Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks a big complex. I can't believe there's not more to do especially for kids than a water park that she mentioned.

Reactions: 5
A bit off topic…but This Mama Life has copied that Mrs Greedy (pretty sure that’s her name) on her birth photos etc…scarily similar content. There’s just no originality with these ‘content creators’ / ‘influencers’. Binny never has an original thought so this isn’t surprising.

Sorry Chin Wankers - no podcast today
There won't be for weeks. They won't manage next week and then they'd have to bank a few with him heading offshore again. Can't see it happening. Only reminder was her reading here. 😂

There won't be for weeks. They won't manage next week and then they'd have to bank a few with him heading offshore again. Can't see it happening. Only reminder was her reading here. 😂
Bank a chin wank, that’s a mouthful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks burnt! Ffs, it’s not the first time she’s bright red in the sun!
I don’t think she wears suntan lotion or if she does it’s definitely not factor 50. She is probably trying to get a Tan because of the rainy days. It’s blooming stupid she will end up with skin cancer.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she wears suntan lotion or if she does it’s definitely not factor 50. She is probably trying to get a Tan because of the rainy days. It’s blooming stupid she will end up with skin cancer.
It's shockingly stupid in my opinion. She's already got obvious sun damage on the nose that flares up easily even in Scottish mild weather. I'm appalled at a person her age being so ignorant of such things. I had a tiny cancerous spot removed from my face, have always been so careful and never a sun worshipper. It's a bug bear of mine seeing mainly British idiots like her with sun burn. She's sat in the same position for ages with that book, did you see how white her arms were in the fold? Awful.

Reactions: 15
Why does she burn so easily if she usually has a yuuuuur round tan?
Idiot.
She’s like a 14 year old who wants to get a tan to prove to all her friends that she’s been away.
Imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ouch that sunburn! Looks a mess 😳 was laughing at her posting the teeniest tiny part of the room they are staying in. I can guess from that small slither that the room is very basic standard.

Ah sick of buffet food. Why not dine in one of the restaurants instead?

Reactions: 13
Ouch that sunburn! Looks a mess 😳 was laughing at her posting the teeniest tiny part of the room they are staying in. I can guess from that small slither that the room is very basic standard.

Ah sick of buffet food. Why not dine in one of the restaurants instead?
because they booked an AI that wasn’t an AI and you have to pay for the restaurants. Just includes the crappy buffet and plastic cup drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m currently sat in a beautiful 5 star hotel - browsing the complimentary conde Nast hotel brochure. My hotel is featured and there is one in RAK but it doesn’t look like binnys….
---
Her arms look like those squashie sweets…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that's the state of her sunburn I dread to think of the girls. Sun damage ages you Binny get it in the bin.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’d let herself get that sunburnt!! How irresponsible, I hope the girls aren’t burnt as they have more of Lees type of colouring….

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.