Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's lazy parenting allowing the baby bottle at age 5.

And I think the fussy eating with all three kids comes from her, they haven't picked it up from the ground, I think it's learned behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's lazy parenting allowing the baby bottle at age 5.

And I think the fussy eating with all three kids comes from her, they haven't picked it up from the ground, I think it's learned behaviour.
There's fussy and then there's ridiculous, one of her boys will only eat chicken goujons not chicken nuggets so she cooks both kinds, that's not a fussy eater, both are mushed up chicken in crumb. She does make me laugh about how funny she is when it comes to "no nasties" or artificial additives in food then buys the tesco value chicken nuggets that are only 58% chicken and look like meat paste under that coating.

Reactions: 1
One of the boys she picks of the breadcrumb off the fish fingers! That’s her doing that. Just give them a nice bit of plain cod ! I think Lilly just has bread and butter every night for tea. I have noticed her hair is very thin and doesn’t have a lot of it. She also openly put online she was still breastfeeding Lilly when she was at school. These YouTubers do not think about their children and getting bullied

No way would she splash out on plain Cod for him.
That's shocking her still bf a child at that age 🤢 again it's lazy parenting and not normal behaviour. I noticed her hair especially on top at the sides is receding and unusually thin, you can see her scalp, could be a eating disorder symptom, I wouldn't be surprised if she had that, and that's why the kids are all messed up as she's put her eating issues onto them.

She uses the kids issues ect for content, it's child abuse, and once the oldest goes to high school there's a high chance he will get laughed at /bullied. Her cooking is awful, I'm not surprised Gareth goes to his grans for a proper feed. Tbh I think their marriage is on the rocks they don't seem a happy couple. On their last holiday to Spain she said they had a whole day they didn't talk because Charlie kept on asking to get a toy or whatever in each shop they went in...why would you stop talking to your partner because of that haha, just give the boy a row. And the holiday looked so strained, I felt sorry for her Gareth.
---
Look how disgusting this is, basically coloured water.
Screenshot_20240114-131936.png

---
Why are you giving the kids white bread if you bother about nastys🤔
Screenshot_20240114-132324.png

Last edited:
Nastys don't apply when feeding them Macdonald's.
And her pizzas are like over cooked bricks🤮.
Looks at the dry pasta 🤮. And the plates with the watery pasta 🤮.
Screenshot_20240114-210423.png
Screenshot_20240114-210017.png
Screenshot_20240114-205955.png
Screenshot_20240114-211212.png
Screenshot_20240114-211302.png
Screenshot_20240114-211421.png
Screenshot_20240114-211357.png

• Sick
She says she makes "commission" on the trainer's if anyone buys them, probably 1p per pair lol. I can't see anyone rushing to buy them anytime soon.

She said it was very cold in the park, so why were the boys not wearing jackets.

And Gareth was away for the weekend, the quiet ones are always worth the watching 👀.

She probably only went to M&S to put it on thumbnail.

A lot of junk was bought, have you forgot about the nastys Claire.
---
Squirty cream full of chemicals.

Last edited:
She spends a small fortune on those bear fruit roll ups and gives them half each 🤣 the kids pack ups are woeful, even the eldest's who's going to secondary school this year looks like a pre schoolers packed lunch.

Why does she film in that stinking looking housecoat, isn't it embarrassing for Gareth?

I bet his colleagues are pmsl at the vlogs.

I think that sending the children into School with a rusk in their lunchbox is surely going lead to bullying

Reactions: 6
Picture quality in the first few mins was awful, and it must have been a bummer staying in the spacious house then having to go back to her small two bed flat, Lily will have no space for prams, cradles, dolls houses ect.

Hope the kids enjoyed the nasties in their Macdonald's.

Is she trying to "accidentally" get pregnant, the mini pill fiasco🙄 is she aged 17. Probably wants another for content.

Bad quality again while in her kitchen, she must be using two separate devices filming.

Macdonald's for lunch and more stodge for dinner, the frozen pizzas and garlic bread are full of preservatives Claire 👀.

The oldest boy still calling his dad "daddy", he could get laughed at for that.

Reactions: 3
The oldest boy still calling his dad "daddy", he could get laughed at for that.
"Zacky" is going to get teased a lot when he hits secondary school this year, sharing a bedroom with his little sister, having fruit roll ups (or half of one) and slimming world bars, rusks etc in his lunch box and if any kids see the vlogs he'll be laughed at for sure. She needs to protect her kids more online and respect their privacy on things like that, all these bloody family influencers think it's fine to parade their kids and all their private business all over public platforms then cry and tantrum if anyone dares comment or have an opinion on it.

Her "financial goal" this year is to get them on holiday I believe, possibly Disney Florida as Lily mentioned America, Claire's clearly trying to get on the "Disney" bandwagon, but once they realise how she exploits her kids, they won't watch her daily vlogs.

Shouldn't her "financial goal" be to get them a bigger home, and not need to share 1 room. Zak can't even have his friends in as his little sis and brother in the room haha,

that's what memories he will have growing up😢, and he will be 16 in the blink of a eye.

Omg on today's vlog she said she's going to try Lily without a nappy on through the night... she's nearly 5 😮.

Hotdogs for the kids dinner, pigs arseholes and ears yum yum.
---
Her shared back garden is like allotment sections.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wetting the bet at night is hormonal. So can’t be helped. But I wouldn’t put it on social media as disrespectful and children can be teased

I don't think it's anything to do with a hormone imbalance, Claire just baby's her,
and gives her baby bottles, so the girls bladder will be full through the night.
---
Claire's fault.
---
And it's despicable her sharing it for content.

Last edited: