Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that necklace is tacky. Don’t care if it’s Tiffany - she forgot to mention that of course! In it together guys.
“S” on one side and “No 1 author” on the other. I’ll bet I can guess which side she wears facing outwards every day. People must read it and think “what a knobber...” 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"I asked Jamie ever so nicely". I bet she shrieked at him to build it immediately because she's Queen Hinch, she's the breadwinner and if he doesn't she'll have a breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes Soph we can see the Tiffany necklace, there's really no need to show it to camera and playing with it.

Reactions: 9
100% agree my husband works away all week I work nights on a shift pattern, sometimes we can go nearly a month without actually sharing a bed! We’ve been together coming up 17 years and we’ve not long celebrated our 10year wedding anniversary, I absolutely love the bones of the man, but could not stand being with him for that amount of time! Even when we go on holiday we tend to do some stuff separately as well as together, it really isn’t healthy at all
I think you have a healthy relationship for sure.my kind of woman.she however ....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’m late to the party but why did she bother to say she was stepping back from Instagram and yet stories the same as always?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nobody gives a flying shite about your necklace and that old lady filter is really starting to bug me!!! She’s so smug 😡

Reactions: 24
There never seems to be much dog hair in her house.

I have a Labrador and I hoover and it’s covered again the next second.

Reactions: 19
And that necklace is tacky. Don’t care if it’s Tiffany - she forgot to mention that of course! In it together guys.
“S” on one side and “No 1 author” on the other. I’ll bet I can guess which side she wears facing outwards every day. People must read it and think “what a knobber...” 🙄🤣
Number one author of two books yet can't get the grammar correct on her Christmas cards... says it all really. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why would people be asking about a necklace. Sorry to say Soph, but I don’t think Tiffany are going to be contacting you anytime soon, pipe down, hun!

Number 1 author for both books. Wow, I laughed so hard a bit of wee came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is anyone else envisaging Soph’s Christmas dinner to be like Denise’s and Dave’s on The Royle Family? Serving up cuppa soups and carrot crush 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So I’m mom, but not to a baby as she’s grown up (well 15) and what I wander is how other mothers of babies Ronnies age must feel watching her stories? She’s packed so much into one day, theres other mother’s that struggle with fussy babies, pnd, among other things and she’s there prancing around cleaning her house! I know I struggled to get so much done, however my now husband worked away Monday to Friday and plus I was back at work straight after my csection had healed, I just hope there isn’t other mothers out there feeling down because they haven’t done what she’s been doing
My baby is slightly younger than Ronnie and it astounds me how much she stories.
There are days i don't clean at all as i would rather spend time with my child.
Seeing her with her constant gifted tit and shopping hauls galore makes me feel sick as maternity pay isn't exactly great the longer you have off but i know the memories i have with my child means more than a clean home.

Her lifestyle is unrealistic especially with Jamie at home 24/7.
By watching her stories like today it seems she has spent 30 minutes with Ronnie that is it 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.