Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate the Swadderleys’ efforts to promote Lee P, but Mark is doing him no favors with his dizzying and fractured “camera work” and disjointed “editing.” Lee would be better off filming and editing it himself and asking the Swadderleys to post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I appreciate the Swadderleys’ efforts to promote Lee P, but Mark is doing him no favors with his dizzying and fractured “camera work” and disjointed “editing.” Lee would be better off filming and editing it himself and asking the Swadderleys to post it.
You're right Hopscotch but sadly I think I've become immune to Mark Adderley's substandard filming and editing. During the Vlogmas sh*tshower of 2021 something in me died.

Lee Peart ON THE PISTE: A Review 🍿
It's the Pebble Mill graphics that kill it for me from the outset, plus Mark Adderley constantly harping on about being sober a dry drunk and giving off frustrated bisexual vibes. 😩 The 'show' is called Lee Peart ON THE PISTE, so there is zero need for Mark, his 'personality' and socially awkward laugh 🤮 to feature anywhere but the credits.

As always, I think this is more about Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha than Lee Warm Up. Nadia can now turn up to Loose once a week with her head held high, because her husband is busy producing and directing Lee's 'show'. It's been a whilst since they've added anything to the Dog House Media Showreel. :sneaky:
https://doghouse-media.co.uk/shows

Of course, they're also exploiting Lee's personality to give their dismal Youtube viewing figures a little boost. Lee has his own Youtube channel, where he should post his own content, as he's tarnishing his reputation by associating with this grubby pair - just look at how far Kaye Adams has distanced herself from Nadia Sawalha as a friend and especially colleague. I would advise Lee asks some of the popular Loose Women to promote his show on their socials.
---

Last edited: