Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes already said she's going to ride on her mums (and probably sisters at some point) coat tails, taking over helping in her mums shop and adding to the range she sells by buying cheap crap in bulk and upping the selling price. How she's doing that with 3 kids, a school run and seemingly no village is beyond me.
Exactly this- when is she having time for this in between school runs and David Lloyd?

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused - after the “I’m not gunna post” chat she’s just posting as normal? Didn’t even last 24 hours..

Reactions: 8
Hey friends, long time lurker here. Does anyone else find it so weird her house isn’t even properly packed up? I know Kyle isn’t coming to the U.K. just yet but it feels like she’s more bothered about her than thinking poor Kyle will be left to pack up their house and toddle to the UK on his own! It’s awfully selfish.

Reactions: 7
Hey friends, long time lurker here. Does anyone else find it so weird her house isn’t even properly packed up? I know Kyle isn’t coming to the U.K. just yet but it feels like she’s more bothered about her than thinking poor Kyle will be left to pack up their house and toddle to the UK on his own! It’s awfully selfish.
She said in a vlog packing up the house is Kyle’s problem.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Driving whilst holding her phone - honestly of all the tit influencers do, this enrages me the most 😡

Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest, Kyle and his happiness couldn’t be further down Caroline’s list of priorities.

Reactions: 10
Yes very weird and look at what someone shared on Reddit. Clearly no respect for Kyle either.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes very weird and look at what someone shared on Reddit. Clearly no respect for Kyle either.

I think this is really awful, surely it’s not about whether you’re a control freak or not - but just being a decent human being. She’s taken the dog, his children and his “home”. I actually feel really sorry for him (not being a weirdo) but she also dresses like a child? She posted previous pics of herself before and she was alright - now she’s got a weird cut and wears kids jewellery 🙊

Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest, Kyle and his happiness couldn’t be further down Caroline’s list of priorities.
See I go back and forth, sometimes I think he's just a good guy, Mr Nice, sorry too nice, that he accepts his fate and Internet knowing when he doesn't have sex with his wife and when he does. Then I see them together and I think they are perfect as they are as bad as each other, they banter, he's as lazy as she is in ways, they seem to get on fine. Will he even take the opportunity to have some fun while she's away?

Reactions: 4

This is a car crash waiting to happen. It’s such a weird situation and I don’t think she’s thinking about the ramifications on her marriage and family. Here’s your hat, what’s the hurry?

Reactions: 16
What time does the Eagle land?
Can't wait for the vlog, Sophie holding everything together, while poor Charlie is left to roll about the stinking floors in bogging too small clothes and Olive, strapped to her maniac mother, still wondering wtf is going on.
Meanwhile C Will be vlogging, demanding, ignoring others peace because they're kids, know what I mean babes, some ramdom person will help her and she'll ugly cry about it, how she was so overwhelmed and how if it was America no one would have helped.
Calpol!
And someone will puke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What time does the Eagle land?
Can't wait for the vlog, Sophie holding everything together, while poor Charlie is left to roll about the stinking floors in bogging too small clothes and Olive, strapped to her maniac mother, still wondering wtf is going on.
Meanwhile C Will be vlogging, demanding, ignoring others peace because they're kids, know what I mean babes, some ramdom person will help her and she'll ugly cry about it, how she was so overwhelmed and how if it was America no one would have helped.
Calpol!
And someone will puke.
Don’t tell me she’s flown on her own with all 3 kids 🤯. The women is insane!

Reactions: 3
Random but the way she gives the baby a bottle is so sad, not even looking at her. She’s still basically a newborn but of course Caroline needs a free hand for her phone.

Reactions: 6