Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so useless at everything except drinking coffee and mouthing on about watch films. Garden is a cesspit. He’s too tight and mean to hire help. How they broadcast that shithole

Reactions: 8
She actually thinks she can see improvement regarding the gardening, rather than question what he does all day. Much like they both turn a blind eye to the state of the whole house. The pair are downright lazy and dirty and see no problem in inviting people around to witness the mess. Maybe they think people only see his scintillating intelligence and look beyond the muck. Nothing could compel me the eat there let alone visit.
Just had a look. OMG are they really completely oblivious to the state of that garden 😱 can’t see any work going into it but not surprised… how embarrassing putting it on show 😱 shows that for Mark Adderley content for YT prevails over dignity 🤢

Reactions: 7
What was she doing on LW today ? I was at the hospital and quite a way from the TV but heard what I thought was her cackle and got up to go and see if it was her. Anybody see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How do they keep accumulating all the rubbish they throw in the garden? Do they not look at it all and think we need to stop buying crap?! Talk about shitting on your own doorstep. Someone in the comments suggested he should hire a skip and he replied he gets one every year! Most people do not need to hire a skip every year, I’ve hired two skips in my adult life and each one was during house renovations!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
At the risk of fanning the flames of his hypochondriacal tendencies, does Manky have a nerve or other physical condition that causes the camera to shake and move about that much, and fail to focus on the item or person being mentioned? Or is he just a sh!t camerman/“content creator?”
Just watched the 2nd episode of their LP « series » which would have apparently needed 20 people to make on tv 😏 FFS never felt so dizzy, stop swaying your selfie stick 🙄 and furthermore his droning boring voice in the background has no interest whatsoever 🙄go back to your/a media school Mark Adderley and learn some modern age media skill sets 👋👋 in the meantime tv will continue to prevail 😏
322 likes 🤣
---
Honestly the hypocrisy that is the Sawalha Adderleys is maddening.
No comment …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
---

No comment …
Not surprised by this…even 16 year Kiki old has been smoking vapes and everything else she can get her hands on along with drinking for years according to her tiktok. Parents seem to have encouraged it if anything. Is it any wonder they’re all in therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How many times has he talked about role playing in the past🤔 … whatever turns them on but why share🤢 oh because it’s another vlog/podcast desperately seeking views/likes … sad pair … don’t forget to join her new IG channel 🤣
Wtf! Do they not realise instagram is not Only Fans? They’re disgusting, their post needs reporting. They should take advice from Charlene White about likes and engagement
IMG_7398.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How many times has he talked about role playing in the past🤔 … whatever turns them on but why share🤢 oh because it’s another vlog/podcast desperately seeking views/likes … sad pair … don’t forget to join her new IG channel 🤣
Her hair cracks me up. It’s so 1980s old granny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her hair cracks me up. It’s so 1980s old granny.
I reckon its mostly naturally curly. Her sisters have the same type of hair.
---
Remember that video of Kiki as a tiny girl crying with happiness receiving a puppy, and also the other end of the spectrum crying hysterically over the ending of a movie series ( which she was under age to watch!) and M&N recording it. On these two occasions they really exploited her 😢
Kiki is actually her name? Is it not short for some conventional name?

Reactions: 1
It’s clear to everyone but her that he’s a condescending manipulative creep

• Sick
Reactions: 12
🤣 yes I was so relieved this morning when Mark Adderley told the nation that WW3 would not be (having put it as clickbait in his title😡) and Nitty the parrot sat there explaining all the geopolitics 🤣 how could the nation survive without their analytics 🤣 embarrassing pair of twats ! Had a good laugh though 🤣
Its just their opinion. Saying that ww3 Will happen would have been panic inducing to be fair. To be honest I agree with their concern about the Palestinian civilians.
---
The grief tourists have already said they were too upset to do a coffee morning this morning.

Don't remember them having the same reaction to the Hamas attacks or anything going on in Syria, or Lebanon etc etc
Because Palestine is a lot closer to where Nadia,s father comes from? (Jordan)

Reactions: 1
He’s sitting criticising every politician, teacher, worker, student while he sits on his arse watching trashy television making perverted comments about his wife in a derogatory manner. What a dope he is
He says his mother is a lesbian. How did he get to be born/exist then? Also did he ever know his own father?
---
It is her real name..

It sounds like a dogs name lol
Ok ...it would have made sense to me if her name was Katherine or something and Kiki was just a nickname. Poor girl...

Why is he doing that stupid pouty face?. His lips look weird and nothing like they used to. Does he think he’s a young lass on Instagram or something?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Its just their opinion. Saying that ww3 Will happen would have been panic inducing to be fair. To be honest I agree with their concern about the Palestinian civilians.
---

Because Palestine is a lot closer to where Nadia,s father comes from? (Jordan)
Syria and Lebanon are right next to Jordan too.

Damn this lightening. It's kept me awake for a couple of hours now.
And now this! Where can one purchase eye bleach at this time of the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 8