Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re really genyj
Just watched the 2nd episode of their LP « series » which would have apparently needed 20 people to make on tv 😏 FFS never felt so dizzy, stop swaying your selfie stick 🙄 and furthermore his droning boring voice in the background has no interest whatsoever 🙄go back to your/a media school Mark Adderley and learn some modern age media skill sets 👋👋 in the meantime tv will continue to prevail 😏
322 likes 🤣
---

No comment …
More in her line if she’s uneducated and unemployable then do voluntary work

Reactions: 4
I suppose he has the bi polar in common with Kanye, either of them could go off on a wrecking spree, I would say it’s more like being a unlikeable bad tempered wannabe.
If your parents were posting photos like that mess publicly you would just die.
They are totally disgusting, no wonder half their family on both sides refuse to bother at all with them.
Two Imbeciles.
Not funny, not cute, not clever, not inspiring.
As she mentioned publicly before they both enjoy being in a co dependant relationship, but don’t degrade your 4 children in the process.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Syria and Lebanon are right next to Jordan too.
I remember her vaguely mentioning something about Syria too but can't remember which video. Her father was talking a lot about middle east politics I think she also mentioned having relatives who are either living in Palestinian or are Palestinian living in Jordan too. It would appear that Palestine is a lot closer to the part of Jordan where Nadia's father comes from, from what I can gather from what she said in their live videos.

Reactions: 1
He says his mother is a lesbian. How did he get to be born/exist then? Also did he ever know his own father?
She was in a relationship with a man I can’t remember fully but I’m sure Mark said that they went travelling together and then split - as an adult Mark met his father who had other children but after Mark met him he decided he didn’t want to get to know him or his half siblings. His mum went on have a relationships with women and had a girlfriend who died a few years ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This must be when Nitty showed her daughter how to post slutty content online & got paid for the article
How to produce …….

Half naked shots
Drunken on the loo poses
Dazed and confused set ups
All of which her sad “dad”
Clicked like on
What an education for her glowing future?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think they ever come on to this thread ( obviously they read it ) and comment? I’ve seen quite a few over the years where Ive thought it must be them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He loves the sound of his own voice preaching to nutters like him wearing plastic bags on their heads. Jesus they’re all delusional they’re so stupid. He. All he does is talk to strangers .

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think they ever come on to this thread ( obviously they read it ) and comment? I’ve seen quite a few over the years where Ive thought it must be them
They read everything on here but he doesn't react the way he used to or at least he doesn't film his meltdowns like he did. So funny when he was going to track us all down roll up at our front doors and bash us over the head because we tell the truth about him. What a plonker he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The never ending story of not committing😡 why has he not prerecorded CCC or NNSS?🤔 I thought he edited all day long every day!
Dina’s gone on a girls weekend so there was never going to be a live CCC … Useless shorty Manky Ball..: 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think he definitely reads here because he’s vain and loves to talk about himself, so to read about himself would be a dream come true. Nadia probably dips in and out, she’s hard faced and likes to pretend she doesn’t care what people think of her so she probably does it in secret. I think Lee P reads here too…another vain one and the super fan Zoe Agnew definitely reads here. Ashley seems to have lost most of his interest in them so perhaps he started to see through them.

Reactions: 13
I think he definitely reads here because he’s vain and loves to talk about himself, so to read about himself would be a dream come true. Nadia probably dips in and out, she’s hard faced and likes to pretend she doesn’t care what people think of her so she probably does it in secret. I think Lee P reads here too…another vain one and the super fan Zoe Agnew definitely reads here. Ashley seems to have lost most of his interest in them so perhaps he started to see through them.
💯 Unsubscribed

Plus, Mark Adderley is unemployed and unemployable, so is forever searching for something to make him appear busy. I always think that when he refers to "the project we're working on to do with internet trolls" he's talking about rage-scrolling through tattle. :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
It’s always all about Manky Ball 🙄
And that more or less summarises his working life « having landed on the sofa trying to find something we haven’t already watched on TV »
Why did Nadia need to have his back this week? What’s he done? Notice how the master manipulator has tagged in Nadia’s friends. Mr weak no reliance can’t make a friend of his own.

• Sick
Why did Nadia need to have his back this week? What’s he done? Notice how the master manipulator has tagged in Nadia’s friends. Mr weak no reliance can’t make a friend of his own.
What has he not done is more like it! needing to justify … and seeking validation from the adoring cult members 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He pretends to be duck just gain empathy and o troll over his wife in a manipulative way. He’s horrid selfish little man

• Sick
Reactions: 6