Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate the Swadderleys’ efforts to promote Lee P, but Mark is doing him no favors with his dizzying and fractured “camera work” and disjointed “editing.” Lee would be better off filming and editing it himself and asking the Swadderleys to post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I appreciate the Swadderleys’ efforts to promote Lee P, but Mark is doing him no favors with his dizzying and fractured “camera work” and disjointed “editing.” Lee would be better off filming and editing it himself and asking the Swadderleys to post it.
You're right Hopscotch but sadly I think I've become immune to Mark Adderley's substandard filming and editing. During the Vlogmas sh*tshower of 2021 something in me died.

Lee Peart ON THE PISTE: A Review 🍿
It's the Pebble Mill graphics that kill it for me from the outset, plus Mark Adderley constantly harping on about being sober a dry drunk and giving off frustrated bisexual vibes. 😩 The 'show' is called Lee Peart ON THE PISTE, so there is zero need for Mark, his 'personality' and socially awkward laugh 🤮 to feature anywhere but the credits.

As always, I think this is more about Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha than Lee Warm Up. Nadia can now turn up to Loose once a week with her head held high, because her husband is busy producing and directing Lee's 'show'. It's been a whilst since they've added anything to the Dog House Media Showreel. :sneaky:
https://doghouse-media.co.uk/shows

Of course, they're also exploiting Lee's personality to give their dismal Youtube viewing figures a little boost. Lee has his own Youtube channel, where he should post his own content, as he's tarnishing his reputation by associating with this grubby pair - just look at how far Kaye Adams has distanced herself from Nadia Sawalha as a friend and especially colleague. I would advise Lee asks some of the popular Loose Women to promote his show on their socials.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Youpie! Not only is Manky getting his shorts out but also his hobbit feet and ICK sandals 🤢 but the best to come is .. the ice baths he will he doing shortly 🤢🙄
Did anyone get the grasp of his thoughts about Men’s days/masculinity 🤔 seems to have a real issue there and me believing he belonged to a squad since the seaham festival 🤣
And Nitty full of BS as usual! Cocktail bars are DMing her for the next Lee series 🤣🤣 in her dreams 🤣🤣
And to finish CM, shall we discuss Gaza or the BAFTAs ? Will let you guess the chosen topic 😏

Has nanny Di lost a tooth, she looked very frail in the hell of a garden episode

• Sad
Has nanny Di lost a tooth, she looked very frail in the hell of a garden episode
Yet she's still out there consigned to manual labour to provide 'content' for her failed son's Youtube channel. :mad:

Interesting comment on today's moan during a conversation about mistrusting Big Pharma when they contrasted their mothers.

Time stamp 30:50

Nadia Sawalha: "My mum doesn't, she doesn't take a single thing."
Mark Adderley: "My mum's taken everything."
Woman's woman Nadia Sawalha: "And look at the difference in them." :mad:

I key difference I see is that Betty is treated with reverence on the rare occasion she chooses to pop next door. Whilst Diane treks across London on public transport before being handed a hoe on arrival. Meanwhile, Nasty Nadia sits on her backside slagging off her mother-in-law's parenting on social media and praising her husband's gardening skills.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Diane is looking very ill and the pair of them are ignoring it. He could and should do more to help her, its not like he's busy.

Reactions: 10
If you want to know the real Nadia look at how she treats her mother-in-law and sister. Neglect and encouraging her friends to bully them online. Says it all. Be kind - what a joke!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It looks like Nanny Di needs so much care and attention that is truly absent.
The old adage charity begins at home, mustn’t apply to them. They’ll put more energy into strangers than they do with his own mother.
Shocking.
With the money they have she could have top class care and first class home comforts, instead of going downhill drastically.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It looks like Nanny Di needs so much care and attention that is truly absent.
The old adage charity begins at home, mustn’t apply to them. They’ll put more energy into strangers than they do with his own mother.
Shocking.
With the money they have she could have top class care and first class home comforts, instead of going downhill drastically.
No fan but I’d say Di is as bad as her son. They’re all leeches

The war correspondent put on a camouflage jacket to talk about the war 😂😂😂 He’s such a fool you’d be embarrassed for him at his age. If he cared so much why doesn’t he leave his little playroom and fly over with aid as a volunteer. If a balloon burst this twit would faint 😂😂😂🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The war correspondent put on a camouflage jacket to talk about the war 😂😂😂 He’s such a fool you’d be embarrassed for him at his age. If he cared so much why doesn’t he leave his little playroom and fly over with aid as a volunteer. If a balloon burst this twit would faint 😂😂😂🤡🤡
😂😂😂
Mark Adderley Mr Benn Strikes Again. 🤡

1715848773356.png

They are a bit late with their Gaza overload, near where I live people who have no family connection whatsoever to the region, have been sending aid, clothing etc there for many years.
Why have they not been concerned before this.
I agree, he should go over there, he’s not tied down with a job or young children etc.

• Heart
Mark gave off patronising head teacher vibes at the start of coffee bore yesterday. He doesn’t want the subs to chat about anything unless it has something to do with the topics discussed…he still hasn’t cottoned on that they tune in to hear a bit of gossip from Nadia and not to listen to him preach about his thoughts on subjects such as sex education in schools…to say children aren’t taught sex ed until year 6 is nonsense, my children’s school were teaching sex ed in year 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure our two were taught in primary 7, the boys and girls done separately
---
*In fact I googled year 6 as I'm in Scotland and it's the same age as our P7...

but this was 15 /18 ish year ago with our two so it might be earlier now?, Probably

Reactions: 3