Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually managed to watch a little part of CM. I’m sat in a lay-by with my mouth wide open and screaming at my phone at the tit she’s chatting about him being a work aholic. Do you think she actually believes it? There’s a guy sat in front of me loading a digger and a tarmac thing onto his HUGE lorry and he looks like a worker! Not wee Narc who clearly hasn’t done a days hard graft in his entire life.
💯 @LizSmithqwerty ! Talking about stress/drive the gut lady said « anyone else (than Mark) would be in bed very very sick »😡 didn’t know if I wanted to scream or laugh 🙄 unbelievable !! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
People struggling this AM. They literally told Kealey to take it elsewhere. Set up their own chat. This isn’t the forum SWEETIE. She later apologised
M&N should be careful with their vulnerable subs with all that ‘Doom Mongering’ they spout every day 😢

Reactions: 11
💯 @LizSmithqwerty ! Talking about stress/drive the gut lady said « anyone else (than Mark) would be in bed very very sick »😡 didn’t know if I wanted to scream or laugh 🙄 unbelievable !! 😡
Ah you heard it as well! Then she said that the gut lady said Mark is basically more hard working than anyone else. My face would have been a picture! The best bit is that I think she actually believes he is a hard worker. He’s not a gladiator though 🤣🤣🤣 that part made my need Tena knickers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah you heard it as well! Then she said that the gut lady said Mark is basically more hard working than anyone else. My face would have been a picture! The best bit is that I think she actually believes he is a hard worker. He’s not a gladiator though 🤣🤣🤣 that part made my need Tena knickers!
So many people question what it is Mark actually does, it’s probably why she tries hard to convince everyone he is hard working. She’s surrounded herself with people who will lick her backside, and will blow smoke up Mark’s arse just to please her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a serious addiction to social media and a fear of missing out. He should address it during his therapy sessions. If he had other things going on in his life, or he had friends that he met up with he wouldn't need to immerse himself 24/7 in the newest fad or showbiz news, and he wouldn't spend his entire day staring at his laptop or phone, scrolling through YouTube, Instagram, and Netflix. Nadia is happy for him to be a house husband because she’s insecure and would worry that he would start feeling attracted to someone else. Could you imagine if he had friends and regularly went out, she’d hate it. More fool him for wasting his life stuck at home everyday.

Reactions: 11
I’ve actually managed to watch a little part of CM. I’m sat in a lay-by with my mouth wide open and screaming at my phone at the tit she’s chatting about him being a work aholic. Do you think she actually believes it? There’s a guy sat in front of me loading a digger and a tarmac thing onto his HUGE lorry and he looks like a worker! Not wee Narc who clearly hasn’t done a days hard graft in his entire life.
He wouldn’t know how to work if it slapped him across the crooked teeth. His only attribute is being able to watch films and talk nauseating repetition of his own brilliance. They’re so disgusting cause their followers look vulnerable and couch surfers like himself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nadia is possibly the biggest mug on TV and will be getting laughed at from her colleagues.

Since Mark took up with sugar mummy, he's hid behind his Alcoholism, his children with the home schooling debacle, now hiding behind these stupid YT vlogs making out its a "job"....

they must be making peanuts as the views are extremely low.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how to see how many views they get these days? It surely can’t be worth the tiny effort they put into it.

Reactions: 3
Was it Stevie Wonder who observed him and deemed him to be a workaholic?
Yes I thought so….
He needs xrayed to see if there’s any work left in him
He couldn’t even work a minute silence.
More toil in a rolled up fiver me thinks ….
God love her to go along and spout that bs she must be even more green than once thought.
There’s 80 year olds clocking up more hours in a week than him.

• Haha
  • Heart
I haven’t seen them mention that AstraZeneca has withdrawn its COVID-19 vaccine from the market and she never mentions Dr John Campbell anymore either. Her obsession is now with her yoga friend and the gut health fad.

Reactions: 6
She just wants him where she knows he is and is willing to indulge his ego that he is a workaholic and she is paying to keep it that way. He can't keep himself clean never mind work for a living. When he gave up working he knew that technology would leave him behind and he would stand no chance of resuming his camera work career. If they were single people neither would be a catch, both have dirty habits and lousy personalities.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen them mention that AstraZeneca has withdrawn its COVID-19 vaccine from the market and she never mentions Dr John Campbell anymore either. Her obsession is now with her yoga friend and the gut health fad.
Funny you mention that as I thought the same. I still watch Dr John Campbell as he is one man that has the balls to say he was wrong and learn. Shame Mark can’t be more like John.

She was banging on about John all the time but seeing as they are probably both jabbed and boostered, we don’t hear about him anymore.
I thought she was all earth mother and holistic? Nah, only when it suits her. I’m more than happy to take meds off the dr but I’m more than glad that I held back and said no thank you to the jabs. I wonder why they haven’t discussed AZ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nadia is possibly the biggest mug on TV and will be getting laughed at from her colleagues.

Since Mark took up with sugar mummy, he's hid behind his Alcoholism, his children with the home schooling debacle, now hiding behind these stupid YT vlogs making out its a "job"....

they must be making peanuts as the views are extremely low.
And on top of this, Mark Adderley is bored sh*tless by his Sugar Mommy's tired tales and doesn't have the decency or professionalism to hide it.
He reached a new low in yesterday's moan when Nadia regurgitated the tired supermodels are orchids, regular women are daffodils analogy. She really does fancy herself as a storyteller. Mark immediately zoned her out and started picking out the opinions he wanted to discuss from the chat.
1715411073876.png

1715411158669.png

And then at time stamp 35:15 he actually squeezed Nadia Sawalha out of the frame and started playing a video! :oops:

Icing on the cake? At time stamp 36:00 She asks him: "What do you think of that?" and has to nervously laugh off the fact he's so absorbed with chatting with the knitting nanas that he doesn't have a string of adjectives to endorse her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah squeeze raw chicken Nadia then contaminate everything you touch but you’re so stubborn to admit you’re wrong. Even your disgusting vile husband tried to prompt you 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
As if he couldn’t go any lower using a dead lady not even buried as content question for his stupid Friday quiz. He has zero dignity or respect for anyone . The only person this self absorbed dick loves is himself. Shame on him. That poor lady Kris and her family deserve better.

• Sad
Reactions: 2