Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 65148

Laughing my arse off here!!!! As if she gives 2 hoots about environmental impact!!! 🙄 talking absolute nonsense!!

She is one of the worst culprits when it comes to damaging the environment what a crock of shite!! Dunno why P&G collaborate with someone who adds to the problems they are trying to help solve?

The mind boggles!?!
A corporation like P&G are not remotely interested in solving problems, just increasing profits. They’ve fed this spiel to influencers like Grinch to promote an entirely contrived image of them having an umbrella of brands on their books who are ethical and care about the environment.

Everything she quoted was ridiculous and so scripted. And at the end of it the onus is still put onto us mere mortals to ‘do more’ when actually it’s these huge companies doing the most damage 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember her making a big fuss a while back about having to walk to her mums at night and getting Jamie to come pick her up? Yet she’s posted today that she ‘loves walking in the dark’ 🤔
I guess she means she doesn’t like walking alone after dark, whereas Jamie was with her tonight on a family walk

Reactions: 11
A corporation like P&G are not remotely interested in solving problems, just increasing profits. They’ve fed this spiel to influencers like Grinch to promote an entirely contrived image of them having an umbrella of brands on their books who are ethical and care about the environment.

Everything she quoted was ridiculous and so scripted. And at the end of it the onus is still put onto us mere mortals to ‘do more’ when actually it’s these huge companies doing the most damage 🤬
Ah yes! Point well made👍

Reactions: 4
The pic of Ronnie with Santa is mega cute but surely she could have taken his bib off.
He wasn't eating anything and surely he wouldn't have dribbled that much in such a short space of time.
But he was responding to someone else.check Santas eyes

Reactions: 4
So I’m mom, but not to a baby as she’s grown up (well 15) and what I wander is how other mothers of babies Ronnies age must feel watching her stories? She’s packed so much into one day, theres other mother’s that struggle with fussy babies, pnd, among other things and she’s there prancing around cleaning her house! I know I struggled to get so much done, however my now husband worked away Monday to Friday and plus I was back at work straight after my csection had healed, I just hope there isn’t other mothers out there feeling down because they haven’t done what she’s been doing
I use to feel tit. Not because her kid, mine is now 7 and 8 but about house cleaning, furniture, free time to faff around where I work full time and run two small businesses. My husband is also working his ass of. But what makes me feel good is the fact that we working hard for a nice lifestyle we have, considering I’m from Europe and I come from poor background and my mum and gran passed away when I was 14. Yes I own my home, I’m extending it now( can’t duck of for 6 weeks to lodge though) and I wouldn’t because I manage my money wisely, I live on building side and we still manage to have a homemade dinners every night even though sand and dust crack in my teeth 🤣 while eating it. I’m not rich but I live comfortably and bills are paid. I own two cars but only Nissan and Ford, no one gave us anything for free and I don’t know if I could live with myself if I had to sleep or chill on gifted sofa or bed. My kids sometimes wearing clothes from charity shops but that’s my choice to buy it as well as helping charity. Please don’t feel bad and don’t compare yourself especially to Hinch, she’s not showing a real life as everyone here knows. Ronnie never cries, he’s never ill( good no wish Illness on anyone) what we see he’s a textbook baby. She never showed a hard time( except when she “trolled” herself) her anxiety is a butterflies in her tummy, I wish I had butterflies in my tummy as a sign of anxiety. Everything in her life is cushty, that’s not real. Even well off people struggle, somehow she doesn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 44
But he was responding to someone else.check Santas eyes
Yeah I noticed that, but Santa will have been looking adoringly at Soph in her Tiffany 'No.1 Author' necklace and Ronnie will have been laughing at Jamie's nipples showing though his vest in the cold. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wowww

So she talks about her necklace but neglects to mention that it’s from Tiffany.. not quite on the same level as B&M and poundstretcher but then she wouldn’t be the relatable person she’s still desperate to be.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad about it! All my jewellery is Tiffany and seeing her wearing it cheapens the brand lol 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Move over Leo Tolstoy. Sophie has “written” a book full of dot to dots.
The lies are so infuriating and amusing at the same time. Shes doing a fantastic job of ending her insta fame.
Oh and take your dog for a proper walk he looks bloody demented it’s not fair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wowww

So she talks about her necklace but neglects to mention that it’s from Tiffany.. not quite on the same level as B&M and poundstretcher but then she wouldn’t be the relatable person she’s still desperate to be.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad about it! All my jewellery is Tiffany and seeing her wearing it cheapens the brand lol 💁🏻‍♀️
Just like she always fails to mention her Vuitton handbag and belt.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember her making a big fuss a while back about having to walk to her mums at night and getting Jamie to come pick her up? Yet she’s posted today that she ‘loves walking in the dark’ 🤔
Compulsive liar. She's lost track what she's lied about so far...tattlers didn't though 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yeah I noticed that, but Santa will have been looking adoringly at Soph in her Tiffany 'No.1 Author' necklace and Ronnie will have been laughing at Jamie's nipples showing though his vest in the cold. 🤣
Ffs I'm about to have my tea, did you have to mention J-dog's nips?! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Happy December to all
I’ve just found out my amazing beautiful soul mum has a brain and a spine tumour.
asif our year hasnt been bad enough already.

duck off hinch. Hug your family tight. Cause I pray you never have to endure my pain right now.
spray that tit and beg for items
I hope you never have to feel this pain

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I'd laugh my head off if it turns out her precious Tiffany necklace is a counterfeit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.