Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AG1 is £79 for a month, WTF is she recommending that to her followers.
And it looks like pond scum 🤮
Oh and how do you ‘age healthily’?!!
Think I’ll just eat a balanced diet, get fresh air and sunshine and take pleasure in spending time with my family instead, thanks

Reactions: 9
Bloated AF!!!!!

I bet she doesn't even know how much that AG1 costs, it's just a job , sorry hobbit for her

That sypmprove isn't much cheaper I don't think.
---
Maybe she’s pregnant?
No chance unless she's been unfaithful. Leesa has had the snip

Reactions: 2
Bloated AF!!!!!

I bet she doesn't even know how much that AG1 costs, it's just a job , sorry hobbit for her

That sypmprove isn't much cheaper I don't think.
---

No chance unless she's been unfaithful. Leesa has had the snip
Plus that would include someone having sex with her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Instagram down. How will I know what shite Grabecca puts into her body to help her dodgy gut.
Haha. I was wondering this too. I thought it was me being silly. Ah well, on with my life. Good job my income doesn’t revolve around an app on a phone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And it looks like pond scum 🤮
Oh and how do you ‘age healthily’?!!
Think I’ll just eat a balanced diet, get fresh air and sunshine and take pleasure in spending time with my family instead, thanks
The new healthy drink is clearly aging her healthy! Who the duck advertises this when taking that Symprove. It’s all for the cash! Beggy lamb has done the same, spout a different brand a couple of weeks ago and now this

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The new healthy drink is clearly aging her healthy! Who the duck advertises this when taking that Symprove. It’s all for the cash! Beggy lamb has done the same, spout a different brand a couple of weeks ago and now this
Hahaha 'how to age healthy' from the two roughest looking early 30 year olds I've seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
why does she look like a fat vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AG1 is £79 for a month, WTF is she recommending that to her followers.
Having seen not just this jobless wastrel advertising AG1 but also the even bigger jobless wastrel RVK Loves advertising it today, I’m so very very glad I didn’t take the plunge on this stuff. If they’re flogging it to twats like this pair, they’ll never get anywhere and in steering well clear

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new avatar!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't listened to her latest YT as she's boring and cba but from the comments it looks like she's got her way with keeping Poppy at home on a Wednesday. Isn't that also the day Leesa comes off the rigs? How bloody selfish of Chinny because we all know L will be thrown straight into maid/teacher duties

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you eat a healthy diet (current suggestion is 30 plants a week. This can come from any veg, fruit, nuts, seeds, grains, pulses, lentils, herbs, spices) then it’s hard NOT to get enough vits and minerals in your diet. It purely takes thinking of adding not ultra processed foods in your diet. Some I get 15/20 easily.

Whilst eating enough of the right things can signify a healthy gut/body it doesn’t take into account all the tit you can put in your body. For eg. Alcohol, ultraprocessed foods, cigarettes, Lee’s penis….Rami’s penis…!
I’d say those are possibly more important as indicators.

But I need to reiterate - no one (who can eat a normal diet) should need ANY supplements other than vitD and possibly B12

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If you eat a healthy diet (current suggestion is 30 plants a week. This can come from any veg, fruit, nuts, seeds, grains, pulses, lentils, herbs, spices) then it’s hard NOT to get enough vits and minerals in your diet. It purely takes thinking of adding not ultra processed foods in your diet. Some I get 15/20 easily.

Whilst eating enough of the right things can signify a healthy gut/body it doesn’t take into account all the tit you can put in your body. For eg. Alcohol, ultraprocessed foods, cigarettes, Lee’s penis….Rami’s penis…!
I’d say those are possibly more important as indicators.

But I need to reiterate - no one (who can eat a normal diet) should need ANY supplements other than vitD and possibly B12
This. 👏 Especially when the lazy, grifting witch has got all day, every day, to buy, prepare and eat healthy food. She's not rushing out the door to work, grabbing a sandwich at lunchtime and getting home early evening and having to put a quick dinner together.
It's also so disingenuous to be flogging this shite this week and then a few weeks later being obsessed with flogging something else.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.