off everyone does it every day with bigger things than a mole with a hair on it!!! it's a mole!! You've just done the same on jess page and been called out for telling people off for something you had done snd said also! get off this website if you want to keep monitoring people. Looking through your past things you defend influencers alot-clearly is not the site for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

---

I think her point is Edna has a product for everything. I totally get it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I got a dress from Ruby and rain last year and I really liked it. Just had another look and everything is so odd and expensive

Reactions: 3
I got a dress from Ruby and rain last year and I really liked it. Just had another look and everything is so odd and expensive
If you like their older stuff then there’s a second hand page that’s quite good, search it on Facebook. Always people having a clear out. I won’t buy new from them anymore cos Megan seems like a witch now and it’s not even nz made. They said they would drop the prices and definitely haven’t

Reactions: 7
If you like their older stuff then there’s a second hand page that’s quite good, search it on Facebook. Always people having a clear out. I won’t buy new from them anymore cos Megan seems like a witch now and it’s not even nz made. They said they would drop the prices and definitely haven’t
The prices are the same as they were when they were all hand made in New Zealand.
She always used to act so hard done by and on the edge of closure saying people weren’t buying their clothes and guilting people.
That, along with the very ugly styles, is what eventually made me unfollow and stop buying.

Reactions: 5
No please hide it Justine. Why does she feel the need to post in her lacey granny panties holding her gut like that 🤰
For someone who makes it her life mission to be body positive Justine really needs to accept her own body. Obliviously the weight loss surgery hasn’t helped and she still struggles with her appearance. Girl you are who you are, you look the way you do no matter your size. You will never be happy if you are constantly focused on the way you look. She’s like a broken record.

Attachments

• Sick
I mentioned on Simone’s thread that she had gained almost as many followers as Taika Waititi in a month (and he has over 3m followers!), and sure enough she went from buying 4k followers per day to 1k. 🤔 there is always evidence and paper trails…
Another 1k today and she hasn’t even posted all weekend. 🤣😂 Can’t wait for her to do a hi to all my new followers review of her life.

• Haha
  • Sick
The Christchurchgal filming herself driving!? What a bleeping moron- showing her nails at 100kph
---
What in the fitted sheet is this!?
I find christchurch gal reviews are annoying. Her voice is annoying.
Her review seems not genuine and the business she works with is so average (not hip)

Reactions: 3
Why would Sera, who purports to have a high end diamond shop, show advertisements for an expensive ring, where her nails look like they need a back fill, or new set. Also concentrate your picture on what the focus of the image is. The ring, and maybe fix up those nails. Makes the advert look second rate
Screenshot_20240428-150556_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why would Sera, who purports to have a high end diamond shop, show advertisements for an expensive ring, where her nails look like they need a back fill, or new set. Also concentrate your picture on what the focus of the image is. The ring, and maybe fix up those nails. Makes the advert look second rate
View attachment 2901984
The ring is just as hideous as her nails. Hideous and overpriced.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.