Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To any newcomers off the back of the article, welcome

And good news if you have tea - this lovely Influencer isn’t a Tik Tokker so you can post straight away!
---
The comment in red - I haven’t listened to her podcast, is that true?

View attachment 2859158
Yes, “Get in the bin” was a section she screeched at Lee whilst he mumbled there’s nothing she’s done that he considers bin worthy (I speculate he was telling porkies)

she was copying something from the Ramseys, I believe, changing its name.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes, “Get in the bin” was a section she screeched at Lee whilst he mumbled there’s nothing she’s done that he considers bin worthy (I speculate he was telling porkies)

she was copying something from the Ramseys, I believe, changing its name.
She just has no awareness at all! Unbelievably vacuous

Reactions: 11
I still don't understand how I can watch all the hidden vlogs from my history. I assume they were taken down as what was said about poor Poppy was so dreadful. The TikTok’s are just vacuous crap about jumpers etc

Reactions: 3
I watched the beginning of it. PURE CRINGE!! All the silly simpering giggling and waffling on inanely about how they announced pregnancies. JESUS CHRIST how is this content anyone would want to watch????? The whole mummy blogger thing truly is ‘job’ barrel scraping of the highest order.

On another note, this video also makes evident how much work Katie Ellison has had done on her face and teeth.

How many egos at one table.

Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious that social media celebrating these influencers in the area, has in fact created this backlash. Notice she didn’t celebrate at the beginning as to her influencer status!! Absolutely brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back to being her usual self - hiding video evidence and ignoring the controversy she has stirred up! Classic shady Meldrum

• Heart
Reactions: 16
5 mins max and that top would be tidied and cleaned. The drawers are so small even sorting them won't take long. Talk about faffing about for content. 🙄
Why is she doing this and filming it when her girls are off school for the holidays??

Is Lee at home? Is he with the girls??

Reactions: 8
Surely it would have taken less time to tidy the table than it did to take two photos, write captions and post?!
1EC5EEA0-7E1B-4F79-BA0E-8026A98101E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.