Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the nappy thing was a genuine need there's no excuse for still having a bottle at five, keep it off the vlogs for the sake of your kids Claire.

Reactions: 3
Oh she has put in insta about Lilly wetting their bed as was sleeping in her and Gareth’s bed not her own bed. 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Seriously Claire..why does the public need to know that information
---
It's not like she's two, she's nearly 5 with friends.

Seriously Claire..why does the public need to know that information
---
It's not like she's two, she's nearly 5 with friends.
Lily is 6 this year and I am sure she doesn't want everyone to know all about her accident, somethings need to be kept private

A couple of vlogs ago she said she hadn't ate all day, so had a cup of hot chocolate when home, then had a feta cheese salad for dinner, not much on the plate really, not much calories, and she said she was going to do a workout later.

She's under eating, and the workout wasn't required since she ate next to nothing all day.

I do think she's got a issue with food/weight and sadly putting it onto her kids.

She shouldn't be talking about her clients homes, saying she had to change her hoover bag three times in one house, that's humiliating, and I would sack her.

A couple of vlogs ago she said she hadn't ate all day, so had a cup of hot chocolate when home, then had a feta cheese salad for dinner, not much on the plate really, not much calories, and she said she was going to do a workout later.

She's under eating, and the workout wasn't required since she ate next to nothing all day.

I do think she's got a issue with food/weight and sadly putting it onto her kids.

She shouldn't be talking about her clients homes, saying she had to change her hoover bag three times in one house, that's humiliating, and I would sack her.
Yep there are plenty times she's said she feels gross and can't look at her body because she feels like she needs to lose weight yet she looks pretty slim to me and not at all in need of dieting, I agree she seems to have issues with food and weight. As for saying that about a clients house that's out of order, why would she think it's ok to do that on a public platform?
She had a rant at the start of the breakfast vlog telling the "food police" to not bother commenting and to go watch another vlog if they didn't agree with her choices, yet she makes it so easy for people to despair when she gives out so much info and private details on her channel.

She's done a vlog about the bed wetting now! Says on her insta it'll be on her channel at 11am, bedwetting and a mum rant which probably means she got some comments she didn't like about it........so why doesn't she stop posting about it then? poor kids :confused:

Watched it… I totally get asking some advice tips. Maybe a question box on insta. But to plaster it over you tube and using Bedwetting as the first word in the title! Wow!

I haven't watched yet, but the fact she's used her school age kids bedwetting as a thumbnail is disgusting, how low can you go Claire, cashing in on your kids for extra views, for people looking for bed wetting help,

on a another youtube channel, two people have been talking about her, and said they want in tattle, but need to wait to get in, I hope they get in quick lol.

• Heart
Quite a few comments on the vlog saying things like she shouldn't be sleeping in their bed or still be having a bottle, one comment says Claire is keeping her a baby as she's the youngest, quite a few likes on them too! She's quite salty in a couple of replies and I expect she'll rant in another vlog or delete the comments but what does she expect? She asked for advice and people are giving it, often it's hard to hear advice from your family and friends so why you would ask on a public platform then moan when people have an opinion is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
Well well well...

pimping out her kids private life for views is certainly paying off, some idiot has gave her £50, how can she take money from people like this??? fkn scrounger you are Claire.

Maybe you could buy your daughter a mattress protector, or put it towards a deposit on a house that fits you all

Screenshot_20240201-151750.png

Screenshot_20240201-151835.png

---
Screenshot_20240201-152609.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Well well well...

pimping out her kids private life for views is certainly paying off, some idiot has gave her £50, how can she take money from people like this??? fkn scrounger you are Claire.

Maybe you could buy your daughter a mattress protector, or put it towards a deposit on a house that fits you all

View attachment 2728871
View attachment 2728872
---
View attachment 2728880
What's wrong with these people and how can she be ok accepting that? Imagine "earning" £50 from a stranger by moaning a lot and giving private details about your childs bed wetting problem, shocking!
---
Seems like others feel the same.....

claire.png

Last edited:
What kind of man is Gareth? why's he allowing this exploiting of his kids, doesn't he care what Claire shares.

I think their marriage is weak and unhappy, and that's probably why he spends a lot of time at his grandparents or his mum's,

all the moaning on yesterday's vlog, fs Claire, it was your choice to have three kids.

Baby bottle for her school child.

I think she's showing this deliberately to try and get more comments either in here, or on YT, as it will help her channel...there was absolutely no need to show that bottle and say it's for Lilly later, was there?
Screenshot_20240201-223433.png

---
Also the colour looks like breast milk🤔

• Wow
Baby bottle for her school child.

I think she's showing this deliberately to try and get more comments either in here, or on YT, as it will help her channel...there was absolutely no need to show that bottle and say it's for Lilly later, was there?
View attachment 2729970
---
Also the colour looks like breast milk🤔
I think she shows things like the bottle because she's feisty and likes to bite back at people, she also gets lots of sympathy comments which she seems to love. I think she's got a temper on her and would be quite confrontational in real life, you can hear it in her voice at times then she quickly comes back to sweet Claire and is all smiles for the camera.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I swear it wasn’t that long ago she said
Still was breastfeeding her. She was at school as I can remember being shocked. That is why she has an issue with food as she is full milk. I have friends who have 3 year olds who don’t eat a single thing as still being breastfed.

Honestly I swear it wasn’t that long ago she said
Still was breastfeeding her. She was at school as I can remember being shocked. That is why she has an issue with food as she is full milk. I have friends who have 3 year olds who don’t eat a single thing as still being breastfed.
yes I remember her saying that too, she'd bought her a soft toy breast in the hopes she would use that for comfort instead of wanting feeding.

• Wow
Defo looks like breast milk.

This is all Claire's fault, I think she's keeping Lilly like a baby because she secretly wants another and can't let her grow up.
Screenshot_20240203-111640.png

I watched a recent video and she said that both of the boys had bottles until they were 7. It’s advised to stop bottles at 1 years old as bad for their teeth! She said she doesn’t see the problem with it.

• Wow