Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so embarrassing. He actually thinks that scrolling through Tiktok makes him a war correspondent. I'd be ashamed to be married to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is so embarrassing. He actually thinks that scrolling through Tiktok makes him a war correspondent. I'd be ashamed to be married to him.
Apparently Israel are narcissists now. He seems to be part of the just stop the wars I don't like brigade.

He would never make it as a war correspondent as he would show his true colours and personal views.

Reactions: 6
So Teddy and Betty are back and I’m sure they just can’t wait to sit in the “studio” and speak to the subs about the topic of the decade for their daughter and her man child.

They’ve literally under delivered everything this week. No Gaza word salad, nor CC and apparently they’ve been on a “gut health” break which was no doubt free.

As soon as I saw that the Amy film was out I knew they’d be banging on about the golden child.

Reactions: 10
He could’ve directed the Amy Winehouse movie far, far better.
Moodie could’ve acted Amy and sang far far better
Nitty could’ve cooked for the crew.
Dina could’ve supplied the wine.
In his mind that is ….

• Haha
Maddie looks nothing like Amy..

she's shorter, heavier, chubby round face, Amy's face was long, different eye colour, and Amy could sing..Maddie can't.

They think because Maddie dresses similar and copies the make up that's she's her twin haha.
Amy-Winehouse.-La-vie-qu-elle-n-aura-jamais-eue.jpg

• Haha
Sums it up,Amy is a singer , gifted and beautiful whereas moodie. Is a wannabe who hasnt a note in her head,

Reactions: 12
Herself and Lee are as common as muck. They’re in lovely hotel and criticising everything even though she lives in a dive and he doesn’t even own a house. Knobs

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So Mark Adderley has a white board again (can anyone read it??) 😂
Does this explain why his schedule is again under control 🤔🤣

4 days ago they promised a “Gaza” separate recording, did not happen,
3 days ago no CM no notification,
Today no Curly Cooks (they said they were prerecording it Tuesday evening🤔),
No Saturday morning papers,
1 members live in 3 months,
1 live NNSS put together last Monday
Another live NNSS tomorrow????

But 3 reviews of Joker folie ADO trailers and still 1 more to come… to catch up on views of course 😡

Hurry up and buy your husband his walking desk Nadia, he really needs it with all that editing 😡 👏

And who believes that the Stacey Sub really gifts memberships nearly every week ???? To watch what ????
Thank you @Waffle3 Excellent synopsis of Marks work ethic. lol 🤣

Reactions: 6
Will be interesting to see how they manage CM today regarding Iran. Also, did they ever update if the walk they did for Palestine?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s all ok guys. All the leaders of the 🌍 have contacted him that knows everything and told him WW3 isn’t happening.

Also, was he ever a teacher as he’s just said “when I used to teach”, the man is bonkers.

• Haha
Even their movie / trailer reviews are stolen from everyone else. They’ve read endless reviews about the Amy Winehouse biopic before they watched it and basically just regurgitated almost word for word Amy’s best friend thoughts on the movie.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am seriously at the end of my tether with them now. I’ve been in despair before which alternates along with fits of giggles because they are so stupid but this is another level entirely.

How he can sit there and dictate in the manner that he does is beyond me. The submissives really need to give their heads a wobble. Surely N should be sacked from loose now? She adds nothing to the show and infact detracts from it every time she’s on it.

Does anyone know who he meant this morning when he said they had to apologise and step back from what they had said re Iran? I’m confused as to who he was referencing?

Reactions: 9
I can’t watch their YouTube videos they are so annoying,
But has nitty not mentioned about her cousin going into politics
Surely this is news worthy on her make believe news channel?

• Wow
Does anyone know who he meant this morning when he said they had to apologise and step back from what they had said re Iran? I’m confused as to who he was referencing?
Rachel Riley
Funny how he confidently named and shamed her on the NNS(sh1t)S yesterday but was too scared to this morning. Told not to by the NitsTer maybe 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch their YouTube videos they are so annoying,
But has nitty not mentioned about her cousin going into politics
Surely this is news worthy on her make believe news channel?
Probably another family member that Nadia no longer talks to.

• Sad
Reactions: 8