Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice little tale here, dont believe a second of it. Posters falling over each other to point out £100 notes don't exist, whilst others explain they do in Scotland, but you'd have to go to the bank specially for them.
I had never heard of £100 notes. But as I'm not a mumsnetter, rather than going on the thread and declaring it to be untrue because if I haven't seen it then it can't be, I managed to Google it and educate myself:LOL:

I also don't believe the thread at all. Most of them wouldn't say boo to a goose and can't even bring themselves to open their front door, let alone do something like that in front of other people

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice little tale here, dont believe a second of it. Posters falling over each other to point out £100 notes don't exist, whilst others explain they do in Scotland, but you'd have to go to the bank specially for them.
Maybe she meant euros? With £ sign at the end, it looks weird. All total bollocks anyway. It wasn't the groom's personal plate was it? I doubt the hotel would charge for breakages, not of one solitary plate anyway.

Reactions: 8
Ive had a bit of a day, so had a prepacked chicken and stuffing sandwich, crisps and a coffee slice. Not one tiny regret here. Having a full dinner later too.
This is one of the many reasons I prefer tattle. You’re all way more normal. Not completely normal, mind you. 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really want to know some of the many ways a child could be harmed by alcohol in a desert!
What will DCoroner write in their report. “Death by misadventure. Had seconds of Tesco finest Xmas pudding with brandy custard.”
---
Although tbf I’m a shite parent who served the kids Welsh rarebit for dinner last night. This differs from regular cheese on toast as it has beer in it. So I let the kids finish the bottle. On. A. School. Night.

I emailed DCoroner the recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It sounds like an alcoholic drink being pitched on dragons den. You’ve heard of Bacardi breezer, you’ve heard of wkd, now get ready for indi blu.
I thought it was the new generation of wall adhesives. Forget posters of Pikachu, we use Indi Blu to adhere educational posters from the natural history museum to the walls. Doesn’t leave marks on the Farrow & Ball “Pretentious Buffoon”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought it was the new generation of wall adhesives. Forget posters of Pikachu, we use Indi Blu to adhere educational posters from the natural history museum to the walls. Doesn’t leave marks on the Farrow & Ball “Pretentious Buffoon”.
So, so far it’s an alcoholic drink or an adhesive… wait right there while I go and make a baby to give it this amazing name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really want to know some of the many ways a child could be harmed by alcohol in a desert!
My Dad’s sherry trifle was lethal and extremely popular. The Swiss roll was soaked in sherry until it basically fell to bits. As kids we loved it and were allowed seconds because somehow neat alcohol in a fancy dish did not count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.