Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep forgetting that she’s apparently a smoker. Has this been confirmed or am I misremembering?

edit: I think I’m mixing her up with Stacey Solomon?

I haven't listened to her latest YT as she's boring and cba but from the comments it looks like she's got her way with keeping Poppy at home on a Wednesday. Isn't that also the day Leesa comes off the rigs? How bloody selfish of Chinny because we all know L will be thrown straight into maid/teacher duties
So she won’t be home learning/schooled because they’ll be picking him up/dropping him off for a huge chunk of the day.
What will she claim that under? Geography? Or mainly a PE day watching her at jazz.
I’m sure she’ll go past any place of worship and claim RE. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she won’t be home learning/schooled because they’ll be picking him up/dropping him off for a huge chunk of the day.
What will she claim that under? Geography? Or mainly a PE day watching her at jazz.
I’m sure she’ll go past any place of worship and claim RE. 😂
There will be no home education - it wil be all P didn't behave/was exhausted/I was exhausted/I needed to go to jazz/someone of P's age doesn't need to be educated 5 days a week/had to pick up Lee/going for a walk is very educational/you know what's best for your family and so on and so forth

The poor child is going to miss chunks of education along with being dragged out of school to go on cheap AI holidays in term time. It's awful. I wish the council and school had said they woukd consider any application once Poppy had attended for 6 months straight without being removed from school for holidays

Maybe Poppy is partly frustrated as she can't keep up at school because she's missed so much

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
There will be no home education - it wil be all P didn't behave/was exhausted/I was exhausted/I needed to go to jazz/someone of P's age doesn't need to be educated 5 days a week/had to pick up Lee/going for a walk is very educational/you know what's best for your family and so on and so forth

The poor child is going to miss chunks of education along with being dragged out of school to go on cheap AI holidays in term time. It's awful. I wish the council and school had said they woukd consider any application once Poppy had attended for 6 months straight without being removed from school for holidays

Maybe Poppy is partly frustrated as she can't keep up at school because she's missed so much
Exactly this. It's so sad. She's used that child from conception.
I think it's maybe a Tuesday he travels but if it is a Wednesday Poppy has no hope of seeing any education. Where has she got this idea from all of a sudden? On the you tube video she said the Lee hadn't been keen but as usual she forges ahead with what she wants.

It just seems all of a sudden and as per her usual there will be no thought nor preparation and she definitely won't stick to it. Is it really common to break up a child's school week like this?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s been given a Wednesday, I think the podcast was recorded before it was rejected. She just assumed she would automatically get it! They can’t just bow down to Rebecca because if they do it tor her they will have to do it for another parents

Reactions: 5
She will go ahead with it for a few weeks/months then realise what an inconvenience P is and she will be sent back to school 5 days a week rapid!

Reactions: 7
The looking like she's about to 🤢 as she takes a gulp of that stuff is great advertising.

In the YouTube video she said nothing had been approved but had already kept P off last Wednesday. Absolutely no respect for her teachers. Surely, that must count as more unauthorised absence too. She's not thought any of this through properly or listened to any advice or Lee but as usual when Binny wants something she just charges ahead with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
These influencers take any old supplement… her and lamb have been taking this one for weeks, hm yeah sure. It will be a different one next week.

I was shamefully influenced by her for Symprove and it’s been great so far but I went on mumsnet and found a random woman with a 50% rather than give meld the money!!

Reactions: 8
How friendly is Rebecca with the one “imperfectly perfect life” .? . can’t remember her actual name .. married to footballer and has property ? .. anyway she lives in Perthshire and “flexi schools” and was partial to keeping her kids off at the drop of a hat and deciding school was “too much” .. another one who doesn’t have a day job so can jump on all these notions till the cows come home. I knwo there was beef at one point with them during the whole Tropics debacle as the other one was top of a pyramid them rebecca came along and used hee followe numbers to cash in .. but none the less we know thst Rebecca doenst have a mind of her own so I get a feeling she is copying her again .. to suit herself and have another reason not to get a job ..

Reactions: 2
What’s with the P being unable to cope with a full school week??? This was never an issue before?? Could be that the constantly taking her out to go on educational trips to H&M in different countries has unsettled her??? Disrupted her friendship group?? I feel for those little girls, setting them up to fail…..

Reactions: 12
Why is it so important for her to have a Wednesday off school. Surely shorten her school week and have a longer weekend and then there’s no school day/non school day mid week.

Reactions: 9
Jeez the hair in that story. The fact she’s asking if it needs toned. It needs left the duck alone! The condition is awful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It needs a good cut is what it needs. The ends 🙈. It's a frazzled mullet. And that crazy Doris Day flick affair thing?! Please stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez the hair in that story. The fact she’s asking if it needs toned. It needs left the duck alone! The condition is awful.
What her hair needs is the Britney circa 2007 treatment and to be shaved off to start again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Hair dysmorphia” What an eejit. Does this mean she thinks her hair looks uuhmaaaazing rather than the straw pile it actually is?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh how I laughed when she said she loved the colour before it went lighter! Okay Sandra Dee, we believe you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.