Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is Binny will be reading comments and just not getting it. Why should she think on anyone else? She never has done. It's just me, me, me. She's a spoilt brat. šŸ¤·

If course a lot of tik tok etc is full of folk copying and making something a trend or viral but it's the shadiness of this. She's a cheeky witch and this is the type of thing that makes her so unlikeable. She'd never give anyone a credit (unless her fake tan palm is crossed with silver). She's a leech.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Excuse me Rebecca whereā€™s the podcast.

Us waggers are waiting patiently.

#waggers #meldfans #chinners #bins

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say I enjoyed Dubai but sheā€™s not doing it any favours!
it looks scanky. Never been a place thatā€™s interested me to be honest.
---
No you tube vlogs either ??!
stop rubbing salt in the wound!!!! šŸ˜–
Iā€™ve got my ā€œIā€™m a wagger, put me in the binā€ top on,
drinking a cup a soup (made with 2 litres of water to resemble one of Binnyā€™s homemade soups) waiting patiently for the poddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get sheā€™s an ā€œinfluencerā€, however I cant fathom being on holiday and posting so many stories! Sheā€™s posted more in a 24 hour period than Iā€™ve done in a month.

Reactions: 12
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to do this but for once Iā€™m going to sayā€¦..and I agree with whoever said it first Iā€™m only catching up on this all now.

this is petty as duck!
Itā€™s a bleeping reel! Yeah she clearly took inspiration from it and remembered it then copied it in an attempt to look like she has a personality,
it is however on a topic Binny has spoken about before so I can see why she did it, but NOBODY on Instagram is obliged to post ā€œhey guys saw this on someone elseā€™s stories 7 days ago so given them credit for itā€¦.ā€ NOBODY DOES THAT!!! What credit is needed itā€™s hardly a piece of art of dance routine sheā€™s copied on TikTok and passed off as her own, itā€™s a bleeping reel!
5E7A3AA6-05B8-4F64-87CC-88992546580A.jpeg

if weā€™re going to be that petty,
Dannie hun now youā€™re back from your (quote) BOUJEE BREAK
And posted this
87F575C1-B1FC-48DE-8015-2C045E5965B9.jpeg

should you not credit Binny Melds????
Iā€™ve seen similar on her stories.

childish behaviour. If she follows meldrum she knows everything she does is copied or a ā€œtrendā€ in ALL aspects of her life,
Grow up and block her if youā€™re that triggered and get back to class,
School girl behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poppy will be waiting a long time for treasure as assume all the beaches at RAK are like Dubai- the sand has been shipped in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The #ā€™s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
listen Taylor Swift has Swifties,
The Melds have #waggers #chinners #binners

Merch coming soon.
---
Poppy will be waiting a long time for treasure as assume all the beaches at RAK are like Dubai- the sand has been shipped in!!
Rebecca has her looking for a diamond she can pretend they bought, ā€œKEEP GOING POPPY MAMMA NEEDS HER SPARKLY DIAMONDā€
If not itā€™s the Argos one sheā€™s packed.
Probably checking every bin she passes for a used BOUJEE carrier bag she can put it in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Been MIA enjoying my holiday with the kids.. Didnā€™t see her at the airport - I was in the lounge so she must have been elsewhere.

Loving Binny on tour as per usual šŸ˜‚ kids are obviously in kids club just admit it. Theyā€™re probably having a whale of a time.

Her lack of life experience really shows, I can understand not wanting to ā€œmake friendsā€ per say but not even chatting to other people and burying her head in a book speaks volumes

At least Lee is having a good time

Wonder where they are staying next week?

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they are at the Palm or downtown on the Marina? We stayed in a suite at the Marriott on the Marina and it was lush! We were lucky as Hubby had hotel points which we used. Its a lovely hotel and great location. I'm not Dubai's biggest fan (uncomfortable with its human rights etc) but we did enjoy our time there, but did really lovely stuff like chartered a yacht with friends to go out to Burj and had lovely cocktails and meal at rooftop restaurant on Marina etc. I'm not saying this to brag but to point out that no matter how hard Beggy tries to give the impression they are wealthy its gonna fall short in Dubai due to huge numbers of immensely wealthy people there! If she really wants people to think she's mega wealthy and can afford multiple holidays a year she needs to be doing better than plastic sun loungers and plastic pedalos and plastic cups for her Pina colados!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Canā€™t help but wonder if Ozzy and Anthea Turner ever met in the early 80ā€™s because Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve found their love child

IMG_5322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to do this but for once Iā€™m going to sayā€¦..and I agree with whoever said it first Iā€™m only catching up on this all now.

this is petty as duck!
Itā€™s a bleeping reel! Yeah she clearly took inspiration from it and remembered it then copied it to attempt to look like she has a personality,
it is however on a topic Binny has spoken about before so I can see why she did it, but NOBODY on Instagram is obliged to post ā€œhey guys saw this on someone elseā€™s stories 7 days ago so given them credit for itā€¦.ā€ NOBODY DOES THAT!!! What credit is needed itā€™s hardly a piece of art of dance routine sheā€™s copied on TikTok and passed off as her own, itā€™s a bleeping reel!
View attachment 2753936

if weā€™re going to be that petty,
Dannie hun now youā€™re back from your (quote) BOUJEE BREAK
And posted this
View attachment 2753949
should you not credit Binny Melds????
Iā€™ve seen similar on her stories.

childish behaviour. If she follows meldrum she knows everything she does is copied or a ā€œtrendā€ in ALL aspects of her life,
Grow up and block her if youā€™re that triggered and get back to class,
School girl behaviour

Thank god for this post. Youā€™ve articulated it perfectly. I cannot deal with the pettiness. Itā€™s Instagram not a bleeping essay thatā€™s been plagiarised

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can tell how brassic they are with the amount of aff links she's posting. Other influencers in Dubai, not one sniff of an aff link

#skintbinnychinny

Reactions: 10
Thank god for this post. Youā€™ve articulated it perfectly. I cannot deal with the pettiness. Itā€™s Instagram not a bleeping essay thatā€™s been plagiarised
honestly itā€™s just petty,
Calm down Danni Kardashian, sheā€™s hardly copied a product youā€™ve created and launched it first.
Danni looks like a knobā€¦
Show me one ā€œinfluencerā€ who doesnā€™t do this on instagram, they ALL copy each other and make it embarrassing obvious itā€™s just the norm on there. They are exactly making documentaries for the BBC.
ā€œMISS, Rebecca copied a joke I made 5 days ago and it not fairā€¦. tell her to give it backā€

edit;
Iā€™ve just realised you posted about this first,
You should have done me for plagiarism šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.