Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While his wife was off working earning a living , knobhead was at home kneeling up on a kitchen table trying to do tricks. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thank yourself sheā€™s married to him and no one else will have to bother with this clown.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s all ok guys. All the leaders of the šŸŒ have contacted him that knows everything and told him WW3 isnā€™t happening.

Also, was he ever a teacher as heā€™s just said ā€œwhen I used to teachā€, the man is bonkers.
šŸ¤£ yes I was so relieved this morning when Mark Adderley told the nation that WW3 would not be (having put it as clickbait in his titlešŸ˜”) and Nitty the parrot sat there explaining all the geopolitics šŸ¤£ how could the nation survive without their analytics šŸ¤£ embarrassing pair of twats ! Had a good laugh though šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
I suppose he was a teacher of sorts. He educated the golden child for a time. There's a book about it all. The pair of them taught her that qualifications are as good a useless with a talent like hers. He taught her how to not work for a living. So for once he isn't lying.
I think they have an agreement, she doesn't pull him up on his fancy Walter Mitty recollections and he doesn't pull her up on her outright lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I suppose he was a teacher of sorts. He educated the golden child for a time. There's a book about it all. The pair of them taught her that qualifications are as good a useless with a talent like hers. He taught her how to not work for a living. So for once he isn't lying.
I think they have an agreement, she doesn't pull him up on his fancy Walter Mitty recollections and he doesn't pull her up on her outright lies.
The book is in the bargain bin like the kids education.

• Haha
  • Sad
:D I never said it was good book or even a best seller. It didn't need to be said. It was rubbish like everything else they produce.

Reactions: 3
Nadia doesnā€™t believe anyone should hit anyone, sheā€™d never do it but we know she hits/bites/pulls hair/kicks Mark weā€™ve seen her do it in vlogs and during live streamingā€¦then today after having the conversation about hitting people (at TS 23.11) she slaps his arm.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's hit him hard a lot of times, and if it was the other way around everyone would be up in arm's

Reactions: 6
Nadia doesnā€™t believe anyone should hit anyone, sheā€™d never do it but we know she hits/bites/pulls hair/kicks Mark weā€™ve seen her do it in vlogs and during live streamingā€¦then today after having the conversation about hitting people (at TS 23.11) she slaps his arm.

He deserves it. Heā€™s such a pain in the arse.

• Haha
Whatā€™s going on with his mouth? Is he wearing Invisalign? He is so vain!! But heā€™s bottom jaw now sticks out and he looks like like Griff Rhys Jones. The insta live he has uploaded to YouTube is so awkward, talk about rent a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s going on with his mouth? Is he wearing Invisalign? He is so vain!! But heā€™s bottom jaw now sticks out and he looks like like Griff Rhys Jones. The insta live he has uploaded to YouTube is so awkward, talk about rent a friend.
Yes heā€™s vain, and yes heā€™s definitely wearing them on the bottom but not on the top where he actually needs them. Heā€™s done this before on a live. He constantly bites his bottom lip and and licks his lips when heā€™s wearing them, itā€™s so irritating. Why not just take them out while you do the recording šŸ™„

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He looks ridiculous and now he sounds it tooā€¦ what with his over dyed hair and those disgusting pirates of the Caribbean rings, the cap and glasses he actually makes himself look olderā€¦an aging man trying desperately to hold on to his youth.

• Haha

We all know she lies about everything on Loose Women.

Reactions: 5
Di looks ill and so frail, she appears to have lost weight and yet dispute saying she didnā€™t want to do the GFH anymore he has her out in the garden when itā€™s raining and cold. She looks terribleā€¦has he not noticed? He will tell the subs she wants to be there but he has probably guilt tripped her into carrying on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Her diets awful.

Nadia could batch cook her meals for her flat, but hell will freeze over first

• Sad
Her diets awful.

Nadia could batch cook her meals for her flat, but hell will freeze over first
I donā€™t think Nadia even cooks for her when sheā€™s stays there, apparently Di comes down in the night when theyā€™ve gone to bed to get food. Have they not wondered why she does that? She obviously doesnā€™t feel comfortable to eat when theyā€™re awake.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t think Nadia even cooks for her when sheā€™s stays there, apparently Di comes down in the night when theyā€™ve gone to bed to get food. Have they not wondered why she does that? She obviously doesnā€™t feel comfortable to eat when theyā€™re awake.
The Swadderleys have joked countless times about her heavy consumption of pills. It wasnā€™t funny the first time and isnā€™t funny today. That may be affecting her dietary habits.

• Sad
So he says that the hot tub is going this year. Do we believe that? Or will it sit there looking filthy and slimey forever more. Was is gifted?

Reactions: 4
So he says that the hot tub is going this year. Do we believe that? Or will it sit there looking filthy and slimey forever more. Was is gifted?
It was gifted and probably another gifted replacement on the way šŸ™„

Who believes this Stacey Randle is real? Week after week she gifts 10 (even 50 once) .. just donā€™t believe it!!!

Also, adverts every 4 mins now on vlogs šŸ˜” a sub brought it up this morning and he more or less quickly dismissed it šŸ˜”

Despicable people šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow