Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand why she's moving here ?
Seems selfish and unfair on her kids and husband?!

Reactions: 1
Not being funny but this conflict has been going on a while now and she’s been posting as normal, so why now?

could it be that a certain someone doesn’t know what content she’s gunna post from the uk or maybe it’s because she’s been gifted everything she begged for and this is a way out of having to post #ads the second she lands at Heathrow?

tell her management to tell all the brands that she won’t be posting but thanks for gifting all the expensive items she asked for - you can’t be mad because Palestine.

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but this conflict has been going on a while now and she’s been posting as normal, so why now?

could it be that a certain someone doesn’t know what content she’s gunna post from the uk or maybe it’s because she’s been gifted everything she begged for and this is a way out of having to post #ads the second she lands at Heathrow?

tell her management to tell all the brands that she won’t be posting but thanks for gifting all the expensive items she asked for - you can’t be mad because Palestine.
She is certainly going to have her work cut out keeping up with the usual undeclared #ads, she will be reported same as the other influencers.
Definitely seems odd with the timing, just as she's returns to the UK where the weekly huge protests take place in London.
I mean I get it, the Met Gala then look to Rafa talk about two worlds, but it's not the 1st time in history the world has turned a blind eye to atrocities.

Reactions: 8
Why do chump influencers who are famous for flogging tit, suddenly think they have to talk about Palestine, or more to the point, why do they think anyone wants to hear what they think on world issues? You’re not important you silly sod.
And don’t get me started on the irony of her whining about celebs wearing clothes while the ME is at war, all while she rubs her gifted shite into her face and pontificates about something she openly admits she nothing about,

Ps that makeup routine was rank.

PPs tomorrow will be back to jacket potatoes and Botox. She’s an intellectual powerhouse.

Reactions: 10
Well since that she’s put 2 more up. Her nails as she won’t have time in uk as solo parents then another one moaning about packing and managing 4 cases. So Palestine’s gone out the window in the last few hours .

Reactions: 5
Now she's complaining people are harassing her in the dms for her stance on Palestine, was it's just for views?

Reactions: 4
Not to defend her, but most posts I see from anyone on the internet on the topic that are seen by any “large” number of people are getting flooded with tons of hateful comments. Like you go to Reddit and most posts are either filled with awful things (because that type of forum….) or tons of deleted comments (because the moderators saw the awful comments and took care of them). Theres a lot of ugly people out there and honestly could see this having happened.

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise that Amex isn’t accepted in a lot of places in the uk?
Also I feel like she mentioned the David Lloyd thing because her pals go there and she wants to slot into their - stable, much more financially secure middle class mummies - life .

what a gif honestly

• Heart
Does she not realise that Amex isn’t accepted in a lot of places in the uk?
Also I feel like she mentioned the David Lloyd thing because her pals go there and she wants to slot into their - stable, much more financially secure middle class mummies - life .

what a gif honestly
She keeps mentioning David Lloyd because she wants them to offer her a free membership but doesn’t realise they don’t give them out! They don’t even give out much of a discount.

Reactions: 11
Why won't she have time to get her nails done?
📢 WHAT ABOUT THE VILLAGE 📢
Surely she's not implying that she has more support/free time in the USA with her husband WFH, rather than her mum/sister working full time, along with Kyle 3 days at the office plus commute and everything being walkable but she immediately needs a car. What about the walking?

Reactions: 7
This women is completely nuts. Why is she now asking about airport concierge? How about flying back the end of summer when your husband can go with you! Why is she in such mad rush!

Reactions: 13
Good grief the makeup routine. Layers upon layers of stuff plastered all over her face. It makes her look dirty. I bet the sister is dreading having her back in the UK.

Why won't she have time to get her nails done?
📢 WHAT ABOUT THE VILLAGE 📢
Surely she's not implying that she has more support/free time in the USA with her husband WFH, rather than her mum/sister working full time, along with Kyle 3 days at the office plus commute and everything being walkable but she immediately needs a car. What about the walking?
She’s getting a Kia don’t you know, to save money, be sensible, but she REALLY wants a Discovery.

Is she going to work in the UK? House staging really isn’t much of a thing here. She’s just going to be a full-time influencer, isn’t she?

Reactions: 5
The way she’s posted 2 videos after that Palestine one within HOURS is wild. It’s like she said “ok I won’t get cancelled for not speaking up now.” … next video.
Good grief the makeup routine. Layers upon layers of stuff plastered all over her face. It makes her look dirty. I bet the sister is dreading having her back in the UK.
Don’t forget, she used to be a ✨ makeup artist ✨

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How long did she even do the house staging for anyway? It can’t have been for more than 6 months or so surely?? Before that I think she was working for someone else.

Reactions: 3
She keeps mentioning David Lloyd because she wants them to offer her a free membership but doesn’t realise they don’t give them out! They don’t even give out much of a discount.
Honestly they do! The difference is a lot of them don’t declare it as an ad

Reactions: 2
She’s getting a Kia don’t you know, to save money, be sensible, but she REALLY wants a Discovery.

Is she going to work in the UK? House staging really isn’t much of a thing here. She’s just going to be a full-time influencer, isn’t she?
Shes already said she's going to ride on her mums (and probably sisters at some point) coat tails, taking over helping in her mums shop and adding to the range she sells by buying cheap crap in bulk and upping the selling price. How she's doing that with 3 kids, a school run and seemingly no village is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.